Inn On the Beach Hotel, Daytona Beach
Reviews - Inn On the Beach Hotel
Read 169 additional reviews of Inn On the Beach Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Daytona Beach
Historical Traveller Reviews of Inn On the Beach Hotel
Had a great timefrom Lorissa
WARNING: this hotel is a terrible waste of money do not stay herefrom A TripAdvisor Member
A wonderful choice! Great for families!from A TripAdvisor Member
AND--sleeping every night with the patio doors open to the sounds of the surf was pure joy! The front desk staff were very helpful, towels were plentiful, and the light but satisfying continental breakfast saved us $$$ on food expenses. We will be back! (Note--we were there over Christmas and had the place, AND the beach, to ourselves!!)
Great View Peoplefrom A TripAdvisor Member
a pretty good place to stayfrom A TripAdvisor Member
The pool area is ok. The parking is limited on the weekends due to the club that is located inside the lobby and some security guard thought that I was going to park in a overflow lot when i paied for a room for a week, DON'T THINK SO. The restrauant is very good but a little pricey, but what isn't in Daytona. Overall I would not have a problem with recommending the IOB to anyone.
Great Place to Stayfrom A TripAdvisor Member
home!!!from A TripAdvisor Member
It was okay but beach towels sucked.from A TripAdvisor Member
Dave Matthews band and Led Zepplin. He was great and sang well into the night. Came with dishes and soap but no scrubbers. FOund a bug but only one. The patio door.. don't open it unless you want it to stay open.
The outside looked okay to me, and there are 3 elevators... which was very helpful. All in all, for $58 a night, I would stay again because the beds were comy (bring some pillows) and the view was great (if you're above the 3rd floor.. palm trees in your way otherwise) and the clerks were courteous.
Less than desireablefrom A TripAdvisor Member
The property itself left much to be desired. The rooms were old and run down. (They are in the process of upgrading their furnishings.) Our closet door was hanging off of its track, you could barely open the patio door and it didn't close all of the way and lock. The reception on the TV was less than perfect and we had to secure the cable to the wall with masking tape in order for the VCR to work. The work out room contained six pieces of equipment. Three of them were broken. The first night, we called the front desk to get extra pillows and sheets twice.
Needless to say, we never got them. We understand that many places in Daytona are older and have seen better days but that doesn't mean that things can't be done to try to fix them up. After 3 nights, we packed up and moved a mile down the beach to a 33 year old property that was in unbelievable shape and cost less to stay there. Drive past the Inn on the Beach, you have other options!
Hotel was average.from A TripAdvisor Member
Guests loved him! He always said he was going to take a break but never did because the people loved his music and made requests. Music was in the evening until 11 pm when the bar and pool shut down. The large clean pool opens at 7 a.m. daily. Some parking on covered ramp and large lot. Right on the ocean. The bathroom must be the smallest ever but is very clean. The door doesn't even open all the way because it hits the tub! The vanity is outside the bathroom. I would stay there again but I may check prices at the new Adam's Mark and the Hilton.
Also noticed many of the mom/pop hotels are dwindling to the new area condos. Steve's restaurant across the street - great food. 7-11 across from the hotel - think it may be open 24 hours. The boardwalk is one mile north - an easy walk on the beach or the road if you don't want to drive. Hotel free breakfast 6-9 am same daily: blueberry muffins, plain bagels, toast, 2 kinds of cereals, oj, coffee. It was a very good vacation that the whole family enjoyed for about $69 night.
Top Local Tips for Daytona Beach
Stay at the Ocean Walk! Daytona Beach has really come a long way since the early to mid 1990's. The city has cleaned up in an effort to cater to families and those seeking relaxing vacations at the beach. I highly recommend visiting Daytona Beach - but spend a little more more and enjoy one of the nicer resorts. You wont be sorry.
DAYTONA BEACH IS GREAT BUT DONT STAY AT INN ON THE BEACH.
aunt catfish One of the best places to eat in Daytona get there for the earlybird special
Other names for Inn On the Beach Hotel
- on the beach daytona
- inn on the beach
- hotel on the beach
- beach daytona
- Address: 1615 South Atlantic Avenue - Daytona Beach - Florida - 32118 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Inn On the Beach Hotel
- Nautilus Inn Hotel Daytona Beach, Florida Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Daytona Beach Oceanside Inn Hotel Daytona Beach, Florida Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Bahama House Hotel Daytona Beach, Florida Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Flamingo Inn Daytona Beach Hotel Daytona Beach, Florida Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Grand Prix Motel Hotel Daytona Beach, Florida Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Ocean Jewels Resort Hotel Daytona Beach, Florida Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- El Caribe Resort Hotel Daytona Beach, Florida Distance: 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Perrys Ocean Edge Resort Hotel Daytona Beach, Florida Distance: 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
- Best Western Aku Tiki Inn Hotel Daytona Beach, Florida Distance: 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Daytona Inn Beach Resort Hotel Daytona Beach, Florida Distance: 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- The Coquina Inn Bed and Breakfast Hotel Daytona Beach, Florida Distance: 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Streamline Hotel Daytona Beach, Florida Distance: 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Days Inn Daytona Beach Hotel Daytona Beach, Florida Distance: 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Shoreline All Suites Inn Hotel Daytona Beach, Florida Distance: 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Acapulco Hotel and Resort Daytona Beach, Florida Distance: 2.4 km / 1.5 mi