Cypress Hotel, Cupertino
Reviews - Cypress Hotel
Read 186 additional reviews of Cypress Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Cupertino
Historical Traveller Reviews of Cypress Hotel
Affordable luxuryfrom Sal123
Room Nice, Service Just Okfrom a01326
Great hotelfrom LAtraveler12
The staff was friendly and helpful but I would not say extraordinary. One couldn't ask for a better location in Cupertino and there are many coffee shops, restaurants and stores steps from the hotel lobby. It was very nice to have a coffee maker in the room and complimentary coffee in the well decorated lobby. I was extremely impressed with the business center. While small (two computer stations) there is no charge for internet usage or printing which is refreshing. Great fitness center.
The only negative for me was the room decor. While upscale and extremely clean, there was an over usage of faux animal prints for my taste (from tiger print carpet, leopard print pillows faux mink throw blanket and polka-dot walls right down to the leopard print robes.)
Overall a wonderful experience and I highly recommend the hotel. I will definitely stay again for business or pleasure.
Nicefrom A TripAdvisor Member
I will come back again !
Not as expectedfrom A TripAdvisor Member
The hotel exterior is nice. But once I checked into the Grand Suite (which has a separate living room and the bathroom has a separate shower and jacuzzi tub for two) the room seemed small.
Once I pulled out the bed from the couch for my son, whenever I had to go say from my room to the closet in the living room, there wasn't a lot of space. The room was slightly small too. Maybe I should've settled for the Premier Suite (?) because it's roughly the same size but isn't separated by a wall and door...I think then it would've felt larger but I believe it didn't have the jucuzzi tub though. I'm just accustomed to suites with separate living room/bedroom to be large.
Now what is unique about the Cypress is the room decor, the wall paper, blanket, a dvd/cd player, very cozy bed, was nice and unique unlike many hotel rooms that are bright white and plain. The only room I didn't have a complaint is the bathroom-really liked it and the jacuzzi tub was so nice and relaxing.
Now I must admit, maybe I just chose the wrong room-instead of one of the most expensive maybe the regular deluxe rooms are nice. But if you are looking for a spacious suite rooms settle for the Sheraton in Milpitas, or Embassy Suites in either Mipiitas or
Lots of nice touchesfrom LA_FadeAway
What can I add?from alya
Wonderful hotel, very welcoming and relaxing. On the last day I went to the bar and asked for a German wine that had been recommended by the barman the night before. I described the bottle (as funky as the hotel) but he couldn't find it, I chose a Chablis instead. I was only part way through before the barman came with a glass of the German wine at no extra charge. Wasn't planning on having 2 glasses of wine at lunchtime but it made the flight home so much more relaxing.
Also, if you've forgotten anything - Target, PierOne and Whole Foods Market within walking distance, less than 10 minutes.
Very comfy and convenientfrom brg
I found the hotel staff to be extremely pleasant folks. I thought the hotel's decor was really inspired (and quite nice, too). Their business center came in very handy, as I had some reports due that evening. The room was clean, tidy, and the bed was pretty comfortable. There were several alarm clocks in my room - I used them all... hehehe...
The only thing I hoped for but didn't find was free breakfast. If I had realized that they are located right across Stevens Creek from Marina Food, I would have gone there for Chinese breakfast.
Wowfrom A TripAdvisor Member
ve stayed longer!from winechick73
Top Local Tips for Cupertino
Don't miss Whole Foods! The Whole Foods store in Cupertino, at the corner of Steven Creek and Stelling, is one of the largest in the chain and truly an experience not to be missed. They have several mini-cafes inside the store, cooking demonstrations, a spectacular meat department, and a wider variety of food than I have seen anywhere.
Get a Massage in Room The call in service is expenseive, but WONDERFUL!
Winchester Mystery House If you are interested in history and bizarre stories and possibly haunted places, don't pass this place up. It's just about 5 miles from the hotel. The price per ticket is a little steep IMO, but it's definitely an interesting place to visit.
Other names for Cypress Hotel
- cypress hotel kimpton
- cypress hotel
- Address: 10050 S. De Anza Boulevard - Cupertino - California - 95014 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Cypress Hotel
- Cupertino Inn Hotel Cupertino, California Distance: 1.5 km / 1 mi
- Courtyard by Marriott Hotel Cupertino, California Distance: 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
- Cupertino Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Cupertino, California Distance: 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Woodcrest Hotel Santa Clara, California Distance: 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
- Wild Palms Hotel Sunnyvale, California Distance: 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Corporate Inn Hotel Sunnyvale, California Distance: 4 km / 2.5 mi
- St Francis Arms Hotel Sunnyvale, California Distance: 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
- Maple Tree Inn Hotel Sunnyvale, California Distance: 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- The Domain - a Joie de Vivre Hotel Sunnyvale, California Distance: 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- Best Western Inn Santa Clara Hotel Santa Clara, California Distance: 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- The Moorpark Hotel San Jose, California Distance: 4.9 km / 3 mi
- TownePlace Suites San Jose Cupertino Hotel San Jose, California Distance: 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
- Quality Inn & Suites Silicon Valley Hotel Santa Clara, California Distance: 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
- Mariani's Inn Hotel Santa Clara, California Distance: 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- Howard Johnson Inn Santa Clara Hotel Santa Clara, California Distance: 6.4 km / 4 mi