Courtyard by Marriott Cocoa Beach Hotel
Reviews - Courtyard by Marriott Cocoa Beach Hotel
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Cocoa Beach
Historical Traveller Reviews of Courtyard by Marriott Cocoa Beach Hotel
Great hotelfrom Istayedthere
Within a few minutes of reaching the room the receptionist was on the phone to check everything was OK, (and also greeted us by our names every time we saw her). Beautiful large, spotless room with separate sofa / chair, kitchenette / TV area. We ended up staying 2 nights. Non smoking throughout, pool was clean and quiet. Not too far to walk to bars and wide range of restaurants. The toilet did block once but a member of maintenance arrived within minutes. I would stay here again and recommend it.
t be fooled because of the Marriott Namefrom PierreS
No where near the beach!from anewobsession
The hotel was beautiful and the rooms were very clean and nice, the pool/spa was relaxing, and the hotel has a nice restaurant and lounge other than the fact that it's not a good choice for a beach getaway the hotel is fine.
Very dissapointedfrom A TripAdvisor Member
One of your best bets in Cocoa Beach...from chihuahua_star
-Free high-speed internet in al rooms =)
-nice, clean lobby area with a bar, restaurant, and little business center
-very reasonable drink prices
-all rooms have balconies
-good location, you can walk to Subway, chinese food, and the only starbucks in cocoa beach!
-older building (may remind you of I Dream of Jeannie era)
-very limited pool space (we weren't able to get chairs or loungers hardly ever)
-very slow elevator, but didn't really bother me. may bother some.
I grew up in Cocoa Beach, and will tell you that the best place to stay is the Royal Mansions. But the minimum stay there is 7 nights (if this applies to you, please stay there..it is wonderful!). The next best place is the Radisson by far! The Radisson has a GORGEOUS pool area and is much newer and modern. BUT, the Radisson is accross the street from the beach, and you can't walk to it. That said, the Courtyard is probably the average local's 3rd choice for the price range.
I would recommend this hotel for sure. However, do try to go over to Radisson's pool and lay out. Also walk down the beach about 4 blks toward the pier and have a drink at Sandbar. Enjoy your trip!
No complaintsfrom Bugs1012
Other than the proximity to the beach, there's nothing particularly exciting about the hotel - but certainly nothing to complain about!
Very Pleasantfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Hotel is in a great location - on the beach side of the street, so you don't have to walk as far to get onto the beach itself. I liked the rooms. Like the rest of this hotel, they're small, but very tastefully decorated. To me, the balcony was the nicest feature. It was pretty big with a table and chairs on it. It was nice to just sit out there at night and soak in the warm Florida beach air.
This is a very pleasant, and affordable, hotel and I happily recommend it.
Enjoyed It and Will Returnfrom FamilyTraveler333
Loved the Business Center!from A TripAdvisor Member
Just got back, eager to return...from A TripAdvisor Member
The hotel doesn't post signs to the beach, which was a bit of a head-scratcher, but we found it eventually. The hotel shares its beach access with the Hampton Inn next door -- neither hotel is directly on the beach, but it's a short walk to get to it so it's not a big problem.
We didn't eat at the hotel so I can't vouch for the food, we ended up driving to Cocoa to get dinner the night we were there. I can say that the hotel is within a short drive of many restaurants so finding a place to eat shouldn't be a major problem.
If you're staying there I definitely recommend a visit to the Kennedy Space Center. It's about 15 minutes or so from the hotel, we went there and really enjoyed it.
Top Local Tips for Cocoa Beach
Bosston Beef & Seafood This is a little joint on A1A you'd probably never think to enter unles someone told you about it. If you like New England style shellfish it's a great place to eat. Fried clams, fried oyster, fried shrimp - DELICIOUS. On Friday you can get Ipswitch Clam Steamers a real treat when you live down in Florida. I highly reccomend it.
Budget Impressed Take photos of your car before you drive off. This can be proof that you didn't ding it.. if it was already there. We never had that problem with Budget, but I still took pictures before because of nightmares other friends have told me about.
Beach It was cloudy and cool the day we were there so it wasn't a great beach day. The beach isn't the nicest beach I've been on but it's still better than being at work. If I'm on a beach by the ocean, I'm happy!
Other names for Courtyard by Marriott Cocoa Beach Hotel
- courtyard cocoa beach
- cocoa beach marriott
- cocoa beach courtyard
- Address: 3435 N Atlantic Ave - Cocoa Beach - Florida - 32931 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Courtyard by Marriott Cocoa Beach Hotel
- Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach, Florida Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Quality Suites Hotel Cocoa Beach, Florida Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Luna Sea Bed and Breakfast Motel Hotel Cocoa Beach, Florida Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Comfort Inn and Suite Resort Hotel Cocoa Beach, Florida Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Inn at Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach, Florida Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Doubletree Oceanfront Hotel Cocoa Beach, Florida Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Hilton Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach, Florida Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- International Palms Resort Hotel Cocoa Beach, Florida Distance: 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- La Quinta Inn Hotel Cocoa Beach, Florida Distance: 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Ocean Suites Hotel Cocoa Beach, Florida Distance: 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Days Inn Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach, Florida Distance: 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites Hotel Cocoa Beach, Florida Distance: 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Best Western Oceanfront Resort Hotel Cocoa Beach, Florida Distance: 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- La Quinta Inn & Suites-Oceanfront Hotel Cocoa Beach, Florida Distance: 2 km / 1.3 mi
- Discovery Beach Resort and Tennis Club Hotel Cocoa Beach, Florida Distance: 2.3 km / 1.4 mi