Comfort Inn and Suites Seaworld Hotel, San Diego
Reviews - Comfort Inn and Suites Seaworld Hotel
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in San Diego
Historical Traveller Reviews of Comfort Inn and Suites Seaworld Hotel
Not worth the moneyfrom thesaxes
The room was filthy. Walking from the bathroom to the bed after a shower, my feet got dirty.
I won't be going back there.
will not stay againfrom pvd
The room could have been cleaner. I kept my socks on all night because I was scared of the carpet. We had a lot of hallway noise in our room also.
This may be a good place for families with older kids, who want the bunk beds, but after paying $120, we will not stay here again.
t stay by hotel circle because its close to the Zoo.from osgoodds
An Average Family Hotel. Not for quiet couples!from Saskheat
The beds were average in comfort for a hotel. The pool was avg temp and very useable. Hot tub was nice and hot. The covered parking under the hotel was refreshing, due to the heavy rains we had. The continental breakfast was better than most. The only hot item was oatmeal, but they did offer Nestle mocha style beverages if youre into that. The girl in the breakfast room could really use an assistant to help clean up. The high volume of multiple kid families led to the breakfast room bordering on being filthy by 9am. Why can't people with kids clean up after their own when they have a spill or are finished eating? I do! I agree with other users posting comments about the kid and hallway noise in this hotel. There is more of it than I would want to put up with if I didn't have kids. For a couple looking for a quiet place to stay, I think I'd look elsewhere. I'd stay here again if I had my kids with me.
Nice but kind of noisyfrom henry8wife
If you have kids, the 2 room suite with the bunk beds is the way to go. That was nice to have. The kids have their own TV in their room. (We brought the kids Playstation 2 console to use, but the TV's are older and we were unable to plug them in to play.)
Good value, clean, and nice staff.
I would stay here again.
San Diego with the familyfrom Disneyland9timer
on the north hotel circle. There are 2 hotels within 2 miles. Ours
had a great staff and great suite room for the family. The room
had a king size bed and separate room with bunk beds. Two
tvs, fridge and microwave were nice to have. Price was excellent
for room, free breakfast and easy in and out location.The restaurant next door is fabulous. Eat down
in the lounge with the kids. Steaks are the best. Good kids menu.
We opted to not rent a car. The most we paid
for a taxi was $14 from the airport. Spent time at SeaWorld. The
whale show was cancelled due to the birth of a new baby- understandable but disappointing. Next day- was whale watching on
the Hornblower- great harbor tour and chance to see sealife.
The harbor area was awesome with much to see, do and eat.
Ate at Anthony's seafood. Great view- reasonable lunch prices.
Third day- was the city trolley tour. They pick up near most hotels
and you can spend the day getting off and on as needed to see the
sites you choose. It rained that afternoon so we popped into the
Natural History Museum. Help there was rude and the kids were bored.
Should have chosen the Science Museum. Last day was at the zoo.
We enjoyed the pandas, tram and park setting but must say the Omaha zoo far exceeds it for exhibits.
Much to do in San Diego- we enjoyed it all!
Just Okayfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Recommend this hotel - good value for familiesfrom PugsRule
Good family motelfrom Sad7288
We stayed in August and found it very convenient to all the sights: Zoo, Sea World, beaches, etc. It's basic, but clean. Kids liked the pool, it had laundry facilities, the continental breakfast was ok(but crowded). The kid's suite was convenient for our 9&11 year olds. Freeway side is noisy, but tolerable.For a budget chain, I was pleased.
buyer bewarefrom A TripAdvisor Member
I would think twice about staying here again-especially given the numerous other options in the immediate area.
Top Local Tips for San Diego
Zoo and Wild Animal Park Discount If you're planning to go to the San Diego Zoo and The Wild Animal Park, you will save money by purchasing an annual membership to the Zoological Society of San Diego. There are different membership packages but the savings can be dramatic.
Visit Lego Land Any Lego lovers in your family? Lego Land in a MUST! Everything in this theme park is build by or about Lego's! This park is best for ages 4-10.
Other names for Comfort Inn and Suites Seaworld Hotel
- san diego comfort inn suites zoo
- san diego comfort inn
- comfort inn suite zoo sea world
- comfort inn seaworld
- comfort inn san diego zoo
- comfort inn hotel zoo
- Address: 2485 Hotel Circle Place - San Diego - California - 92108 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Comfort Inn and Suites Seaworld Hotel
- Crowne Plaza San Diego Hotel San Diego, California Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Residence Inn San Diego Mission Valley Hotel San Diego, California Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Ramada Plaza Hotel San Diego, California Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Heritage Park Inn Hotel San Diego, California Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Padre Trail Inn Hotel San Diego, California Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Best Western Hacienda Suites Old Town Hotel San Diego, California Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Hawthorn Suites Hotel San Diego, California Distance: 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Kings Inn Hotel San Diego, California Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Courtyard San Diego Old Town Hotel San Diego, California Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Western Inn & Suites Hotel San Diego, California Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Holiday Inn Express San Diego Old Town Hotel San Diego, California Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- La Quinta Inn Old Town Hotel San Diego, California Distance: 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
- Handlery Hotel and Resort San Diego, California Distance: 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Hampton Inn Sea World Airport Hotel San Diego, California Distance: 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Good Nite Inn Sea World Area Hotel San Diego, California Distance: 1.7 km / 1.1 mi