Hyatt Key West Resort and Marina Hotel
Reviews - Hyatt Key West Resort and Marina Hotel
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Key West
Historical Traveller Reviews of Hyatt Key West Resort and Marina Hotel
Hyatt - beautiful views, excellent restaurant, but ...from HHISC
GOD AWFUL--STAY AWAYfrom travelingfish
Bed was moldy and stinky, bathroom was filthy, pool was tiny and not inviting.
The rooms were plain and ugly.
About one of the worst hotels I ever stayed in--but this one was over 300 dollars a night!!!!
Really unbelievable---have stayed at nicer ECONO LODGES--
I called Hyatt and they refunded 100 dollars because the experience was so awful, and promised to investigate.
Other than this Hyatt---Have had GREAT experiences with the chain. HYATTS ARE GENERALLY VERY RELIABLE AND GOOD.
I was shocked.
Only stayed one night and checked out.
BE WARNED, BE WARNED, BE WARNED--CAVEAT EMPTOR
’ve got your own quaint little area to relaxfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Loved the Hyattfrom friar89
The rooms are fine (not as elaborate as the Ocean Key) but are roomy and even a city view room was ok (faced the courtyard). The staff was very friendly, not overly ambicious -- but this wasn't the 4 seasons and the rooms are priced within reach (and use priceline!)
As an experienced traveler to Key West, I would highly suggest this property and look forward to returning.
Enjoyed our stayfrom A TripAdvisor Member
(Get out early for a seat at the pool). For the price I felt we got ourselves a deal, as all the other oceanfront resorts in Key West start at $250 per night
Really enjoyed our stayfrom A TripAdvisor Member
The rooms were spacious and reasonably equipped, but the furnishings and linens were not as fresh as they might have been. We thought this gave it an old-fashioned resort feel that we didn't dislike.
Our room was next to construction at the beach next door, but that, of course, wouldn't affect future visitors. The noise wasn't dreadful and was confined to the work day.
The site is wonderful - our room faced the harbor, so we could watch boat traffic all day. Even the pool-view rooms see a the harbor in one direction.
The restaurant is imaginative, sitting on the deck by the water is a great option, and the prices are typical of KW upscale restaurants.
Enjoyed the Hyatt Key West!from A TripAdvisor Member
While small, the pool and grounds are very attractive --very Caribbean-- and we greatly enjoyed the hot tub and poolside bar service. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We did not book any water activities through the hotel or eat there as it was considerably more expensive then some nearby places, but if you are looking for convenience it is definitely there. Only thing that needed improvement was the bathroom, particularly the shower area. While it was definitely large, it seemed a bit dated and in need of a face lift. If we get back to Key West, I would definitely stay at the Hyatt again.
My Vacation At The Hyatt Was Great!from kimkru
not worth the moneyfrom A TripAdvisor Member
A Beautiful Hotelfrom Pat1
We are planning to go back next year for Fantasyfest 2004. Can't wait.
Top Local Tips for Key West
Go to the bathroom before going through the security line. Stay at the Westin or rent a house if in Key West. ALso, be aware that the Key West Airport has no bathroom facilities after you go through security. We were through security and still had over an hour to wait before our flight. There was a sign after we were in the waiting area saying that there were no bathrooms inside the waiting area. You could go out and come back in, but it was a crowded day at the airport and the security line was way too long to go out and get back in time for your flight. I suggest, they get some port-a -potties to put in that area. There are a lot of older people there and I don't know how they get away with this........
No need for a car! The hotel is super close to Duval St. and is within walking distance to almost everything.
FAMILY VACATIONER MAKE SURE SERVICE IS AVAILABLE FOR ALL ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES. WE ARRIVED AT A REASONABLE HOUR, 3:30PM AND DEPARTED AT 10:00AM WITHOUT ANY ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE OR OFFERED. WE'VE NEVER HAD THIS LACK OF SERVICE ANYWHERE EVER BEFORE.
Other names for Hyatt Key West Resort and Marina Hotel
- key west hyatt
- hyatt key west resort marina
- hyatt key west resort
- hyatt key west
- Address: 601 Front Street - Key West - Florida - 33040 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Hyatt Key West Resort and Marina Hotel
- The Galleon Resort Hotel Key West, Florida Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Pier House Resort and Caribbean Spa Hotel Key West, Florida Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Ocean Key Resort Hotel Key West, Florida Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- The Curry Mansion Inn Hotel Key West, Florida Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Hyatt Sunset Harbor Resort Hotel Key West, Florida Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Simonton Court Hotel Key West, Florida Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Garden House Bed and Breakfast Hotel Key West, Florida Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- The Westin Key West Resort & Marina Hotel Key West, Florida Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- The Banyan Resort Hotel Key West, Florida Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Artist House Hotel Key West, Florida Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Pilot House Hotel Key West, Florida Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Marquesa Hotel Key West, Florida Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Key West La Concha Key West, Florida Distance: 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
- Westwinds Inn Hotel Key West, Florida Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Heron House Hotel Key West, Florida Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi