Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach Marina Hotel
Reviews - Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach Marina Hotel
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Redondo Beach
Historical Traveller Reviews of Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach Marina Hotel
Fine place, a little overpricedfrom HoosierBuff
The room was a little dated and the bathrooms were average. Had no problems at all with the staff.
The location is good, but the portofino (in redondo) is a little better since its a little further off the main road, and it is in the harbor itself (and has a nice bar and restaurant)
As for redondo overall, its a nice place to stay when in LA, but, I don't know if this is a good place to vacation.
I was treated like a cheat and a liar.from A TripAdvisor Member
View was Great!from travelsande
Only complaint I have of the room is the door on the bathroom should be designed better.
That and I would have liked at least a 4 cup coffee pot, the single cup wasn't as convient.
Didn't use the pool, hottub or tennis courts, but they looked great on top of the garage roof, it made another great view of the harbor.
It's location was great near the restaurants and Redondo Beach Pier, made easy walking.
I would stay again, maybe my next high school reunion!
Well worth a visitfrom Coupe-man
The concierge, we used, was exceptional with great knowledge and a really great way of dealing with clients requests, with objective views.
We booked in early and this was not a problem and were offered a choice of rooms with different facilities. Front desk very good. Hotel shop has good range of goods.
Pool area is excellent with good views over the ocean. Parking is charged by the day with a $3 premium for valet parking. You get complimentary membership of Golds Gym which is next door. The hotel has a mix of business and leisure clients so during the day is very relaxing as a lot of people are away on business.
Overall a good hotel.
Great Location, Great Staff, pleasant Stayfrom npm72851
However, the hotel service was slow because of understaffing. We waited over an hour for pool towels, and though there seemed to be pool side food service, we never saw a waiter during the time we were there (approximately 2 hours). There was also a wedding party that stayed up late and kept us up late too.
Evenso, hotel staff more than compensated us for our small inconveniences by giving us a discount, and assuring us that the management is iworking on hiring more staff.
Overall, it was a pleasant stay and we will return.
Not badfrom ToandLo
Hotel was Averagefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Great bed! Will definitely stay again...from A TripAdvisor Member
Food is available at the hotel restaurant or within walking distance--we ate dinner at Kincaid's on the pier, YUM. Room service (breakfast) was outstanding and quick. My husband loved the pool, especially the bucket of beer delivered to him poolside. There's a grocery store and drugstore around the corner--important for those with kids, as the hotel gift shop does not carry diaper wipes. Most importantly, the bed was outstanding! Best part of our stay! I'm seriously considering purchasing the Sleep Advantage components from their website.
On the negative side, the hotel layout is a bit awkward with only one elevator servicing the center of the U-shaped hotel, which means a bit of walking to the rooms away from the elevator. The room had some cosmetic issues--peeling paint in one corner, and stained curtains. Had I paid full price (quoted at roughly $190/night) I might have downgraded my rating. However, because of our excellent flight + hotel deal, overlooking the cosmetic flaws is easy.
I would highly recommend this hotel to travelers looking for a peaceful LA getaway on the waterfront.
Worth your timefrom fishgod1010
Top Local Tips for Redondo Beach
For breakfast, try Polly's on the Pier Polly's on a smaller pier and there is a good view from the window. You will get a lot of food for not a whole lot of money.
The place for brunch Hennessey's in the downtown Redondo Beach area has great breckie fare and a view to match.
Priceline The Crowne Plaza comes up on Priceline Name Your Own Price.
Other names for Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach Marina Hotel
- redondo beach crowne plaza
- crowne plaza redondo beach
- Address: 300 N Harbor Dr - Redondo Beach - California - 90277 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach Marina Hotel
- Portofino Hotel & Yacht Club Redondo Beach, California Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Best Western Sunrise Hotel Redondo Beach, California Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Redondo Pier Inn Hotel Redondo Beach, California Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Ramada Limited Hotel Redondo Beach, California Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hermosa Beach, California Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Budget 9 Motel Hotel Redondo Beach, California Distance: 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Quality Inn & Suites Hotel Hermosa Beach, California Distance: 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Beach House at Hermosa Beach Hotel Hermosa Beach, California Distance: 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Hampton Inn Suites Hermosa Beach Hotel Hermosa Beach, California Distance: 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Hotel Hermosa Hermosa Beach, California Distance: 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Best Western Redondo Beach Inn Hotel Redondo Beach, California Distance: 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
- Homestead Studio Suites Hotel Torrance, California Distance: 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Doubletree Hotel Torrance/South Bay Torrance, California Distance: 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
- Howard Johnson Hotel Torrance, California Distance: 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- Marriott Hotel Torrance, California Distance: 4.1 km / 2.5 mi