Good Nite Inn Hotel, Redlands
Reviews - Good Nite Inn Hotel
Read 103 additional reviews of Good Nite Inn Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Redlands
Historical Traveller Reviews of Good Nite Inn Hotel
t cost muchfrom sarahsmommy
I am from this city and a guest needed a room overnight. It was not a very clean bathroom, but then again I usually stay at only marriott courtyard, townplace inn and suites, hampton inn, 3 star and above chain properties.
I was a little embarrassed and probably would not find myself recommending this property unless price was the only variable involved for the guest and you are very very flexible.
He reported noise level was unfavorable- party kids next door or something. I think this property has some undesirables as frequent guests was the look and feel of the room. Kind of an "ewe" factor.
When I went to pick up my guest, the gardeners were there, and blowing out the parking lot. They didn't seem interested in stopping whil he and I were making it to the car, so we got blasted and fuel-infused as they continued working by our door. Yuck.
At least they have gardeners, this is an important point to consider. It is all relative.
Fairly Good Hotelfrom SamandDolores
Sam & Dolores
Worst motel I have ever been tofrom Vagabondrider
OK 2 star hotelfrom Jeng1959
Bugs Lifefrom A TripAdvisor Member
We checked in with no problem but when we got to the room it smelled dank and musty. When I went into the bathroom there were earwigs (bugs) crawling on the floor and wall. Ick! We went back to the office explaining why we didn't want to stay there and were offerred an "upgrade" to a room at the front of the complex. I couldn't possibly have gotten a good night's sleep there and am awaiting my credit card statement to ensure the charges were backed off as promised.
Worst place to stay nominee. Stay Away!!!from A TripAdvisor Member
I had to endure this gross place and will never ever return to any of the chain. This is a short snippet of the letter I'm sending to the company directly. For your family and self go somewhere else.
Roach Motelfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Disgustedfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Scared at the Good Nite Innfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Forget About It!from A TripAdvisor Member
Top Local Tips for Redlands
Nothing to do, old, tired, and boring city Redlands, CA might be a good spot to die in. Otherwise, keep the petal to the metal and keep moving to the next city or state.
design of rooms Condemn room 114 has a handicap accessible room and have a certified architect design your rooms to ADA design standards.
Getting into the hotel. The hotel is located on Howe Ave. which is divided, so getting in from the north is as easy as turning right when you hit the driveway, and exiting the I-50 at Howe heading South will do just that. But if you're coming from Folsom Blvd to the south, it is important to note the best access is to head West of the hotel to the next street, I can't remember the name but the hotel staff will gladly let you know, then head north on that street and loop around by the Denny's Restaurant, which puts you on Howe just norrth of the freeway, just turn right at Howe, cross the freeway and you're there. It's much easier than heading north on Howe for a mile and half and doubling back.
Other names for Good Nite Inn Hotel
- good nite redlands
- good nite hotel redlands
- Address: 1675 Industrial Park Ave - Redlands - California - 92374 - United States
Hotels Near Good Nite Inn Hotel
- Dynasty Suites Hotel Redlands, California Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Best Western Hospitality Lane Hotel San Bernardino, California Distance: 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
- Hilton San Bernardino Hotel San Bernardino, California Distance: 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- La Quinta Inn San Bernardino Hotel San Bernardino, California Distance: 6.5 km / 4 mi
- GuestHouse Inn Hotel San Bernardino, California Distance: 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
- Super 8 Motel Hotel Highland, California Distance: 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
- Hampton Inn & Suites Colton Hotel Colton, California Distance: 10.1 km / 6.2 mi
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Colton, California Distance: 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
- Best Western Image Inn & Suites Hotel Moreno Valley, California Distance: 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Moreno Valley, California Distance: 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
- Regency Inn Hotel Moreno Valley, California Distance: 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
- Dynasty Suites Hotel Riverside, California Distance: 15.4 km / 9.5 mi
- Quality Inn San Bernardino Hotel San Bernardino, California Distance: 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
- Courtyard by Marriott Hotel Riverside, California Distance: 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
- Americas Best Value Inn Hotel Rialto, California Distance: 15.9 km / 9.9 mi