Los Angeles Airport Marriott Hotel
Reviews - Los Angeles Airport Marriott Hotel
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Los Angeles
Historical Traveller Reviews of Los Angeles Airport Marriott Hotel
Great, if you can afford it or get a good dealfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Room was small and somewhat worn, but it was clean, quiet and very comfy. Hotel staff were nice and everything happened when and how they said it would, which makes a nice change.
Arrived having lost something in New Orleans airport, went to the front desk to ask if they could find the phone number for lost & found at MSY airport and before we could finish saying that, the conceirge had picked up the phone and dialled MSY and got MSY lost & found on the line for us at the hotel's expense. *That* is good service.
*Only* problem was the kinko's being shut on a saturday. They're open the rest of the time, but apparently they don't think anyone does business or needs a net connection (outside their room) on a Saturday. Bizaare.
Each morning they have water in the foyer area with sliced lemon or strawberries.It is convenient to have a Starbucks within the complex for a quick coffee in the morning.The bar was busy every night and food was priced ok.The area around the airport isnt great so I wouldnt recommend a late night walk.Car parking was very easy.You ask reception for a slip and you can come and go as many times as you like for 13.00.On the first day we caught the bus directly outside the hotel on Airport Blvd to Fox Hill Mall or you can go directly to Santa Monica for 75c each way.Thoroughly recommend for a short visit to LA if you had a car or an overnight stop if you needed an airport hotel.Shuttle to and from the airport was very frequent.Never waited more than 5 minutes.
great servicefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Decent Hotelfrom yankee-peddler
Great for stopoversfrom Trev01
It has a 13 storey block which shields the centre court from airport runway noise and the other three sides are low rise. We did get the odd wiff of aviation fuel now and again.
It's very unusual for an airport hotel in that it has superb leisure facilities.
Something you can't find on the internet; day use of a room between the hours of 10am and 6pm for $100. Just turn up, no advance booking available. It's ideal to be able to use the pool, or get some rest in a room, freshen up etc.
Great if you have an extended wait between flights, better than sitting in a departure lounge or waiting for the check in gate to open. Only 5 minutes from the terminal by shuttle bus.
Breakfast is the usual Marriott affair of hot & cold buffet, with constant coffee & orange juice refills. Good, simple and plentifull.
Try to get a room overlooking the pool if you can, they have a better outlook and less airport noise. Lower levels have balconies with a table and two chairs.
Marriott LAXfrom wakeham
Great stay for one night stopoverfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Rooms were good with very comfortably beds andwe were on the 4th floor with a view of the pool nice and quiet.Check out was very quick and efficent. I can certainly recommend the Marriott,and would have no hesitation to stay their again.The stop over certainly made our journey to Palm Springs a pleasant talking point.
Happy with our stay!from HappyBee
Great stay !from ToyToyGirl
Great location, very nice and helpfull staff,
the rooms were very spacious, clean, and with a great king size bed !
the continental breakfast buffet is also delicious ! would certainly advice !
Great Place to Stayfrom Littlelobo
Top Local Tips for Los Angeles
Airport to City Get the Flyaway Bus, it only costs 3 dollars, they stow your luggage for you and it takes you right to Union Station in the city. A regular excellent service.
Free shuttle to and from Airport Marriott supplied free shuttle to and from airport
The are other choices for a hotel near the Los Angeles Airport! A better choice would be Embassy Suites at 96th & Airport Blvd across the street from the Marriott Hotel or Embassy Suites on Imperial Hwy in El Segundo.Hotels with interior advantages that no other hotels have! Wonderfulness beyond belief and worth the price! If you need outside pools go else where!
Other names for Los Angeles Airport Marriott Hotel
- marriott los angeles airport
- marriott los angeles
- los angeles marriott
- Address: 5855 West Century Boulevard - Los Angeles - California - 90045 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Los Angeles Airport Marriott Hotel
- Embassy Suites Intl Airport Hotel Los Angeles, California Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Hilton Los Angeles Airport Hotel Los Angeles, California Distance: 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
- Renaissance Los Angeles Hotel Airport Los Angeles, California Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport Los Angeles, California Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Travelodge Hotel at LAX Airport Los Angeles, California Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Courtyard Los Angeles LAX Century Boulevard Hotel Los Angeles, California Distance: 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
- Super 8 Motel Los Angeles Airport LAX Hotel Los Angeles, California Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Westin Los Angeles Airport Hotel Los Angeles, California Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Radisson Hotel at Los Angeles Airport Los Angeles, California Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- La Quinta Inn & Suites LAX Hotel Los Angeles, California Distance: 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Hampton Inn LAX Intl Arpt Hotel Inglewood, California Distance: 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Howard Johnson Hotel Los Angeles International Airport Los Angeles, California Distance: 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Best Western Suites Hotel Los Angeles, California Distance: 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Tivoli Hotel Inglewood, California Distance: 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Embassy Suites Hotel LAX South El Segundo, California Distance: 2.3 km / 1.4 mi