Crowne Plaza Hotel Jacksonville Riverfront
Reviews - Crowne Plaza Hotel Jacksonville Riverfront
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Jacksonville
Historical Traveller Reviews of Crowne Plaza Hotel Jacksonville Riverfront
Best place to stay in Jacksonvillefrom davewpb
Avoid the Hyatt across the river it's in bed need of renovation and very very large
Great Hotel, Great place to host a Meetingfrom sandief
The rooms satisfied even my pickiest attendees--they were recently renovated, all the bedding was brand new, and they were exceptionally clean.
I had a room with a riverview, and had a spectacular view of the city.
This is also an excellent hotel to host a meeting--their sales and catering staff are top notch and totally responsive to all your needs, the food was good, the service was excellent, and the prices very reasonable.
I plan several meetings annually for my company, and have recieved more positive feedback from this meeting than any others I have organized, and have made our CFO happy as well, because my total costs came in way under my budget!
Still the same great stafffrom Travelingwest
Great Viewfrom GoodGretta
The sleep kit (with a CD, eye mask, ear plugs, drap clip and lavendar linen spray) was kind of a waste but still a nice touch. The views across the river to downtown and the bridge was gorgeous, especially at night.
They have a starbucks on site, so you can get a decent cup of coffee.
The property has a yacht that they charter out for groups. I highly recommend this if you need to entertain (as an alternative to a boring conference room). the boat is lovely and the cruise around the area was really beautiful.
I would stay here again without hesitation.
Amazing viewsfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Crowne Plaza, much better than Hiltonfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Loved our stay!from A TripAdvisor Member
SJB Lexington, KY
Not Hilton quality...from Cyrussilversox
The carpet in the hallways is stained...everywhere. My room had a very noisy air conditioner that made a loud "thump" whenever it came on or went off. It woke me up several times during the night. The view would have been great except for the trash compactor and the dumpster directly below my window. The noise from the traffic on the bridge was loud even with the glass door closed. Shower drain was so slow I had to shut off the water for fear it would overflow the tub. Next time I go to Jax I'll try someplace else.
Friendly staff, average amenitiesfrom A TripAdvisor Member
re hard of hearing...from covey41
I hate to complain because the staff was so nice. And my room looked as if it had just been redecorated. But with the problems they have, Hilton does Jacksonville-and themselves--a disservice by not imploding this relic and erecting a real Hilton.
Top Local Tips for Jacksonville
Jacksonville Landing This is on the opposite side of the St. John's River however there is much more to do in this area. There is nightlife, shopping, and dining at the Jacksonville Landing. My tip would be to visit the Twisted Martini here.
The Landing is Lame Save your time and stay away from The Landing. There are NO good places to eat over there. It is a very tired area that doesn't seem to be trying very hard to impress the people that do venture over there. We have eaten at 6 of the eateries there over the last 3 years and none of them has made a good impression. If you are staying at a hotel nearby, eat at the hotel restaurant. Ruth's Chris is a very good choice for dinner! The Chart House is cozy with a nice atomsphere but your server will press you to purchase an expensive bottle of wine that tastes like it was filtered through dirty socks. The food is not up to par with the price.
Fantastic Holiday (Christmas) Light Shows We went especially for the lighted boat parade & the fireworks. It didn't disappoint. We live in Florida so see lots of quality 'tourist' or 'special' type displays throughout the year. This was as good as Disney's fireworks! We stayed at the Crowne Plaza because they have balconies on the riverside. It was cold & windy that night so if you're standing on the sidewalks be sure to bring warm coats & hats. You won't want to have to leave early due to that discomfort. We also attended the holiday craft show -- another winner. Anything you could want in almost any medium you could think of and qualtity too!
Other names for Crowne Plaza Hotel Jacksonville Riverfront
- jacksonville crowne plaza
- crowne plaza jacksonville
- Address: 1201 Riverplace Boulevard - Jacksonville - Florida - 32207 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Crowne Plaza Hotel Jacksonville Riverfront
- Hampton Inn Jacksonville Central Hotel Jacksonville, Florida Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Hyatt Regency Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville, Florida Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville, Florida Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Omni Jacksonville Hotel Jacksonville, Florida Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Super 8 Motel Jacksonville Central Hotel Jacksonville, Florida Distance: 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- The Inn at Oak Street Hotel Jacksonville, Florida Distance: 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Cleary-Dickert House Hotel Jacksonville, Florida Distance: 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
- House on Cherry Street Hotel Jacksonville, Florida Distance: 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- Super 8 Jacksonville South Hotel Jacksonville, Florida Distance: 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
- Ramada Inn South Point Hotel Jacksonville, Florida Distance: 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
- Ramada Jacksonville Hotel Jacksonville, Florida Distance: 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
- Howard Johnson Inn and Suites Hotel Jacksonville, Florida Distance: 9.7 km / 6 mi
- Red Roof Jacksonville Southpoint Hotel Jacksonville, Florida Distance: 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
- Extended Stay Deluxe Butler Blvd Hotel Jacksonville, Florida Distance: 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
- Wingate Inn Jacksonville Hotel Jacksonville, Florida Distance: 9.8 km / 6.1 mi