Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel
Reviews - Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in San Francisco
Historical Traveller Reviews of Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel
Great location!!!from A TripAdvisor Member
Great week in a great location!from annethered
We didn't want to stay at Fishermans Wharf - too tacky and as it turned out other reviews about the Union Square area proved correct. San Francisco is a fantastic city but they really do need to sort out the problem of the homeless folk - very intimidating especially of an evening. Whereas, from this hotel we were able to wander about Chinatown, down Columbus Avenue for Italian food, up to the main cable car routes and even into Union Square feeling comfortable and safe. Admittedly there's nothing open beyond 6pm in the financial district, but with everything else close by it wasn't a problem.
The hotel was bog-standard Holiday Inn but nothing wrong with that - at least we knew exactly what we were geting - which isn't always the case, especially when you are booking into older hotels in NYC etc. Our rooms were in good order and housekeeping did their job admirably and efficiently. On check-in the receptionist was exceptionally helpful securing us our desired adjoining rooms, high up on the 20th floor with a magnificent bay view - can't fault the service.
We were more than happy with our choice of hotel, had a great weeks stay and would recommend it to anyone.
t Ask for More!from A TripAdvisor Member
I left my heart in San Franciscofrom A TripAdvisor Member
This was much nicer than your reviews gave. The hotel was very easy to get to from San Francisco Airport via the BART train to Montgomery Station and number 15 bus from 2rd and Market to the stop right outside the hotel, saved us $25 per person in shuttle service! Hotel was modern, staff was very friendly, room was cleaned excellently each day and the concierge service was really tourist friendly. Hotel much nicer than photo on your site. Is located near the TransAmerica Triangle building, so try and get a room facing Kearny, rather than one on the back of the hotel (ask for bayview or ocean view).
The best part of this hotel stay was that it was close to China town (one block), a 15 minute walk to the wharf (or the 15 bus again) and a ten minute walk to the new ferry building. Trams run from California street straight to the ferry building ( 2 blocks away). 10 Minute walk to Union Square and Powell street. Would highly recommend this hotel for price, location, comfort and friendliness of staff.
China town is not a bad area, the Chinese were so friendly, Union Square might have more diamond rated hotels but lots of homeless in the area. We felt very safe in the area of Holiday Inn and Little Italy is just up the road with a lovely Irish Pub to boot!
Love the rooftop poolfrom pebbled
holiday innfrom PabloPicaso
Fab Viewsfrom jojovino
Very nice!from xdogladyx
Stayed at this one twice during April, nice place!from nasdaqyc
Stayed in this hotel from April 1-4 and had a great view of S.F. from my room. Close to Chinatown and the other attractions within a short driving distance. Then later stayed one night again at the end of the month so they could get to SFO airport for their departure.
Excellent service and very clean with lots of space inside their rooms. Parking is on the expensive side though, but you get in and out pass for being a guest at the hotel so that's nice if you have rented a car during your stay and want to do some driving in the City. Highly recommended if you go to S.F.
Great for a spa breakfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Top Local Tips for San Francisco
Printing Boarding passes Ask if your hotels Business center charges for the use of computer and printer to print boarding passes before you print. Some places do charge and it may cost less to just tip a concierge to do it for you. I would rather give my money to a hard working emplyee offering this service than to pay a fee for doing it myself.
Got to Mamas Great breakfast at Mamas in Washington Square
Alcatraz Ferry Take the Alcatraz Ferry under the Golden Gate Bridge. Trip takes an hour. Best to stand on the port side of the boat after you get on.
Other names for Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel
- san francisco hilton
- hilton san francisco
- hilton hotel san francisco
- Address: 750 Kearny Street - San Francisco - California - 94108 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Hilton San Francisco Financial District Hotel
- Omni San Francisco Hotel San Francisco, California Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Le Meridien San Francisco Hotel San Francisco, California Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Club Quarters in San Francisco Hotel San Francisco, California Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- SW Hotel San Francisco, California Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Royal Pacific Motor Inn Motel Hotel San Francisco, California Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- The Ritz Carlton San Francisco Hotel San Francisco, California Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- University Club Hotel San Francisco, California Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Hotel Triton San Francisco, California Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Baldwin Hotel San Francisco, California Distance: 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
- The Stanford Court a Renaissance Hotel San Francisco, California Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Galleria Park Hotel San Francisco, California Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Executive Hotel Vintage Court San Francisco, California Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Allison Hotel San Francisco, California Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Fairmont San Francisco Hotel San Francisco, California Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Orchard Hotel San Francisco, California Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi