Inverrary Plaza Hotel, Fort Lauderdale
Reviews - Inverrary Plaza Hotel
Read 170 additional reviews of Inverrary Plaza Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Historical Traveller Reviews of Inverrary Plaza Hotel
We won this as a prize!from A TripAdvisor Member
They are renovatingfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Stay Away!from A TripAdvisor Member
Staff was okay except when I checked out around 6am , when I was going to complain the only person around was behind the counter asleep and what would be the point of speaking to that type of employee.
Do yourself a favor and DON"T stay there.
Nightmarefrom A TripAdvisor Member
I never ever in my life have been in such awful hotel(if i can even call this hotel).Before we check in I asked if we can take a look at the room, because I feeld that something was wrong(baseng on outsidelook), when I saw the room I almost cried, so awful it was. We recerved this hotel based on webside pictures.Nothing even closed!!!! Fortunately we get our money back.Stay away from this place!!
Sleep in your car!!!!!from Mattyboy
The hallways of the hotel are scraped and chipped, and for some reason there was an inch of space between the bottom of the door and the floor ( which gave us lovely acces to the noise of the type of people who find these surroundings "nice")
The elevators smelled like urine, and gave you the impression that they haven't been serviced since the place was built. The wife and I went out and got really drunk, just so we wouldn't have to lie in bed and worry about crabs and scabies.
This review is not a joke, heed the warning. Perhaps a great palce to book for in-laws you hate.
Williefrom A TripAdvisor Member
The Cosmo Girls!!!
Not For the Faint of Heartfrom FraserOttawa
Rat hole!from A TripAdvisor Member
As soon as went stepped off the elevator at The Inverrrary , we could smell the filth and mold. When we opened the door to our room, we could hardly stand it! The floor was filthy, one of the beds was broken, there was trash in the trashcans, there was mold on the shower curtain, the walls looked as if something brown had either been thrown against them or something was growing from them, the complementary shampoo was used etc...... We very quickly realized that we could not stay there.
Because the conferrance had over 16,500 participants all hotels in the area were full. We were fortunate enough to contact several of our friends that were staying at another hotel and who had room for us. When we went to the lobby to inform them that the room was unacceptable the manager asked for our room number. After we told him, he informed us that our room was "uninhabitable" and should have never been given to anyone. We asked aboout another room and he told us that not only did he not have another room but that there were no rooms in the area. He assured us that my credit card would not be charged. Two days later my credit card was charged $396.27. I have tried to resolve this issue and it has been to no avail. I have contacted my CC company and will file a dispute. Do Not Stay at the Inverrary!
Yuck!from A TripAdvisor Member
Definitely not a resortfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Top Local Tips for Fort Lauderdale
Resturants I feel that one resturant in Ft. Lauderdale Joes Crab Shop was fun and reasonable priced. The Mai Tai Resturant was awsome a show while you eat and the gardens are wonderflul
run away I stayed in The Inverrary Vacation Resort hotel in 2005 and it was a horrible experience. Upon arrival, the first thing I noticed is that it did NOT remotely resemble the pictures I saw online. This was the hint that some drama was about to unfold. The elevator was a death trap; I pressed the 3rd floor button, but the elevator did not move. A hotel employee told me to “press and hold in the elevator button, wait until I reached the desired floor and then release the button”. He also said, “…if you release the button early it would stop between floors”. I entered the room and it smelled like --. The TV did not work and the carpet and bathroom had more mold than a science project. The water in the bathroom smelled stagnant, like sewer water. The internet worked, but it was like a hackers convention was there, because people were hacking into my computer every 3 min. I complained but it fell on deaf ears. After consistent complaining and several letters to the manager, I got a refund. Stay away or sleep in your car, you’d be better off.
Malls I thought that the malls in Orlando were much better and nice than here.
Other names for Inverrary Plaza Hotel
- inverrary vacation hotel
- inverrary vacation fort lauderdale
- inverrary hotel
- Address: 3501 Inverrary Boulevard - Fort Lauderdale - Florida - 33319 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Inverrary Plaza Hotel
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Sunrise, Florida Distance: 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Studio 6 Coral Springs Hotel Coral Springs, Florida Distance: 14.5 km / 9 mi
- Hampton Inn Hotel Tamarac, Florida Distance: 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- La Quinta Inn Tamarac East Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida Distance: 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Comfort Inn Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida Distance: 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Sheraton Suites Ft Lauderdale Hotel Plantation, Florida Distance: 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
- Residence Inn by Marriott Hotel Plantation, Florida Distance: 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
- Staybridge Suites Ft. Lauderdale Plantation Hotel Plantation, Florida Distance: 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
- Hyatt Place Plantation Hotel Plantation, Florida Distance: 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- Extended StayAmerica Plantation Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida Distance: 6.4 km / 4 mi
- Hampton Inn Hotel Plantation, Florida Distance: 6.5 km / 4 mi
- La Quinta Inn at SW 6th St. Hotel Plantation, Florida Distance: 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
- Courtyard by Marriott Hotel Plantation, Florida Distance: 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale North Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida Distance: 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- La Quinta Inn and Stes Ft. Lauderdale Hotel Plantation, Florida Distance: 7.3 km / 4.5 mi