Marriott Harbor Beach Resort Spa Hotel, Fort Lauderdale
Reviews - Marriott Harbor Beach Resort Spa Hotel
- Age Group: 60 +
- From: United States
- Traveller type: Business Traveller
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Historical Traveller Reviews of Marriott Harbor Beach Resort Spa Hotel
An awesome place!from Arielitoll
The service was impeccablefrom A TripAdvisor Member
We can't say enough about the staff here. They all went above the call of duty consistently throughout our stay. We recommned this place to any family looking to get away from it all.
Very Very Good. March 2004from NewcastleIllinois
This is the place to stay in Fort Lauderdale. Our kids loved it and felt at home and we will return.
Great Hotel and grounds February 20, 2004from A TripAdvisor Member
After a long flight from Los Angeles, it was refreshing to have a hotel that offers such great service with a friendly smile. We were upgraded to an ocean view room. The room was bright and airy and the bed was incredible. The grounds are outstanding from the beach to the palms around the pool area. The gift stores carried top notch merchandise.
They even arrainged for a van to take us to our cruise ship. I will definately stay here again if I am in Fort Lauderdale.
m a frequent traveler and this rates a top 10from A TripAdvisor Member
Marriott Harbour Beachfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Resturant Barfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Great Family Resortfrom o2bmmw
The resort is wonderful. We had a city view room with a balcony and 2 double beds. There were a lot of families staying in the rooms around us (with babies etc) and the room was very quiet. My only complaints are that the closet in the room was TINY, but ok for us for the 3 nights we were there (just enough room). Maid service was fair; they did make up our room early as we requested, but neglected turn-down service one night we requested.
The pool was packed with families. If we were there without our kids, I would have opted for the beach, which is uncrowded, and the hotel provides chairs and umbrellas without additional charge. With kids, it is important to arrive at the pool early or you will not get chairs anywhere where you can watch your kids. Drink service around the pool is slow, and often I would go get my own drink at the bar. They do have a lot of kid-friendly activities on weekends and the entertainment coordinator was good with the children. My kids loved the pool area. On Saturday nights they have pool-side family movies, but we did not get to take advantage of that. They also have cabanas for rent that have wet bars, towels and showers. These might be a good option for someone who wants to stay their last day but can't get late check out.
The valet promptly brought our car out any time we called for it, which they should have considering the hotel charges $26 per day to park your car. Self parking is an option there, but it is not substantially cheaper, so we opted for the valet.
Food on site was extremely expensive, so we went out for breakfast and dinner every day.
I did use the spa for a massage and it was wonderful. One thing I did not realize is if you book a service at the spa, you have the use of it for the whole day. That includes a small, private spa pool (no children there), a spa cafe, etc. I had a 2 pm massage so I did not find this out until then. Had I known, I would have attempted to use it in the morning.
Nice Hotel but Expected Morefrom A TripAdvisor Member
nice weekend getawayfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Top Local Tips for Fort Lauderdale
The Jungle Queen This is a "MUST DO". either the day cruise or night dinner (we did both). It is fantastic value for money.
Don't Miss the River Taxi We took a river taxi ($11.00 all day pass) from the docks at the beach to the Waterfront. This is a great way to see the fabulous mansions and yachts along the water. If you happen to get a talkative captain, he will point out who the owners of these spectacular homes are, and a little history of Ft. Lauderdale.
Shopping Great Shopping areas ranging from flea markets to lavish shops
Other names for Marriott Harbor Beach Resort Spa Hotel
- marriott hotel fort lauderdale
- marriott harbor beach
- marriott ft lauderdale
- marriott fort lauderdale
- harbor beach marriott
- fort lauderdale marriott
- Address: 3030 Holiday Drive - Fort Lauderdale - Florida - 33316 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Marriott Harbor Beach Resort Spa Hotel
- Best Western Oceanside Inn Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Sheraton Yankee Clipper Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Bahia Mar Beach Resort Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Lago Mar Resort Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty Six Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida Distance: 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Fort Lauderdale Marina Marriott Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida Distance: 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Marriotts Beachplace Towers Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida Distance: 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- The Pillars at New River Sound Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida Distance: 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Alhambra Beach Resort Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida Distance: 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida Distance: 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Ask Me Inn Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida Distance: 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- La Casa Del Mar Bed and Breakfast Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida Distance: 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Coconut Cove Guesthouse Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida Distance: 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Granada Inn Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida Distance: 2.3 km / 1.4 mi