Courtyard Washington Convention Center Hotel, Washington DC
Reviews - Courtyard Washington Convention Center Hotel
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Washington DC
Historical Traveller Reviews of Courtyard Washington Convention Center Hotel
Courtyard was excellent!from SoCal_Travel_Lover
A step above the ordinary Courtyard!! A Deal!from Rey2
Great Overall Place to Stay!from A TripAdvisor Member
Quiet, clean hotel and awesome locationfrom GAnn
There is no conceirge, but they do have a computer in the lobby that lets you print a map and directions to anywhere you want to go.
Staff was very friendly and the valets retrieved our car quickly every time.
I'd stay here again if I go back to DC.
Excellent staff and overall great quality for the pricefrom A TripAdvisor Member
The rooms are big enough with comfy king sized beds, seating area and a desk and chair to do work.
Location is good although near some construction (you cannot hear it from your room though).
The bar/restaurant downstairs was kind of loud and a bit busy for a hotel which wasn't great, but they do have a reasonably well equipped fitness facility.
Overall, this has been a very good experience.
The Greatest Stafffrom dcedell
A fabulous choice.
Location. Location, Locationfrom canucktravel
Minimal service not unexpected for this rating level. Breakfast served on lower level great value.
$9.95 buffet with eggs cooked to order and kids eat free.
Location, Location, Locationfrom Yankdo
Every restaurant our relatives suggested we try was at most 3 blocks away!! Cabs are plentiful, MCI center is about 2 blocks away. Safe neighborhood, very safe and secure hotel. Night bell hop and you must use room key to access elevators. Didn't try room service but did have a drink at brewery downstairs and it seemed like an up and coming crowd. Lots of socializing going on. The one thing I did have a hard time with and this is true in all the DC restaurants is the smoke. I've gotten used to smoke free dining up here in Massachusetts and as my middle age creeps in I have to say I really get annoyed when I can't taste my food due to second hand smoke. (Spoken like the former smoker I am!)
Everyone in the hotel was happy and helpful which made travelling with my teenagers much easier (who are neither happy nor helpful) Just kidding kids!! Anyway the positive attitude of the staff was much appreciated.
The buffet breakfast (in the basement near the former vault) was a bargain at 9.95. It included custom made omelelettes and make your own belgian waffles, oatmeal, great fresh fruit, pastries, etc.
Our room was surprisingly small (maybe because I was using travel reward points??) So small in fact that as soon as I saw it I gave up on the idea of a roll away for my daughter because we all agreed there was just not enough room to place it. The room was extremely clean, housekeeping was very good.
Others have mentioned the construction noise factor but we were in the rear of the hotel and did not notice it. We did, however, notice a Hard Rock Cafe just behind the hotel and I imagine that could get quite loud on the weekend.
All in all another great recommendation from Tripadvisor. Thanks guys.
Good Deal in Expensive DCfrom slroth
Great Stayfrom HH_Trav
Top Local Tips for Washington DC
Spy Museum We spent 4 hours there with our 11-year old and could have spent more. This includes time in the museum shop, which is mandatory if you have kids. If you buy tickets for, say, 2 pm, don’t go near that time or you may wait in a big line. Go at 2:40 and the line you’ll see is for the 3pm tickets. You’ll be taken upstairs via elevator (hence the waiting lines) to a waiting room where you’ll stand around until the room has filled from people arriving on the elevator. Then you go into a theater room for a movie intro. From there you go into a series of rooms, each with a different theme/subject matter. The first room is about bugging devices, and when you get to a later room (I think it was the third one) you’ll find a listening device for a planted bug in the first room where you can hear visitors talking. Also, look for stairs that go up to a fake ventilation shaft where you can crawl through (they kindly carpeted it to save your knees!) and spy down through fake ventilation grate"
Dinner McCirmick and Schmit, and Zatinya were great dining experiences. Ella's pizza I didnt care for and met many other who didnt get it either. Maybe Ella's is a locals hangout but I didnt care for it.
Keep checking the web for lower prices I watched the prices at Mariott.com and booked the hotel when the price hit my budget. I continued to watch to see what the prices would do. By the time we left, the rooms were selling for at least twice what I booked it for, so I felt we got a very good dea.
Other names for Courtyard Washington Convention Center Hotel
- washington dc marriott
- washington dc courtyard
- courtyard washington hotel
- courtyard washington dc
- Address: 900 F Street NW - Washington DC - District of Columbia - 20004 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Courtyard Washington Convention Center Hotel
- Hotel Monaco Washington DC Washington, District of Columbia Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington DC, District of Columbia Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Marriott Washington Metro Center Hotel Washington, District of Columbia Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Embassy Suites Hotel Washington, District of Columbia Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Renaissance Washington, DC Hotel Washington DC, District of Columbia Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Renaissance Washington DC Hotel Washington, District of Columbia Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Red Roof Washington Downtown Hotel Washington DC, District of Columbia Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- JW Marriott Hotel Pennsylvania Avenue Washington DC, District of Columbia Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Hampton Inn Hotel Washington, District of Columbia Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Willard Inter Continental Hotel Washington DC, District of Columbia Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Four Points by Sheraton Washington D C Downtown Hotel Washington, District of Columbia Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- The Eldon Luxury Suites Hotel Washington DC, District of Columbia Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Hilton Garden Inn Franklin Square Hotel Washington, District of Columbia Distance: 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
- The Henley Park Hotel Washington DC, District of Columbia Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Henley Park Hotel Washington, District of Columbia Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi