Lido Beach Resort Hotel, Sarasota
Reviews - Lido Beach Resort Hotel
Read 511 additional reviews of Lido Beach Resort Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Sarasota
Historical Traveller Reviews of Lido Beach Resort Hotel
Very good for the moneyfrom Bill_123
Sample Hidden Costs
Parking and local calls were free.
Beach chair on the beach $15.
Tiki bar - $7.50 per frozen drink, $3-4 per beer.
The staff was nice but not as obsequious as the Don Casar staff in St. Petersburg. The Radisson staff let us check-in early and told if the room was not ready they would have suggested using their changing room and relaxing by the pool or beach. They appeared to lack a concierge, though they did have concierge desk with a binder of local restaurants. We found El Greco in downtown Sarasota quite good for Greek take-out food.
best hotel to stay at in the areafrom sherryV
good for the $$ and good for relaxingfrom oneLten
in conclusion, i felt i recived a great value for my money. the beach is beautiful and the key is fun to walk around. my impression of sarasota is that it is a place where you go to relax...meaning you sit pool-side and drink fruity drinks and watch the sun set. i would defintately stay there again, maybe in tower next time.
Almost perfect ;)from ErinC76
The staff was friendly too and organized! We would definately stay here again!
Pretty nice but...from A TripAdvisor Member
However, after complaining, our room was upgraded to beachfront at no additional cost. The rooms are new and clean, tiled instead of carpet, lots of complimentary toiletries, and a couple bottles of water and microwave popcorn each day. We had a good breakfast in the downstairs restaurant, but the service was less than friendly and efficient.
Average Vacationfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Less than stellarfrom mkreed
Management's solution to the problem was placing an ionic filter in our bathroom, which in most cases took care of the problem unless it was particularly gusty. Needless to say, we will not be return guests.
I LOVE THE RADISSSON LIDO BEACH!!!from A TripAdvisor Member
A Taste of Paradise on Earthfrom A TripAdvisor Member
The staff was wonderful and kind. Our room was spotless. And just when you thought it couldn't get any better, you walked outside and were on the beach. I was up at 4:30 a.m. every morning (for me that's not the norm), as I didn't want to miss one minute. We walked the beach at 5:30 a.m., came back to our room and ordered room service (coffee, bagels and toast). I dream of that vacation everyday and hope I can get back there this year. I truly missed not being able to go this last year due to cancer but I'm on the mend and looking forward to my vacation at the Radisson. You definitely get your money's worth. Did I mention their restaurant? AWESOME FOOD! If you are thinking about booking a room, STOP THINKING and DO IT! You WON'T regret it.
Beautiful, on the beach and friendlyfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Although we meandered all over the area, we did eat at the hotel twice.
Christopher's is a better than the norm "restaurant at the top of the hotel". Nice wine list and great views.
Every staff member we encountered was honestly friendly. The bartender told me much of the staff had worked there a long time. They seemed to like their jobs; which makes a more relaxing stay for the guests.
We will definitely stay there again; and we're rather picky.
Top Local Tips for Sarasota
Dining Out If you eat at hotel, very expensive, of course. Ask the locals where they go; often they are the best places and much more affordable. St. Armands Circle was also expensive, but would reccommend the Lido Grille for dinner and the Blue Dophin Cafe for breakfast, both were good and more affordable than other places.
Tibbals Circus Museum If you have children with you, take them to the Ringling Brothers Museum and see the new Tibbals Miniature Museum, amazing.
Selva Grill For one of the best meals you can have in Sarasota, check out the Selva grill on main St.
Other names for Lido Beach Resort Hotel
- sarasota resorts
- radisson lido beach resort
- lido beach sarasota
- lido beach resort sarasota
- lido beach resort florida
- lido beach resort
- lido beach hotel
- hotels lido beach sarasota florida
- Address: 700 Benjamin Franklin Drive Lido Key - Sarasota - Florida - 34236 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Lido Beach Resort Hotel
- Coquina on the Beach Resort Hotel Sarasota, Florida Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Holiday Inn Hotel Sarasota, Florida Distance: 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
- Helmsley Sandcastle Hotel Sarasota, Florida Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- The Ritz Carlton Sarasota Hotel Sarasota, Florida Distance: 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Siesta Beach Resort & Suites Hotel Sarasota, Florida Distance: 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
- Quayside Inn Hotel Sarasota, Florida Distance: 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Hyatt Sarasota Hotel Sarasota, Florida Distance: 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Best Western Midtown Hotel Sarasota, Florida Distance: 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Hotel Sarasota, Florida Distance: 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
- The Palm Bay Club Hotel Sarasota, Florida Distance: 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
- Holiday Inn Express Siesta Key Hotel Sarasota, Florida Distance: 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
- Knights Inn Sarasota Hotel Sarasota, Florida Distance: 8 km / 5 mi
- Courtyard Sarasota Bradenton Hotel Sarasota, Florida Distance: 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- Sleep Inn Hotel Sarasota, Florida Distance: 8.1 km / 5 mi
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Hotel Sarasota, Florida Distance: 8.3 km / 5.2 mi