Rancho Bernardo Inn Hotel, San Diego
Reviews - Rancho Bernardo Inn Hotel
Read 431 additional reviews of Rancho Bernardo Inn Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in San Diego
Historical Traveller Reviews of Rancho Bernardo Inn Hotel
Wish I could have stayed longerfrom A TripAdvisor Member
A great place to relaxfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Restful retreat with old California ambiancefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Rancho Bernardo Inn is a great property for strolling as it is multi-level with many interesting 'nooks' to investigate; old fountains, abundant varieties old growth trees, a touch of wildlife (bunnies, squirrels, chipmunks and cranes spotted on the golf course).
Beautiful view from the room, looking over the golf course. Rooms are properly equipped with conveniences (iron/iron board, hairdryers, ....). King room bed was comfortably inviting for a great night's rest. Room decor comfortably elegant including many wonderful uses of antique pieces. Jacuzzi tubs are conveniently nestled in various locations through out the property (most hotels only have them near the swimming pool).
Lunch included wonderful dining on the bricked terrace of the Veranda Restaurant. The food was wonderfully prepared and presented. The wine selection is excellent. In the evening it was nice to sit on the veranda and have a drink with friends taking in the warmth of the crackling fire in the outdoor fireplace! This terrace looks out over the golf course, wonderful carefree sense of peace and relaxation - just sit there and soak it up!
Brunch on Sunday at El Bizcocho was a real treat. The buffet included literally everything (from soup to nuts you might say!). Hand carved ham, freshly prepared risotto, omelettes made to your own taste, freshly baked breads, shrimp, crab, salads ... and save room for the scrumptious desserts. Take your time and savor this brunch, wonderful way to relax and visit with family or friends. Staff on hand to serve our table included at least three waiters. Great service.
Other outlets visited included the bar, which has a great 'pub' feel. Nice place to enjoy a sporting event on the large screen television or play a game of pool.
All in all we plan to return to Rancho Bernardo, I truly had a restful, enjoyable stay.
Loved it!from A TripAdvisor Member
A trip without the kidsfrom Amalie
Loved the Innfrom A TripAdvisor Member
such a place exsisted so close to me and was so unaware. The staff was very helpful (we needed an early check-in) about our needs. The rooms were spacious and had the most wonderfull view of the pool area, the fire pit and the inviting well tended landscaping. I always hate checking in anywhere I go, I was pleasantly surprized at how effortless they made it appear. Checkout is also such a tedious adventure the again like check-in was accurate and prompt. No hidden surprizes. We were attended to within record time when I called the front desk to inform them that the iron was not working and neded another asap. Again I was dumbfounded that one appeared within 5 mintues of my request, and with out having to request a second time , which is what almost always happens elsewhere. My only dissapointment was that we did not have more time to spend there and explore. My husband and I will certainly give rave reviews and can not wait to recommend and revisit, hopefully soon! Thank you
A favorite golf destinationfrom AcapulcoCharlie
The starter and rangers are great.
I have found the course a bit easier than some of the other JC courses. The outside dining is exceptional and overlooks the 18th. Parking is tight.
I would recommend RBI to anyone.
Visited for brunch and looked around....from volvo99
Call for Packagesfrom Ge_Nets
Loved the Rancho Bernardo Innfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Top Local Tips for San Diego
Wildlife Park for Weddings The Wildlife Animal Park in San Diego did a fabuloso job in cordinating my sister's wedding. It was top notch and worth considering for a wedding. The best part is that the animals can be heard during the reception and you can be in the zoo when all the other guests have left. Visit the Wildlife Park
It's in a residential area It was interesting to see where it was located. In the middle of a bunch of homes. Villas and golf courses. Be sure to get directions from the concierge if it's your first time there.
Tip: Don't stay at the Rancho Bernardo Inn! Don't stay at the Ranch Bernardo Inn. Terrible service, terrible food, terrible place. Dead grass on the golf course is really attractive!
Other names for Rancho Bernardo Inn Hotel
- rancho bernardo san diego
- rancho bernardo inn
- rancho bernardo hotel
- Address: 17550 Bernardo Oaks Drive - San Diego - California - 92128 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Rancho Bernardo Inn Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Rancho Bernardo Hotel San Diego, California Distance: 1 km / 0.7 mi
- Holiday Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo Hotel San Diego, California Distance: 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Courtyard by Marriott Rancho Bernardo Hotel San Diego, California Distance: 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Radisson Suites Rancho Bernardo Hotel San Diego, California Distance: 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Staybridge Suites San Diego Carmel Mountain Hotel San Diego, California Distance: 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
- Doubletree Golf Resort San Diego Hotel San Diego, California Distance: 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
- Ramada Limited Hotel Poway, California Distance: 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
- Best Western Poway Country Inn Hotel Poway, California Distance: 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
- La Quinta Inn San Diego Hotel San Diego, California Distance: 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
- Hampton Inn & Suites San Diego-Poway Hotel Poway, California Distance: 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
- Super 8 Motel Hotel Escondido, California Distance: 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
- Springhill Suites by Marriott Hotel San Diego, California Distance: 11 km / 6.8 mi
- Rodeway Inn Hotel Escondido, California Distance: 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
- Quality Suites Hotel San Diego, California Distance: 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
- Holiday Inn Express Mira Mesa San Diego Hotel San Diego, California Distance: 13.2 km / 8.2 mi