Courtyard by Marriott Miami Beach Oceanfront Hotel
Reviews - Courtyard by Marriott Miami Beach Oceanfront Hotel
- Age Group: 41 - 50
- From: United States
- Traveller type: Family Traveller
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Miami
Historical Traveller Reviews of Courtyard by Marriott Miami Beach Oceanfront Hotel
GREAT!!!!!!from A TripAdvisor Member
I read the reviews about this hotel and knew I had to stay here. I am glad I made the right choice. This hotel was EXTREMELY clean and very well kept and managed...the maids do a very good job cleaning, they bring you towels right away and the staff is very helpful and friendly. I was really impressed with the cleanliness of the room...the room was small, and the walls are paper thin and you hear a lot of hussle and bussle, but overall I LOVE IT. The surrounding area isnt so safe, lots of homeless people and run down houses but this hotel is SUPERB!!!!!! You better rent a car if you want to get around because no good food stores within walking distance.
Mixed reviewfrom A TripAdvisor Member
I requested an upgrade (I have been loyal to Marriott hotels and have Marriott rewards) but was denied. I had called the hotel and asked for this a few days before my visit, and also asked the clerk.
The room was front on Collins Ave (view of parking lots/vacant buildings) was extremely noisy - you could hear people at all hours on the street, also the a/c fan very loud going off and on - the bathroom layout was dumb (toilet facing door) -- there was a fee to use the internet -- a mini-bar with the usual expensive stuff. Why not a room size fridge for water/soda/snacks?
The hotel breakfast buffet $9.95 or continental $7.95 per person, was expensive for someone who just wanted a cup of coffee/or juice and a roll - so we went on the street looking for a cafe (found a great Cuban one on 41st St, cross the Intercoastal, - Ramax - the complete breakfast $3 - excellent Cuban coffee - fresh squeezed orange juice extra... About 5 blocks
Highly recommend Argentinian restaurant (Dante) on Collins Ave (I think it was around 20th St) great food, very reasonably priced - it was a good walk from the hotel.
We had to walk 20 blocks to get to the Lincoln Road mall area for more dining/shops --- its pleasant walking on the boardwalk - on this part of Collins there are so many vacant buildings, nothing much of interest, and lots of traffic.
The Courtyard grounds were beautifully landscaped, pool well maintained, (lots of towels available), and very helpful workers (its interesting to see that almost all were from Latin American countries).
I envied the people who had the oceanview and balconies. I would never stay here again unless I had that. We did not have a car, but the weather was great so enjoyed the walking. The cab fare from airport was $28, and there were plenty of cabs available.
I would never stay anywhere else but here!from A TripAdvisor Member
Great Hotelfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Best Pick!from MRSEMESS
Loved it!!!!from RangerCamper
Nice Hotelfrom tac9108
Easy access to the beach, unfortunately the weather didnot cooperate and rained on us for most of our stay.
The rooms varied in size from small to large but met our needs.
Internet access in the room which helped me keep in contact with the office.
Rooms cleaned on a timely basis. Only complaint, not enough towels at the pool.
Otherwise we had an enjoyable time and were pleased with our choice of hotels. Hopefully we will be back soon.
A so-so hotelfrom zenman2571
Great Hotel!from A TripAdvisor Member
m not near an airport....from woodr35
Top Local Tips for Miami
Lincoln Mall Rd If in Miami/South Beach area, the shopping along Lincoln Mall Rd (West of Collins) is the best!!! Very fun, lively area full of boutiques and your favorite chain stores (BCBG, etc.)
South Beach We had a great meal at SushiSamba on Lincoln Road and another fabulous one at Gloria Estefan's Ocean Drive restaurant, Oriente.
bus buses are easy to get around with $1.50 each person
Other names for Courtyard by Marriott Miami Beach Oceanfront Hotel
- miami beach marriott
- miami beach courtyard
- courtyard miami beach oceanfront
- courtyard miami beach
- Address: 3925 Collins Avenue - Miami - Florida - 33140 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Courtyard by Marriott Miami Beach Oceanfront Hotel
- Best Western Atlantic Beach Resort Hotel Miami Beach, Florida Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Ocean Spray Beach Hotel Miami, Florida Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Westgate of South Beach Hotel Miami Beach, Florida Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Holiday Inn Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach, Florida Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Hotel Claridge Miami, Florida Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Four Points Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach, Florida Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Fontainebleau Hilton Resort Hotel Miami, Florida Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- The Palms Hotel Miami, Florida Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Seville Beach Hotel Miami Beach, Florida Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Eden Roc Renaissance Resort & Spa Hotel Miami, Florida Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- South Beach Hotel Miami Beach, Florida Distance: 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- The Setai Hotel Miami Beach, Florida Distance: 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Townhouse Hotel Miami, Florida Distance: 2 km / 1.2 mi
- The Alexander All Suite Luxury Hotel Miami Beach, Florida Distance: 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Shore Club Hotel Miami, Florida Distance: 2 km / 1.2 mi