Marriott Vail Mountain Resort and Spa Hotel
Reviews - Marriott Vail Mountain Resort and Spa Hotel
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Vail
Historical Traveller Reviews of Marriott Vail Mountain Resort and Spa Hotel
A little pricey for off-seasonfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Spring Break Ski Vacation 2006from reman2005
And yes, the spring skiing at Vail was awesome too! From the time we checked-in, the hotel staff went out of their way to make us feel welcomed.
List of greats:
1. Pamela S. the Marriott concierge. She spoke with me before our stay to give recommendations on restaurants and activities for us. She even mailed to me maps and travel brochures on Vail. She and the other concierges did an awesome job.
2. The ski valet for boots and skis storage.
3. Pools, hot tubs and steam room. I think my kids enjoyed them every night after skiing.
4. Pat Hamilton, she sung at the hotel bar from 4-7pm. She has a super voice.
5. Hotel bar, very comfortable and a great place to relax with friends after skiing.
6. Quite and clean rooms.
7. Our view of the ski slopes from our room.
8. Free shuttle bus to the Vail Village (located right outside the main hotel entrance).
9. Free use of computers in the business center (3 of them). Allowed our kids to keep in touch with their friends.
10. Free hot cookies and hot chocolate at 4pm every night. We all loved them a little too much.
List of negatives:
1. The standard hotel room is on the small size and with four adults, ski clothes and suitcases it was packed. We were lucky we are family. I would suggest that this size room should only be used by two people. Next time, I’ll get two rooms or upgrade to a suite.
2. The walk from the hotel to the Lionhead’s lift is through a construction area for another new high rise condo. The route is well marked, but the path is rough gravel and is unlevel in a number of spots. I really hope that after the construction is done that the route is paved and level.
Very Enjoyable Stayfrom konrad69
ve Ever Stayed At!!from beachloverChicago_IL
Disappointingfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Horrible Cancellation Policyfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Marriott was great!from jeanniedc
The friendly side of Vailfrom sugarnels
Thanks for a great Thanksgiving vacationfrom luvsEasternShore
We totally enjoyed our stay at the Resort. Spotless rooms, accomodating staff, good food.
We will come back.
Loved it!from Nicmacco
We had appetizers and drinks at the lobby bar and the food was great, friendly service. The lobby was festively decorated for Christmas and the location was so close to the lift. I didn't get a chance to go to the Spa and had to hang in the room since I have young baby. But, the room was so cozy and the room services was yummy, so it was a great day! I would highly recommend this hotel. In fact, I think it may be nicer than the Hyatt in Beaver Creek! Maybe because you get more room for the money.(I paid $189.00 for a Saturday night and there was a fireplace, kitchenette, etc. The Hyatt Beaver Creek you can't get much for anything under $200.00).
I did have two little complaints... 1) we HAD to valet park 2) We had to share a balcony with the room next to us which creeped me out! We could look right into their rooms and vice versa. Plus, I worry about safety with the sliding glass doors...Luckily, our neighbor wasn't in his room much...Plus, I am sure he was hating it because since our rooms were joined, we could hear everything! Which means he heard our baby screaming at 3:00am...Poor guy!
Top Local Tips for Vail
Garfs and Vendetta's Garfinkles is a great place for Apres and Vendetta's is an excellent place for dinner
Moe's BBQ in Lionshead Great bbq on the cheap!
White-Water Rafting If you go in the summer, I strongly recommend that you go white-water rafting. This is a great experience, and is fun and family-friendly. If you do go white-water rafting, there are many companies in the area to accomodate you. I specifially recommend the company I used, Nova Guides, Inc. You can get more information from the company directly, or from the hotel concierge. Have fun!!!
Other names for Marriott Vail Mountain Resort and Spa Hotel
- vail marriott
- marriott vail mountain resort
- marriott vail
- Address: 715 West Lionshead Circle - Vail - Colorado - 81657 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Marriott Vail Mountain Resort and Spa Hotel
- Vail Spa Condominiums Hotel Vail, Colorado Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Antlers at Vail Hotel Vail, Colorado Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Lion Square Lodge Hotel Vail, Colorado Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Montaneros Condominiums Hotel Resort Vail, Colorado Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Destination Resorts Vail Hotel Vail, Colorado Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Lodge at Lionshead Hotel Vail, Colorado Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Simba Run Resort Vail Hotel Vail, Colorado Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- 9 Vail Road Hotel Vail, Colorado Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Sonnenalp Resort Of Vail Hotel Vail, Colorado Distance: 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- The Vail Cascade Resort Hotel Vail, Colorado Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Lodge Tower Vail Hotel Vail, Colorado Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- The Lodge at Vail Hotel Vail, Colorado Distance: 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Austria Haus Club and Hotel Vail, Colorado Distance: 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Vails Mountain Haus Hotel Vail, Colorado Distance: 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Vail Mountain Lodge and Spa Hotel Vail, Colorado Distance: 1.7 km / 1 mi