Radisson Hotel Fishermans Wharf, San Francisco
Reviews - Radisson Hotel Fishermans Wharf
- Age Group: 18 - 25
- From: United States
- Traveller type: Young & Single
Read 910 additional reviews of Radisson Hotel Fishermans Wharf at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in San Francisco
Historical Traveller Reviews of Radisson Hotel Fishermans Wharf
Decent Hotel, Great Locationfrom cyclonecj
This was our first trip to San Fran and we wanted to do all of the "touristy" things so this hotel was great for us. You're close to all of the Wharf's attractions (sea lions, boat tours, etc), plus you can easily jump a trolley or cable car within a couple blocks and get anywhere in the city.
Definitely try to get a "bay view" if you can, otherwise you might just as well stay at one of the other off-the-water places depending on prices, as this hotel is nothing special without the view. The hotel is shaped like a big fork with three "tines" pointing toward the water, if you can get one of the end rooms (like we did) you will love the view. Our room was just off the water with a great view of the bay. We could even see the sea lions at Pier 39 from our window (room 4112).
In summary, we had a great experience but I believe that we also kind of lucked out and got one of the best rooms available (top floor, right off the water). If you can get a good price and a bay view it's a good deal, otherwise you may want to look elsewhere.
Also, I work for a large company and was able to get a great corporate rate with parking and breakfast included. We paid $107 per night. If you work for a large corporation you might check to see if you can get a better than advertised rate.
Not up to Radisson standards - like a Motel 6from A TripAdvisor Member
Sorry Radisson but you need to junk this place or change its' name so you are not associated with it.
Good clean, comfortable hotel would recommend.from DavidM132
t make out mistake!from A TripAdvisor Member
Inexpensive Hotelfrom A TripAdvisor Member
t be afraid to stay herefrom patti917
Great location, small rooms, minimal food on sitefrom A TripAdvisor Member
All turned out OK, but one should not have to be pushy to get what was paid for. The location in the wharf was great, close to everything. The IHOP next door had great breakfasts and great service. Watch out for the slippery bathtubs. They should include a mat or non-slip surface.
The Sheraton across the street has a classier lobby with a shop and a restaurant. If returning we might try the Sheraton if the price is as good as the Radisson.
a great hotel in a central locationfrom A TripAdvisor Member
s Wharffrom psmconnor
Convenient Locationfrom mastertonlaw
the 2 Elevators are independently programmed, therefore they are slow and inefficient. There is a small but servicable fitness center, and accessible through the pool courtyard is a diner style restaurant (which was blasting music way too loud for breakfast!). The pool courtyard is lovely, with a garden area; however, even though we were in S.F. during supposedly their warmest season (October), it was far too cold for outdoor swimming or, for that matter, sitting in the shady courtyard) We paid about $111 per night, plus $23 per day parking, for a room that was clean, spacious, and afforded us a nice view of Nob Hill and the south of the city. In short, the Radisson was all that we were looking for, and no more.
Top Local Tips for San Francisco
Shuttle service from the airport There is a shuttle service from SF airport to your hotel for $15, booked at a tours office in Taylor St. That is all I can tell you now, as i only saw it tonight on the ride back from Union shops on the trolley car. The price is great compared to the $42 I paid for my taxi (plus tip).
TRY THE CLAM CHOWDER - OUTDOORS! Don't buy Clam Chowder in the restaurants, buy it from one of the stalls along the wharf. Will cost you next to nothing and tastes better! Also, you must try Hooters - just for the experience!
Sutro's at the Cliff house Great place to dine. Make a reservation for dinner and try to get there on a clear day around sunset. Eat in a great atmosphere overlooking the Pacific waves crashing against the rocks! Food is excellent! Price nicely too!
Other names for Radisson Hotel Fishermans Wharf
- san francisco radisson
- radisson san francisco
- radisson hotel san francisco
- radisson hotel fishermans wharf
- radisson fishermans wharf
- Address: 250 Beach Street - San Francisco - California - 94133 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Radisson Hotel Fishermans Wharf
- The Wharf Inn Hotel San Francisco, California Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Sheraton Fishermans Wharf Hotel San Francisco, California Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Best Western Tuscan Inn Hotel San Francisco, California Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Hyatt at Fishermans Wharf Hotel San Francisco, California Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites Fishermans Wharf Hotel San Francisco, California Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- San Remo Hotel San Francisco, California Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Hilton San Francisco Fishermans Wharf Hotel San Francisco, California Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Marriott Fisherman's Wharf Hotel San Francisco, California Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Holiday Inn Fishermans Wharf Hotel San Francisco, California Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Courtyard San Francisco Fishermans Wharf Hotel San Francisco, California Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Argonaut Hotel San Francisco, California Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Suites at Fisherman's Wharf Hotel San Francisco, California Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Washington Square Inn Hotel San Francisco, California Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Royal Pacific Motor Inn Motel Hotel San Francisco, California Distance: 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- SW Hotel San Francisco, California Distance: 1.2 km / 0.8 mi