Harbor View Inn Hotel, Santa Barbara
Reviews - Harbor View Inn Hotel
Read 444 additional reviews of Harbor View Inn Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Santa Barbara
Historical Traveller Reviews of Harbor View Inn Hotel
Nice Stay at the Harbor Viewfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Very very very NICE!!!!from HMS007
We got a room facing the ocean on the second floor and it was very spacious and quite luxurious with all the amenities. The hotel front desk staff was very friendly and provided lots of good ideas about what we could do around town, particularly at night. The hotel is conveniently located near State Street, which has lots of night life activities. Overall we had a fabulous time and though the hotel was a bit pricey, overall very good experience for us lovers!!!
a great placefrom meaveg
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and the pool and hot tub are beautiful. We went there to celebrate an anniversary and we were told there would be a bottle of champagne in the room on ice when we arrived. It was.......with a nice note saying....."Happy Birthday"! We got a good laugh. You can walk to State St. but it takes about 10 or 15 mins. depending on how fast you walk.
That was perfect with us since we indulged on a few desserts while we were there.
Amazing!from A TripAdvisor Member
The service is an A+
The Food is an A++
The room was incredible, beautiful ocean view, with a great sliding glass door in case the noise is too much for you (keeps out everything). The bathroom was all marble and lovely.
It's location couldn't be better for a visit to Santa Barbara, it's right at Cabrillo and State street, so you walk outside the lobby, catch the electric trolly, and go anywhere you want.
The pool is perfect for every age, from 1yr (mine is 2) up to elderly.
The grounds were spectacular, beautiful and well kept.
I think the best thing about the trip though was the food, absolutly out of this world, the room service is from a 5 * resturant, and the resturant is attached to the hotel.
As you will read on this site, other people have said the same thing, and thank God for this website, because it helped us choose a great place - The Harbor View Inn.
Oh, one last note, when I called to make reservations, they gave me 25% off the room rate, from 330 down to 265, another Plus!
Wonderful Stayfrom dkfolsom
great getaway!from A TripAdvisor Member
Harbor View a Hitfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Clean, friendly, and convenientfrom LucyJChicago_IL
Wonderful pool and patio area. It is clean and overlooking the beach, harbor and wharf across the street. Location, location, location. Our room was a spacious non-view room with a large balcony and large bathroom. Friendly and attentive staff complete the picture. Short walk to downtown and restaurants. You and your family will enjoy it here!
Very nice stayfrom Hammer58
Very nicefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Location: directly across the street from - Stearns Wharf, bike rentals, beach, bike path, 25 cent trolley (which runs east and west from the harbor to the zoo or north and south to downtown). Room amenities: granite bath, upgraded toiletries, large room, large swivel television with full cable incl. nick and disney, empty refrigerator, two sinks - one in dressing area with large closet, two terry robes, nice balcony, turn down service, morning newspaper, cozy comfortable bed, computerized air conditioning/heating, in room coffee maker with real coffee cups, glassware with ice bucket, bedside alarm clock radio, full room service. Property amenities: large towels poolside, main 7 ft pool and adjacent kids 1 1/2 foot pools, both heated, nice jacuzzi, beautiful surrounding grassy grounds with patios. Negatives: no poolside food or drink service, no real workout area per se - small room with 2 tvs, sparkletts water, hand towels, one treadmill, one stair stepper and one precor machine, no childrens "kids camp". Bottom line: It is a smaller hotel, definitely 4 stars, that is well worth the price for the location if nothing else. Incidentally, others have commented on Eladios, which is the adjoining restaurant. We found the food to be mediocre. Cross the street and go over to Stearns Wharf. Had dinner at the Harbor Restaurant. Incredible seafood. For breakfast, go west down cabrillo and eat at the original Sambos. At lunch time, take the trolley north into downtown. Would definitely stay at this hotel again.
Top Local Tips for Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara Courthouse It sounds like a ho-hum attraction ... but the free tour of the S.B. Courthouse was fabulous -- lovely art and architecture, very knowledgeable docent.
Santa Barbara Shuttle Bus Get free tokens from front desk staff to be used for riding the town shuttle. Parking in the prime shopping dining areas is a bear.
Great restaurants close by Here are some great restaurants reommendations: Brophy Brothers at the Harbor. Chad's on Chapala, The Fish Enterprise on State, Eladios is a great breakfast destination
Other names for Harbor View Inn Hotel
- santa barbara harbor view inn
- harbor view santa barbara
- harbor view inn santa barbara
- harbor view hotel
- Address: 28 W Cabrillo Blvd - Santa Barbara - California - 93101 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Harbor View Inn Hotel
- Harbor House Inn Hotel Santa Barbara, California Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Marina Beach Motel Hotel Santa Barbara, California Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Casa Del Mar Inn Hotel Santa Barbara, California Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Eagle Inn Hotel Santa Barbara, California Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- West Beach Inn Coast Hotel Santa Barbara, California Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- The Franciscan Inn Hotel Santa Barbara, California Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Mason Beach Inn Hotel Santa Barbara, California Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Castillo Inn at the Beach Hotel Santa Barbara, California Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Avania Inn of Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara, California Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Montecito del Mar Hotel Santa Barbara, California Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Colonial Beach Inn Hotel Santa Barbara, California Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Brisas del Mar Inn at the Beach Hotel Santa Barbara, California Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Virginia Santa Barbara, California Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Inn By The Harbor Hotel Santa Barbara, California Distance: 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
- Hotel Santa Barbara Santa Barbara, California Distance: 0.9 km / 0.5 mi