Belamar Hotel, Manhattan Beach
Reviews - Belamar Hotel
Read 274 additional reviews of Belamar Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Manhattan Beach
Historical Traveller Reviews of Belamar Hotel
Nicely Refurbishedfrom phamus
Short but pleasant stay!from Londoner29
The front desk staffs were friendly and helpful with advice on where to go and eat; the other great thing is the valet parking is free. The only downside is that due to its location, the restaurant and bar are very quiet with no atmosphere but Manhattan Beach is just a short drive away with a lovely beach, and great restaurants and bars. We would definitely stay here again.
Bella Belamarfrom SaintPauli_girl
Cool vibe with moderate pricefrom mwleejr
price. We were not disapointed. The hotel has a nice pool and outdoor
lounge area in the middle of the hotel and we found the staff friendly, proffessional and courteous. They did not charge a valet fee as some prior reviews commented on-maybe they changed their policy. Depending on when you get into the lot, it might be full and you might be required to valet it. Just to make sure everyone is aware: The Belamar is not walking distance to the beach. In fact, it is not walking distance to anything. It is about a 5-10 minute drive to Manhattan Beach and you will need a car to get around. Also, the hotel bar and restaurant is pretty dead and caters to hotel patrons and usually closes by 11pm. The website kind of gave the impression that is was a "happening bar". Aside from those minor things, we enjoyed our stay and would recommend to anyone who needs to stay in the area.
Fabulous surprise when we were housed here after a cancelled flightfrom tcut
LA Transitfrom Moolpa
Great little shopping mall accross the road with movies & restaurants
is perfect. Small well equipped gym, nice undercover pool + outdoor area. Magnificent king size beds & free in room broadband. Zero road noise even though adjacent to busy road. Local walking track is next door & the area is very, very safe. Highly recommend The Belamar for Aussies on the way through.
Great alternative to LAX hotelsfrom liveyourbestlife
Loved the Belamar Hotelfrom TruBluSigma
If you stay, you'll definitely want a tranquility room with a balcony. The restaurant and the staff was excellent. You get a lot of choices for breakfast (Belgian waffles, pancakes, fruit, pastries, etc..) The pool is lovely (the only downside is that other hotel visitors did not cleanup after their venture to the pool - Staff was slow to cleanup).
The Spa treatment was nice, but rather expensive ($180 for manicure/pedicure 1 person). Make sure you schedule before you arrive on site.
The valet drivers are the best. Polite and courteous. Always helpful and willing to give directions. They gave us directions to the Grove and we drove there with no problems.
We paid $145 per night for a Tranquility room which we thought was an good value. We had a King size bed which was soft and comfortable.
We really enjoyed our stay at this boutique hotel. Has a very charming appeal and romantic.
Great Weekend Getawayfrom Wendyh26
As for location, it is right across the street from a small (but nice) mall and a movie theatre. There are many excellent restaurants nearby as well.
Enjoyed The Belamarfrom TravelinTeacher-7
Top Local Tips for Manhattan Beach
Heading to Manhattan Beach - Carry Some Change.. We had a great weekend, but if you decide to head to the beach , do some shopping or eat at the restaurants in Manhattan Beach, make sure you carry some change. You have to pay for parking in this area and I mean everywhere. You're limited to 2 hours. It's a pain and most of the store owners are not willing to give you change unless you purchase something (Not Good!!!)
Strand You must walk the Strand which connects Manhattan beach with Hermosa Beach
coffee shops Pain Quotidien is the best, but there are many others. Take a break in the morning and have a leisurely breakfast, the walk the beach.
Other names for Belamar Hotel
- manhattan beach larkspur collection
- larkspur collection manhattan beach
- Address: 3501 Sepulveda Blvd - Manhattan Beach - California - 90266 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Belamar Hotel
- Marriott Manhattan Beach Hotel Manhattan Beach, California Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Hawthorn Suites Manhattan Beach Hotel Manhattan Beach, California Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Residence Inn by Marriott Hotel Manhattan Beach, California Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Summerfield Suites by Wyndham Hotel El Segundo, California Distance: 1.6 km / 1 mi
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hotel Hawthorne, California Distance: 1.7 km / 1 mi
- SpringHills Suites Manhattan Beach Hotel Hawthorne, California Distance: 1.7 km / 1 mi
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Manhattan Beach, California Distance: 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Residence Inn by Marriott LAX El Segundo Hotel El Segundo, California Distance: 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Sea View Inn at the Beach Hotel Manhattan Beach, California Distance: 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Doubletree Hotel Lax Airport El Segundo, California Distance: 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
- Ayres Hotel Hawthorne, California Distance: 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Hacienda Lax Airport Hotel El Segundo, California Distance: 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
- Courtyard by Marriott Hotel El Segundo, California Distance: 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
- Hilton Garden Inn Hotel El Segundo, California Distance: 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Hotel Hermosa Hermosa Beach, California Distance: 3.1 km / 1.9 mi