Nassau Suite Hotel, Miami
Reviews - Nassau Suite Hotel
Read 262 additional reviews of Nassau Suite Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Miami
Historical Traveller Reviews of Nassau Suite Hotel
Clean, trendy and affordablefrom A TripAdvisor Member
awesome for the price, especially in south beach!from lostangel
I loved the bathroom, very pretty especially the sink which is like a bowl. The bathroom lock didnt work but we survived with no problems lol. The beds were comfy, but squeaky hehe. The kitchen had really nice appliances, better than my own, they dont provide a microwave in the room so u have to ask for one and we got a pretty old one.
Cleaning service was awesome, even did the dishes and the whole bit. The people at front desk was awesome, told us where to go and where to get some good sushi (down the street).
Look when i go on vacation i dont expect everything to go without a hitch, or everything to be spotless or working, but was surpsised how good everything went at Nassau. People who are --- about the littlelist things need to get a life.
Breakfast was continental and decent, bagels with real philly, good muffins (and they were low fat on top of it). They only serve coffee with creamer ( i like real milk). The internet is in the basement of the hotel and decent speed (its free so who cares).
If i go back to south beach im staying again here!
ve seen in South beachfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Beautiful Hotelfrom A TripAdvisor Member
and very, very clean. This hotel is in walking distance to Lincoln Road and Ocean Drive. We were in Miami last year and stayed at a much more expensive hotel with a oceanview room. This hotel was just a nice as the more expensive one. We are going back to Miami in June, I plan on booking with them again.
Be cautiousfrom Maritel Garcia
Great boutique Hotelfrom Crow
However my first impressions of the initial room I was given was a disaster. Not very clean, broken fixtures and one of the main windows was missing, with nothing but a green garbage bag taped in its place, backing onto a noisy alleyway. I was told this was a remnant of the hurricane (several weeks ago).
I brought my complaints to the desk manager that evening and was going to check out right there and then, but it being 2 am could not find anything close.
First thing next morning the new desk manager offered me a different room on the 2nd floor, much the same layout, but cleaner and better appointed.
I ended up staying for a week and have to say the Hotel grew on me. The room was very affordable by Miami Beach standards, having a kitchen along with the complementary continental breakfast and wireless internet made the stay most enjoyable. The location is terrific, blocks to the convention center, Lincoln Road and the beaches.
My advice, be careful of the room you are given, as some are definitely better than others. Otherwise I would certainly stay here again.
A boutique hotel for a great pricefrom TorontoMao
Just a tip: I booked through the hotel website directly, and got a weekly rental rate which was significantly cheaper than anything I saw on other websites.
t waste your money on this placefrom A TripAdvisor Member
2. Some funky room odor
3. The A/C was sub-standard
4. The hurricane tape still on the windows
5. No battery in the smoke detector
6. The sofa had a piece of foam rubber with a white sheet for its cover, nice try, but hardly worth the nearly $200 a night price I paid through an online service.
7. The toilet ran constantly.
8. The webb site pic and this room were different, no table to eat at, no pictures on the walls, the lamps looked like yard sale quality
9. Elevator not working, I had to drag my bag down the steps myself. (No offer of service from hotel)
10. Door's security dead-bolt didn't work
Enjoyed my stay and would recommend!from A TripAdvisor Member
Top Local Tips for Miami
Give Jai Alai a try Take a break from the beach at Miami Jai Alai. My friend and I didn't know what to expect, but had so much fun watching this fast, interesting sport. We bet a little -- and lost -- but had a blast with the friendly fans. Definitely the thing to do on a rainy day in Miami.
Dollars and sense Make sure you know the cost of things ( especially drinks) before you order them.
Loved the Food! Some places to check out for food and drink are: Wet Willies, CheeseBurger, Oceans 10 (BEST CRAB LEGS!!!), Finnegans Way and Mangos! Loved them all
Other names for Nassau Suite Hotel
- nassau suite miami beach
- hotel nassau suite
- Address: 1414 Collins Avenue - Miami - Florida - 33139 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Nassau Suite Hotel
- President Hotel Miami, Florida
- Crescent Resort and Spa On South Beach Hotel Miami, Florida Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Winter Haven South Beach Hotel Miami Beach, Florida Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Hotel Clifton Miami Beach, Florida Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- The Betsy Hotel Miami Beach, Florida Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Crowne Plaza South Beach - Z Ocean Hotel Miami, Florida Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Cardozo Hotel Miami, Florida Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- La Flora Hotel Miami Beach, Florida Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Impala Hotel Miami Beach, Florida Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Eastview a Courtyard by Marriott Hotel Miami, Florida Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Hotel Ocean Miami Beach, Florida Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- The Tides Hotel Miami, Florida Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Hotel Victor Miami, Florida Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Loews Miami Beach Hotel Miami, Florida Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- The Strand Ocean Drive Hotel Miami Beach, Florida Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi