Crowne Plaza Century Blvd Hotel, Los Angeles
Reviews - Crowne Plaza Century Blvd Hotel
Read 609 additional reviews of Crowne Plaza Century Blvd Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Los Angeles
Historical Traveller Reviews of Crowne Plaza Century Blvd Hotel
Not bad at all!from lalimama
Crowne Plaza - LAXfrom mle94403
My big gripe would be parking. Parking is not included in the base price. It's approximately $10/day or $12.50/day with in and out priviledges. The ticket machines don't always read the barcodes either, so if one doesn't work try the other one before taking another ticket from the machine. For a hotel this size, parking should be available for guests. If nothing else, parking should be discounted.
Pretty unimpressivefrom b98006
Not friendly or consistentfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Run, run far away!from GooChick
I was traveling with someone who had an obvious disability. When we were shown to our room, the bellman realized that our room was very far from the elevator. He told us that he knew there was a room on our floor right outside the elevator which wasn't occupied and that he would request a change for us. He was very attentive and reported back to us that he couldn't get anyone to make the switch and suggested that we call the front desk ourselves. When I did this, I was placed on hold for at least 10 minutes and then told that the hotel was fully booked and there were no other rooms available. As someone who travels regularly and knowing the time I was there was not during tourist season, I found this excuse questionable. We ended up staying in the room for the duration of our visit, which was very difficult for someone with disabilities. We also had issues with housekeeping. We could never tell if the bathroom had actually been cleaned and since there was an obvious odor of urine, I seriously doubted it. I spoke directly to the maid, who's English was limited at best, and requested that she clean in and around the toilet because of the smell. After two requests and it still not being done, I did it myself. Never have I had to do anything like this before and never will I stay at this hotel again!
Great hotel for the money!from A TripAdvisor Member
Great view of the runwayfrom Graysgirl
The pool is small but secluded - no towels when we were there although signs suggested there might be or proper changing room, but well maintained and clean, and there are decent fitness facilities.
Twin room dark and dingy, but quiet. Double room was light and bright, but great view of the airport runway and the all night traffic. Some lack of attention to in room facilities (CD player, toiletries, coffee maker utensils)
Food in the evening very good value (and delicious with lovely pasta, breads and a great salad buffet) as was the breakfast buffet, although the latter was perhaps not as comprehensive as other chains at this price. Restaurant service very good. Shuttle to airport also prompt, well driven and with helpful personnel.
Overall spoiled by grumpy and condescending reception personnel and jaded rooms at an above average price.
Only thing I would say was I got asked for proof of age on 2 occasions, this is not a problem, its very complementary, but when you've been constantly asked for 2 weeks, it does get a bit boring. Tip to the bar men/woman - have a good look at the lines around the eyes and not the height of the person. Otherwise no complaints - had a great time!!!
Good Stayfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Good value for moneyfrom Dr_Nitro
Top Local Tips for Los Angeles
Armand Hammer/UCLA museum Don't pass this museum up if you're in the area. The permanent collection is small but of surprisingly good quality. It reminds me of the Frick Collection in Manhattan in that way.
Don't Stay Long!! Just don't stay for more than 3 days!
Proud Birds! Less than ten minutes from the Crowne Plaza LAX, is the Proud Bird Cafe. Check it out, the food is good, the ambience better than the name suggests, but... and it's a BIG but... the car park is full of fighter planes!
Other names for Crowne Plaza Century Blvd Hotel
- los angeles crowne plaza
- crowne plaza los angeles
- crowne plaza lax
- Address: 5985 W Century Blvd - Los Angeles - California - 90045 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Crowne Plaza Century Blvd Hotel
- Embassy Suites Intl Airport Hotel Los Angeles, California Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Los Angeles Airport Marriott Hotel Los Angeles, California Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles Airport Los Angeles, California Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Courtyard Los Angeles LAX Century Boulevard Hotel Los Angeles, California Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Renaissance Los Angeles Hotel Airport Los Angeles, California Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Hilton Los Angeles Airport Hotel Los Angeles, California Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Radisson Hotel at Los Angeles Airport Los Angeles, California Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Super 8 Motel Los Angeles Airport LAX Hotel Los Angeles, California Distance: 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
- Travelodge Hotel at LAX Airport Los Angeles, California Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Westin Los Angeles Airport Hotel Los Angeles, California Distance: 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
- La Quinta Inn & Suites LAX Hotel Los Angeles, California Distance: 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Howard Johnson Hotel Los Angeles International Airport Los Angeles, California Distance: 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Hampton Inn LAX Intl Arpt Hotel Inglewood, California Distance: 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Best Western Suites Hotel Los Angeles, California Distance: 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Embassy Suites Hotel LAX South El Segundo, California Distance: 2 km / 1.3 mi