International Inn Hotel, Long Beach
Reviews - International Inn Hotel
Read 194 additional reviews of International Inn Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Long Beach
Historical Traveller Reviews of International Inn Hotel
Great Stayfrom ooievaar
Great Roomfrom beccaleanne1123
So, I drove to the Comfort inn on Willow st near Long Beach Boulevard. The hotel was brand new and the rooms were great! The staff was very friendly and immediately made us feel at home. The hotel was in a better neighborhood and there was a security guard outside everynight when I would come back to my room. The Comfort Inn on Willow was only a few dollars more a night than the one on PCH. It was definitely worth the extra $!!!
Great Place To Stayfrom bsmith48
Which comfort Inn is it?from jwest
My family and I were traveling to Southern CA for a vacation. We were flying into Long Beach and this hotel received good reviews on TripAdvisor. I booked by calling the hotel; getting the number from the AAA guide for Southern CA.
Turns out I booked at a different Comfort Inn that says it's in Long Beach, but it's address places it in Signal Hill. We arrrived at this hotel (the one we didn't book with) on a Friday night (Feb 9), very tired and the front desk person handled the whole situation really well.
He had no record of our reservation (no surprise :-), but immediately put a hold on the last room they had, so if we decided to stay we'd have a room. Then he helped us figure out that we were at the wrong Comfort Inn, found the right one, and then got us directions. This was a refreshing experience ... it wasn't his problem but he helped solve it
Good hotel, deserves recommendationsfrom Gyusung
excellent service with nice locationfrom critic71
Nice room, creepy locationfrom Sly Lady
1. It's really a motel. You have to lug your luggage up outside, old-style concrete steps. And none of the doors open automatically.
2. The neighborhood looks OK in the daytime, but at night you will not want to venture off the property.
3. No good restaurants or shopping nearby. Downtown Long Beach is the closest spot for that.
I arrived after 10 p.m. Clerk started showing me all the camera views of the property to find a parking space for me. There was a security guard riding a golf cart (even though the whole property is on less than 1 acre). I hadn't had dinner, and the fast food places nearby were open, but I was too freaked out to go back to my car or attempt to walk to any of them.
My advice--stay in Torrance instead.
I read the negative review where the person said that if you have children, don't bring them there. I think that if the area is so bad, they would not have restaurants that cater to children-McDonald's with a playland and Burger King with a playland. While I am remaining honest, I have to tell you that this motel was previously an apartment building, and it was refurbished to become the business that it is today.
I live in the next city northwest of here, but I am a caregiver, and sometimes I need to just get away for a night. This place is close enough for me to come just for the day/evening.
A plus for the location is that you can get any type of fastfood that you want within walking distance. For those people with families, and you want an affordable take out to bring back to the room, try the deli inside of Albertson's Grocery Store; they make a mean fried chicken dinner, and it is very affordable. Another reason that I am sooooo familiar with the area is that there is a great hospital on Long Beach Boulevard that my whole family has received services at, and our family doctor is on call at this facility.
More shopping areas nearby: If you want to do a little shopping, head south on Long Beach Boulevard, and you will run into downtown Long Beach within 3 minutes. You will find loads of restuarants, some boutiques, and my favorite-Nordstrom Rack.
If you are not familiar with the area, I would advise you to stay on Long Blvd. between the motel and the downtown area, because there are pockets of urban decay, but what would you expect going downtown?
Expect a good stay, get a great one!from skunz
Very Nice and Clean !!from rejo
Top Local Tips for Long Beach
Long Beach waterfront. Only five stops on the Metro Blue Line to the beautiful Long Beach waterfront.
long beach airport Didn't know Long Beach had an airport - with direct connections to major cities - including Minneapolis. Would have landed there instead of doing a rush hour drive down the 405 from LAX. Next time ....
Getting Around Use the 405 Freeway, off at Long Beach Blvd South, right on Willow and the hotel is right there on your left hand side. Ocean is to the south of the hotel. Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm are to the east. LAX and Hollyweird are to the north.
Other names for International Inn Hotel
- long beach comfort inn
- comfort inn long beach
- comfort inn hotel
- Address: 200 E Willow St - Long Beach - California - 90806 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near International Inn Hotel
- Best Western Of Long Beach Hotel Long Beach, California Distance: 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Holiday Inn Downtown Hotel Long Beach, California Distance: 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Quality Inn Long Beach Hotel Long Beach, California Distance: 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
- Courtyard Long Beach Downtown Hotel Long Beach, California Distance: 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
- Renaissance Long Beach Hotel Hollywood, California Distance: 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
- The Westin Long Beach Hotel Long Beach, California Distance: 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
- Rodeway Inn Long Beach Hotel Long Beach, California Distance: 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Hilton Long Beach and Executive Meeting Center Hotel Long Beach, California Distance: 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
- Extended Stay America Hotel Long Beach, California Distance: 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Hyatt Regency Long Beach Hotel Long Beach, California Distance: 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
- Holiday Inn Airport Long Beach Hotel Long Beach, California Distance: 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
- Super 8 Motel Hotel Long Beach, California Distance: 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Long Beach Marriott Hotel Long Beach, California Distance: 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Long Beach Residence Inn Hotel Long Beach, California Distance: 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
- Hotel Maya Long Beach Long Beach, California Distance: 5.3 km / 3.3 mi