Hampton Inn and Suites Miami Airport South Hotel
Reviews - Hampton Inn and Suites Miami Airport South Hotel
- Age Group: 4150
- From: United States
- Traveller type: Special Interest/Event
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Miami
Historical Traveller Reviews of Hampton Inn and Suites Miami Airport South Hotel
Clean and hospitablefrom whereyagoing
Perfect and a great value!from AlwysL8r
Exceptional Value for Moneyfrom Goodiam
very nicefrom A TripAdvisor Member
well keptfrom phatsnake04
s the Staff - stupidfrom A TripAdvisor Member
First the Pro’s: After 3 day I was shocked on how truly helpful, and pleasant the staff was; All the time! I don’t mean just the front desk, but every single staff member, most notably was the floor maid who always had a smile, a good morning greeting, and eager to accommodate any request for service or additional towels/toiletry Items.
By this time I decided to put the staff through some “paces” to see just how far they really would go to accommodate. First was a request for a special fine point pen from the front desk at 11 pm on Saturday night, none was available, but WOW, the girl at the front desk offered to loan me one she routed for in her purse.
Second was a request to house keeping, for 20 pillows to be laid out on the bed before I returned from dinner. To my surprise, there were 10 additional pillows on my return, neatly laid out and a note saying that that’s all they could find, although not the 20 still a good effort.
Lastly I tried requesting something goofy from the front desk, (Turkey feathers). 10 min. later I received the location and directions on where to find them!
The Con’s: Not much, but the room door lock card failed 3-4 times causing a trip back to the front desk to re-program the card; there should be a house phone on each floor!
The carpet in the room had some stains, and could have used a cleaning. And lastly the morning breakfast could have run an extra hour longer.
Overall, if you are not looking to spend time in a pool, this is a fantastic buy for those seeking a good place to start, and end the day, especially for the business traveler.
Stayed 8-4 to 8-8-05
Highly recommended!from stsc3009
before travelling onwards to Key West.
All of the previous reviews are true.
The hotel is way beyond 2 stars. Room was spacious and spotless clean.
Service was excellent. Staff was very nice and helpfull.
Continental breakfast is clearly above average.
Hotel provides free, safe parking, operated by room key.
Supermarket and fast food restaurants are just across the street.
Highly recommended! Excellent value for your money!
Fantastic Hotelfrom thebride57
Post Cruise Hotelfrom A TripAdvisor Member
The hotel is conveniently located across the street from a shopping plaza and is surrounded by fast food outlets such as Burger King, Mac Donald and Wendy's. There is also a CVS and Walgreens nearby.
It is about 10 minutes from the Port of Miami and there is a guy who provides transportation from the hotel at a cost of $10 per person.
Based on our experience with the hotel we booked 2 nights prior to our leaving Miami.
I would definitely recommend this hotel a to anyone who is staying in Miami.
Wonderful experiencefrom frankieirishman
Top Local Tips for Miami
Lincoln Road If you've never been to Miami before, have your taxi driver take you to Lincoln Road. It has great stores and restaurants which spill into the pedestrian mall area. Very Miami, very exciting, especially at night. Dress to impress. One street up from Ocean Boulevard.
Cheap rental cars Some of the cheapest car rental companies have terrible service. If you rent from them, call as soon as you get to the airport so they can pick you up and take you to the rental facility. If you rent a car during the week, many rental car companies will give you upgrades since most cars are rented during weekends.
shuttles vs taxi s seems a taxi has a standard rate of about $25 to the cruise ships and there was 6 of us and luggage, they have mini vans , a shuttle is about $10 each, so you save a little in the taxi, on our way to the cruise we had a nice guy MATHEW, who charged $25 , HE paid the bridge toll , so we gave him a good tip, on the way back we had to pay $26 plus the $2 bridge toll, and this guy got a small tip,
Other names for Hampton Inn and Suites Miami Airport South Hotel
- miami hampton inn
- hampton inn miami
- hampton inn hotel
- Address: 777 Nw 57th Ave - Miami - Florida - 33126-2001 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Hampton Inn and Suites Miami Airport South Hotel
- Summerfield Suites by Wyndham Hotel Miami, Florida Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Blue Lagoon Drive Hotel Miami Beach, Florida Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Sofitel Miami Hotel Miami, Florida Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Hilton Miami Airport Hotel Miami, Florida Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Homestead Studio Suites Hotel Miami, Florida Distance: 1.6 km / 1 mi
- SpringHill Suites Miami Airport South Hotel Miami, Florida Distance: 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Crowne Plaza Airport Hotel Miami, Florida Distance: 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Fairfield Inn Miami Airport South Hotel Miami, Florida Distance: 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Miami Airport Marriott Hotel Miami, Florida Distance: 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
- Sleep Inn Hotel Miami Springs, Florida Distance: 3.3 km / 2 mi
- Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport Hotel Miami Springs, Florida Distance: 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Wyndham Miami Airport Hotel Miami, Florida Distance: 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Courtyard by Marriott Coral Gables Hotel Miami, Florida Distance: 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- Extended StayAmerica Hotel Miami, Florida Distance: 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Extended Stay Deluxe Airport Doral Hotel Miami, Florida Distance: 4 km / 2.5 mi