Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach Hotel
Reviews - Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach Hotel
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Palm Beach
Historical Traveller Reviews of Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach Hotel
Fabulous service, great experiencefrom palladium35
Holiday 2005from A TripAdvisor Member
Kudos from NEW YORK
t feel like itfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Very Good Hotelfrom A TripAdvisor Member
for rich families onlyfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Wonderful hotel but not for those looking for relaxationfrom A TripAdvisor Member
They gave us a great room with an ocean view and plenty of space.
The hotel staff was very professional and the food and the service was excellent.
Our only complaint was with some of the guests whose behaviour at times made us question whether or not we were staying in a 5 star resort.
I was surprised to find many of the guests running down to the pool during the early hours to mark their territory, by spreading towels over a number of chairs that we noticed they never used most of the time. If you did find a chair around the pool it was anything but relaxing. Everyone had a cell phone and believe me they rang non stop. Have you ever noticed how loud someone is when they are talking on a cell phone?...multiply that by a hundred. It even continued in the restaurants. One day we had lunch outside at the cafe and the table of four next to us were all on their cell phones..they were all talking over each other while their chidlren ran around the restaurant unattended. At one point one of the woman put her feet up on the table. I think the hotels have to set some standards for behaviour in and around the resorts so that everyone can enjoy their vacation. We went there for a rest and after 1 day we ended up sitting on our balcony to read because there was no peace and quiet in the public areas. Our children felt the same way. They said it was very difficult to have a conversation with everyone around us yelling into a cell phone and children running about unattended. After having read many of the reviews of other Four Season resorts I think this is not an isolated problem. I think it is wonderful that the FS are catering to families but I do believe at the same time there need to be a few guidelines for guests who think it is acceptable to allow their children to run around unattended in the restaurants and public areas. It is very disturbing to the other guests. We have 4 children and we are frequent travellers and I believe there is room for everyone at these lovely resorts.
I would also like to see a policy on cell phone use. It really spoils that wonderful relaxed atmosphere that one comes to expect when going to the ocean for a holiday. I spent 5 days at the Ritz Carlton in Palm Beach in February and they did not allow the use of cell phones in the lounge and this was great. We could actually have a conversation without being disturbed. The guests respected the policy and on the whole it was much more relaxing. For this reason we will return to the Ritz and not the Four Seasons in Palm Beach. I hope other Hotels have the courage to put into practice similar policies.
We loved it!!!!from A TripAdvisor Member
Fantastic place to stay!!from A TripAdvisor Member
The font desk was helpful in checking us in 3 hours early as we had requested. The pool area is well kept and the attendants were always ready to prepare your lounger with a towel and supply ice water apon request. Fresh strawberries were provided daily at the pool! This was a nice touch.
The beach is well kept and again ice water was readily available and the attendants could not do enough to make our stay very comfortable. In the afternoon ice lollies were provided. Fresh fruit was available all over the hotel. The unbrellas and chairs on the beach were complimentary unlike the Hilton next door.
The restaurants served great food, healthy fare if requested and service was friendly.
The Salon and gym are well equipped and a great way to spend time while either waiting to check in or after checking out. The gym is a little on the small side and could do with better stationary bikes.
The concierge, Brad, was very friendly and helpful going out of his way to find a DVD that we wanted to watch.
The property is well kept and very classy.
We will definitely stay there again!
Terrible Servicefrom adriNorthport
Top Local Tips for Palm Beach
cute restaurant on the water we enjoyed dinner on a pier romantic seat at the Old Key Lime House
Cafe Boulud This is a great place to go if you like fine dining but don't want a formal atmosphere.
Charleys Crab Great restaurant!
Other names for Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach Hotel
- palm beach four seasons
- four seasons palm beach
- Address: 2800 South Ocean Boulevard - Palm Beach - Florida - 33480 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach Hotel
- Omphoy Ocean Resort Hotel Palm Beach, Florida Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Fairfield Inn and Suites Palm Beach Hotel Palm Beach, Florida Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- The Historic Gulfstream Hotel Lake Worth, Florida Distance: 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Best Western Inn Of America Hotel Lantana, Florida Distance: 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- Hilton Palm Beach Airport Hotel West Palm Beach, Florida Distance: 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
- Holiday Inn Palm Beach Airport Hotel West Palm Beach, Florida Distance: 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
- Crowne Plaza Hotel West Palm Beach, Florida Distance: 9 km / 5.6 mi
- Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport Hotel Palm Beach, Florida Distance: 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
- The Colony Palm Beach Hotel Palm Beach, Florida Distance: 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
- Hampton Inn Central Hotel West Palm Beach, Florida Distance: 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
- The Chesterfield Palm Beach Hotel Palm Beach, Florida Distance: 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
- Hampton Inn Hotel Boynton Beach, Florida Distance: 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
- The Brazilian Court Hotel Palm Beach, Florida Distance: 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
- Doubletree Hotel Airport West Palm Beach, Florida Distance: 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
- Heart Of Palm Beach Hotel Palm Beach, Florida Distance: 9.7 km / 6 mi