Fort Lauderdale Ramada Plaza Hotel
Reviews - Fort Lauderdale Ramada Plaza Hotel
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Historical Traveller Reviews of Fort Lauderdale Ramada Plaza Hotel
Its a clean big hotel I liked it. From Canadafrom theinstagator
Family Unfriendlyfrom A TripAdvisor Member
A total rip off! This place sucked!from KatrinaV
Terrible Experiencefrom A TripAdvisor Member
The service throughout the vacation was unacceptable. I have never seen so many unprofession, rude, dis-organized hotel staff in my life! Staff acted as if it was a chore to help you out. The bathroom in the hotel lobby in Ft Lauderdale was AWFUL---clumps of hair in the sink, unflushed toilets, etc. GROSS!! We ended up spending our "vacation" driving around to Ramadas redeeming vacation vouchers, which should have been ready when we arrived.
Moral of the story--if you get a vacation "deal" in the mail from Ramada Plaza Resorts, I have three words for you---SHRED, SHRED, SHRED!! It's an awful deal and will leave your expectations short and your pockets empty.
Terrible servicefrom 1josh777
vacation from hellfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Not bad............from A TripAdvisor Member
Aside from the above-mentioned items, all was well overall.
m glad my shot records are up to date.from A TripAdvisor Member
By the way, this was also part of the "sunny Florida vacation" package that I had bought, the one with the video and cruise. I hate learning things the hard way!
The worstfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Cancel Your Tripfrom A TripAdvisor Member
I would like to thank everyone who has submitted their experiences on this website (and other sites that talk about major rip-offs). I wish I would have checked the site before I made MY phone call to Ramada Plaza Resorts. I feel like such an idiot - I know better than to do something so stupid - but of course the trip sounded so good and then the pressure they put on you is something else. I called first, gave my credit card and THEN searched the web for information on the trip, hotel, and the company. "A dump" - it sounds much worse than that.
I'm saying thank you to everyone because if I had waited any longer to research this vacation, I would have lost my money. From the time I booked the vacation to the time I did the research was 1/2 hour. Then I called back Ramada Plaza Resorts to cancel. It did take 3 RPR people but only 20 minutes - they cancelled it without too much pressure. I have to admit that I didn't tell them I did the research and found all your great information. I did tell them that I was pressured to buy without consulting with my husband and now he was furious with me. I made it sound like I was about to cry which really made them believe me.
I wish we could get the word out about this company and the scam it is before someone else has to go this. Thank you all again for your information - you saved me a lot of headaches, time, and money. I'm sorry you had to go through all of the problems.
Top Local Tips for Fort Lauderdale
Billie Swamp Safari Plan to spend a large part of your day. Perfect for families, the kids will love it. Worth the drive. We have been twice.
Spring Baseball Go during Spring training and take in a couple of baseball games! Awesome!
Do it yourself! Start with AAA. Go to any travel website. Try the travel options on your club warehouse membership. There are many ways to get a great vacation and a great hotel without buying into someone calling you and telling you how great their "resort" is. Great, even good hotels don't have to call people to get them to come. The only groups who do that are desperate to get people to stay, or have some type of timeshare promotion going on that they are hoping you'll buy into. Be sure to look at the reviews from people who have stayed in the hotels. If they are rated low, then you know you're going to get exactly what you pay for on some great bargain, which is the bottom of the barrel. Your vacation, whether across the country or across the world, should be memorable for all of the right reasons and none of the wrong ones. Your hotel is the first impression toward that goal or that tragedy. Choose wisely and have a great vacation!
Other names for Fort Lauderdale Ramada Plaza Hotel
- ramada plaza resort ft lauderdale
- ramada plaza resort fort lauderdale
- ramada fort lauderdale
- ft lauderdale ramada plaza resort
- fort lauderdale ramada
- Address: 5100 N State Rd 7 - Fort Lauderdale - Florida - 33319 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Fort Lauderdale Ramada Plaza Hotel
- Hampton Inn Hotel Tamarac, Florida Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- La Quinta Inn Tamarac East Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Comfort Inn Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale North Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida Distance: 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- University Inn Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida Distance: 3.9 km / 2.5 mi
- La Quinta Inn Cypress Creek Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida Distance: 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Studio 6 Coral Springs Hotel Coral Springs, Florida Distance: 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
- Extended Stay Deluxe Cypress Creek Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida Distance: 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
- Sheraton Suites Cypress Creek Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida Distance: 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Sunrise, Florida Distance: 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- Marriott Fort Lauderdale North Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida Distance: 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- The Westin Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida Distance: 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
- Hampton Inn Cypress Creek Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida Distance: 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale East Hotel Fort Lauderdale, Florida Distance: 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
- Residence Inn by Marriott Hotel Plantation, Florida Distance: 8.9 km / 5.5 mi