Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort Hotel
Reviews - Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort Hotel
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Clearwater
Historical Traveller Reviews of Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort Hotel
Decent hotelfrom Nebular_Novice
Only negative I know of is the $12 activity fee which may be required.
If so, it should be included in the rate instead of just being disclosed.
I had a much more detailed review written, but the site managed to removed it as I was proofreading, so I give the site one dot. (I really don't feel like retyping everything.)
Listen to the reviewsfrom A TripAdvisor Member
We absolutely cannot believe Hilton leaves this hotel open with the way it is. This hotel needs major work and they should throw out all bedding, linens, carpet and curtains. It is so overdeodorized it makes your stomach turn.
"from A TripAdvisor Member
Horrible roomfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Had a great time...from A TripAdvisor Member
here, and yes, the rooms are not what you would expect from the normal
Hilton. In size only though. They were clean, staff was VERY nice, the
beach chairs and umbrellas were set up for you each morning. The best
thing was the "fun factory". If you have kids with you, this was great.
It was a room full of beach stuff for everyone. Beach chairs, all kinds
of sand toys, boogie boards, frisbees, crafts for kids...all at NO
cost. Just borrow them and bring them back before you leave the hotel.
My daughter loved the lady that runs it, she went to see her every
I have to wonder who is writing these reviews for all these hotels. The one we were originally supposed to stay at was rated #1 on here. What a joke!! They were nice enough to let us cancel our reservation upon arrival though. It was awful and rated #1, just don't get it. Hilton was way better.
One to avoid!from blondechica
The maids had put the "do not disturb" sign under the coffee mugs in my room so that I did not notice it and had to deal with housekeeping knocking on my door all morning long.
I went down to the beach and was given 4 small hand towels because they did not appear to have beach towels. After my room switch, the front desk had not notated on my paperwork that I had paid the resort fee ($10!!) which resulted in a 20 minute wait while they called to make sure that I had paid so that I could have said towels and a chair. The guy handing out the chairs was surly and unbathed. They had run out of lounge chairs which required another 15 minutes of waiting. I was also told that a cart would drive around the beach in front of the Hilton taking lunch & drink orders, but they never came during the 2 hours I was out there. Starved, I later returned to my room to order room service and they never answered the phone. I finally left a message asking room service to call me back and they did not. Valet was friendly, though.
Horrible!from A TripAdvisor Member
Turned Out OKfrom A TripAdvisor Member
They were all very helpful and accommodating. The only disappointment was the room. It was very, very average. The view of the gulf was ok, but not to die for. Beach access is fantastic and there was always something going on. A very busy area with shops and entertainment very close by. In the end my wife and in-laws said they enjoyed themselves very much so I guess that makes it worth it. The restaurant has very good service and above average quality, the selection from the buffet was extensive and very much worth the price. The ladies loved it. If you can afford it get one of the direct ocean full view suites. There are only a few so don't think you can just up grade if you so choose there must be a reservation probably.
Wonderful Stay at Hilton CWBfrom Clearwater_Beach_Fan
Marginal at bestfrom trippy510
Top Local Tips for Clearwater
Great food and service Island Way rest and Shell's rest are great for service and food. Island way is a little pricey but well worth evening. Shell's is great seafood and reasonable price. View of both is fabulous.
Frenchy's Original Cafe Absolutely the best grouper sandwich I have ever had. Great atmosphere and good food and service. http://www.frenchysonline.com/
take the trolley We took the trolley and rode the entire trip around. Our driver gave us a great tour with all kinds of stories and tips. Took about an hour, but he was great! Easy way to see the area and great tips on food and activities! Was especially nice for my husband since if he was driving, he would not have seen any of the sights. Can't remember what the cost is, but it must not have been too expensive. (I would have remembered that!)
Other names for Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort Hotel
- hilton hotel clearwater
- hilton clearwater beach hotel
- hilton clearwater
- hilton beach resort clearwater
- clearwater hilton
- Address: 400 Mandalay Avenue - Clearwater - Florida - 33767 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort Hotel
- East Shore Resort Hotel Clearwater, Florida Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Sea Captain Resort Hotel Clearwater, Florida Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Palm Pavilion Inn Hotel Clearwater, Florida Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Howard Johnson Beachview Hotel Clearwater, Florida Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Travelodge Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater, Florida Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Beach Clearwater, Florida Distance: 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Shephards Beach Resort Hotel Clearwater, Florida Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Quality Hotel On the Beach Clearwater, Florida Distance: 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Chart House Suites On Clearwater Bay Hotel Clearwater, Florida Distance: 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Sheraton Sand Key Resort Hotel Clearwater, Florida Distance: 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Marriott Suites Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater, Florida Distance: 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
- Comfort Suites Clearwater Hotel Clearwater, Florida Distance: 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Belleview Biltmore Resort Spa Hotel Clearwater, Florida Distance: 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Best Western Yacht Harbor Inn and Suites Hotel Dunedin, Florida Distance: 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
- Holiday Inn Express Clearwater North Hotel Dunedin, Florida Distance: 5.5 km / 3.4 mi