Bermuda House Hotel, Daytona Beach
Reviews - Bermuda House Hotel
Read 235 additional reviews of Bermuda House Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Daytona Beach
Historical Traveller Reviews of Bermuda House Hotel
Good not Great, but clean.from A TripAdvisor Member
It was a last minute get away and we didn't expect luxury, we could have paid $100.00 more a night for that. Over all it was a fun week. I would suggest updating the hotel quite a bit.
Bermuda House on the Fourth of Julyfrom Westumbria
But, then again, I have little room to complain--if you don't like kids you should probably head to Miami's South Beach and forget Daytona altogeather.
It is true that the Hotel is ageing and it does show, but the HOTEL IS COMFORTABLE, CLEAN, and MODESTLY PRICED FOR AN OCEANFRONT PROPERTY. I believe that many of the complaints I have read on tripadvisor are embellished and not at all reflective of the true nature of this hotel. Simply put, Florida beachfront hotels are generally expensive--if you want an inexpensive oceanfront hotel, Bermuda House is an excellent choice.
A Thief Amongst Usfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Just dont stay here!from A TripAdvisor Member
Just don't stay here!
Bermuda house good but badfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Now for the bad... The beds were ancient, full of lumps. The furnitue looked like it came from a fire sale. The bathtub was clean enough but the pipes squealed. We asked for non-smoking and it was smoking but somehow did not smell like smoking. The glass sliding door was very difficult to open. The carpet was worn a bit but not too bad. The jacuzzi... yikes... It was nasty. It was yellow green and it looked like a giant urinal. I would not touch it with a ten foot pole. My daughters were digusted. As I said the pool was spacious and clean though. The security door looks were useless and left unloked so this was disconcerting. The evlevator was like molases and snapped shut on the third floor (where we were and it made a sound like a gun going off. We could tell when people were getting off on our floor. The resturaunt and snack bar were closed and appeared on the state of being condemed. Did I tell you the pool was okay? :). Actually we had a great time anyway. The ocean is the ocean and if you just want a place to flop, it works. God bless kids they seem to overlook such things and the adults have the hangups.
We were there for a dance competition and most of our group stayed at the Hilton $175/night ... our price $70 so you get what you pay for... sometimes.
There is a mall across the street and Maui Nix Surf Shop, Ruby Tuesdays, Publix and thats convienent. 2.5 miles from the boardwalk. No frills but very cheap.
Bad Bad Badfrom theinstagator
Not the Bestfrom pbunge
Anyway, for the price we paid $79.00 it was okay for two days.
The Bermuda SHACKfrom A TripAdvisor Member
ROOM SERVICE was horrible! Did you ever think that room service workers were supposed to cuss at each other in front of the hotel guests? I know that we left a mess, but they didn't let us check out of the hotel and get our security deposits ($100 per person) until we collected towels, trash and bottles out of the room. Defeats the purpose of having ROOM SERVICE RIGHT?? AND they handed us the bag!
I'd rather stay at the Budget Inn.
Yuck..Terrible choicefrom roy
Bermuda Housefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Top Local Tips for Daytona Beach
Bike Week 24 hour security for trailer parking on site(right next door). Was $10 a day
Spring Breakers To all over spring break...I definently noticed one thing on my trip..if you are their for your college spring break and wanna be around the crowd..the desert inn is the place to be. If you are older....stay away! It is nuts!
Things to do when your too sunburned to enjoy the beach for a day! 1. Grab some bug spray and go to the sugarmill botanical gardens (located on Herbert street) Its a nice, shady garden with sugarmill ruins, and a couple of friendly cats. 2. Take a river cruise on the Manatee river boat (located next to the Inlet Harbor restaurant) The cruise is $25 for adults for a 2 hour cruise. It goes through the beautiful New Smyrna area, and was nice and relaxing. We even saw lots of dolphins, and had one swim right next to the boat for several minutes. 3. Go to the Museum Of Arts and Sciences (Located near Nova and International Speedway) Great museum, kids and adults would love it. 4. Eat at Our Deck Down Under....several times. (Located under the Dunlawton Bridge) It is by far the greatest restaurant in the area in my opinion. You can either dine in, or out on the river deck. Again, we saw lots of dolphins while we were enjoying our lunch. 5. For some night activities, go to the Ocean Deck, or the Bank and Blues night club on wednesdays for live blues
Other names for Bermuda House Hotel
- bermuda resort daytona beach
- bermuda house
- bermuda hotel daytona beach
- Address: 2560 North Atlantic Avenue - Daytona Beach - Florida - 32118 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Bermuda House Hotel
- Best Western la Playa Resort Hotel Daytona Beach, Florida Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center Hotel Daytona Beach, Florida Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Ocean East Resort Club Hotel Ormond Beach, Florida Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Seaside Inn Hotel Ormond Beach, Florida Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Casa del Mar Hotel Ormond Beach, Florida Distance: 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel Daytona Beach, Florida Distance: 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Americano Beach Lodge Resort Hotel Daytona Beach, Florida Distance: 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
- Maverick Resort Hotel Ormond Beach, Florida Distance: 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Symphony Beach Motel Hotel Ormond Beach, Florida Distance: 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Super 8 Motel Hotel Ormond Beach, Florida Distance: 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Quality Inn & Suites On The Beach Hotel Daytona Beach, Florida Distance: 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Holiday Inn and Suites Hotel Daytona Beach, Florida Distance: 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
- Best Western Castillo Del Sol Hotel Ormond Beach, Florida Distance: 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
- La Quinta Inn and Suites on Daytona Beach Hotel Daytona Beach, Florida Distance: 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- The Cove on Ormond Beach Hotel Ormond Beach, Florida Distance: 3 km / 1.8 mi