International Palms Resort Hotel, Cocoa Beach
Reviews - International Palms Resort Hotel
Read 772 additional reviews of International Palms Resort Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Cocoa Beach
Historical Traveller Reviews of International Palms Resort Hotel
ok, but wont go backfrom stephanieandzach
*is on the beach
*has large heated pool
*has bar/restaurant on site
*within walkind distance of other restaurants, stores
*a bit to dirty
* small insects
* kids pirate ship has freezing water
*no beach chairs
*just ok food, not great prices
Reasonable Hotel in Cocoa Beachfrom AMess10
Great Clean Property That Is A Great Valuefrom Capoli
The hotel has a new owner who is planning a muti-million dollar renovation to the property over the next several months and I can't wait to see how it turns out.
This place has a resort feel and we are planning our next vacation this summer at the International Palms Resort.
Fun place, clean, friendly and helpful stafffrom ksu655
Good Value Great Locationfrom TripsSands
Rooms need lots of updating.from Bleedngreen
The worst hotel during our tripfrom AStrayDog
The employees at the front desk were not friendly and it seemed they were not interested how we felt and what they could improve.
Anyway, Jim at the bar is a really kind person and the technicians did their best to help us (this is the only reason for the rated star)
One thing left: we were told by our travel agency that the HI Cocoa Beach is not a HI anymore... Now we know why...
ve found anywherefrom sassyhowe
nice enough for a few nightsfrom KoolkatMichigan
ve Ever Encountered!!from singh1975
I booked this hotel as I wanted to stay in a beach setting after 5 days of Disney with the kids. As I'm a Priority Club Platinum member, I decided to book this hotel. When we arrived late at night, I found out the hotel was no longer a Holiday Inn. Surprise. No one told us this, not even IHG?! I had booked a suite and as a platinum was expecting an upgrade or free breakfast. But none was forthcoming as the hotel wasn't associated with IHG anymore. Furthermore, the room I was given wasn't a suite, but a double room with a partition in the middle where they've put in a bunk bed and called it a kids suite.
The hotel was built in the 50s and it looks like it. It is in a motel style, but I'd have to say that most motels are better kept than this. The room stank horribly, everything was "wet" despite the AC being on full. The mattresses were atrocious, the carpet was ripped and dirty, paint and plaster was peeling off everywhere, the TV only had a fuzzy reception, and the bathroom looked like something out of the stone age. My kids refused to get into the tub to take a shower, because they said it was yucky! Indeed, all the paint was peeling off the tub and it looked like there were hairs everywhere. After three nights in the room, I, my wife and my three kids developed a horrible itch and rash all over our bodies.
When I complained, I was given a different room that was even worse than the first. I was told they're all the same!!?? Yes, they did have two tennis courts which have seen better days, and a fairly large pool and kid's pool. However, despite the fact that they are advertised as heated pools, they were not. None of the outdoor bars or restaurants were open. After several complaints to management, we managed to get a nights refund, which is yet to arrive. I also complained for two days to IHG, who finally saw fit to credit me enough points for a free nights stay somewhere else.
Cocoa beach is a nice place, and great for families. This hotel is not. Avoid it like the plague, you'll thank me!
Top Local Tips for Cocoa Beach
Local Area. Fort Chrismas Airboat Rides - don't miss: Kennedy Space Port -Don't miss: Canaveral Boat cruises-don't miss, Melbourne Flea Market-don't miss: Brevard County Zoo-don't miss: spend a lot of time at the Cocoa Beach Pier- good food, cold Beer and lots to see.
the mambos bar and grill great place to eat and on the ocean
Many things to drive to see but nothing really exciting in Cocoa Beach We drove to Universal Studios to see Margaritaville, but other than that we went there to relax and that is just what we did. Cocoa Beach itself doesn't offer much in the way of entertainment, etc.
Other names for International Palms Resort Hotel
- holiday inn cocoa beach florida
- holiday inn cocoa beach fl
- holiday inn cocoa beach
- cocoa beach hotels
- cocoa beach holiday inn
- Address: 1300 North Atlantic Avenue - Cocoa Beach - Florida - 32931 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near International Palms Resort Hotel
- La Quinta Inn Hotel Cocoa Beach, Florida Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Hilton Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach, Florida Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Doubletree Oceanfront Hotel Cocoa Beach, Florida Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Luna Sea Bed and Breakfast Motel Hotel Cocoa Beach, Florida Distance: 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach, Florida Distance: 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Courtyard by Marriott Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach, Florida Distance: 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Quality Suites Hotel Cocoa Beach, Florida Distance: 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Comfort Inn and Suite Resort Hotel Cocoa Beach, Florida Distance: 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Inn at Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach, Florida Distance: 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Sea Esta Villas Hotel Cocoa Beach, Florida Distance: 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Ocean Suites Hotel Cocoa Beach, Florida Distance: 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- Days Inn Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach, Florida Distance: 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
- La Quinta Inn & Suites-Oceanfront Hotel Cocoa Beach, Florida Distance: 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- Best Western Oceanfront Resort Hotel Cocoa Beach, Florida Distance: 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites Hotel Cocoa Beach, Florida Distance: 3.9 km / 2.4 mi