Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort Hotel
Reviews - Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort Hotel
Read 510 additional reviews of Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Carlsbad
Historical Traveller Reviews of Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort Hotel
Nice Locationfrom Bobkatevan
Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort is Wonderfulfrom enyaw
Carlsbad CA (Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort
3075 Carlsbad Boulevard
Carlsbad, CA 92008). Having never visited Carlsbad, we didn't know where to stay or
what to expect. The web sites of a number of hotels in the area
helped, as did our review of Trip Advisor entries. Although the Carlsbad Inn
Beach Resort looked promising -----, we were delightfully surprised--what a
charming hotel! We would recommend room 361 to anyone! It was
spacious, clean, and its pleasant patio/balcony had a marvelous view of the
ocean. The hotel was well situated; its front entrance was near to the
intersection of Carlsbad Village Drive, and so afforded just a short walk
to the restaurants and shops (numerous antique stores and boutiques) on
nearby State Street; from the rear (ocean) side of the hotel, we had
just a short walk to the beach and spent a lovely early evening sitting
on the strand, watching the efforts of a not always successful (but
energetic and committed) surfer dude. The staff at the hotel was very
helpful, from the desk clerk staff who recommended local restaurants, to
the maintenace staff who diligently kept things clean. The
just-dated-enough hotel decor was absolutely charming. The fireplace in the lobby
was so cozy and inviting The grounds were meticulously maintained. The
newly planted flowers, seen everywhere on the grounds, and particularly
the blossoming rununculus, were gorgeous. What a pleasant place! Best
of all, the "adult-only" hot tub was such a welcome respite after a
day's walking. On a day that had just a tad of a coolness, the tub
provided such relaxation and cheer. We would recommend this hotel highly to
anyone visiting San Diego's North County area.
Charming and Wonderfulfrom GoddessAva
When I walked in, I was really surprised at the quaintness of it. I can hardly put it to words. It had a large sunken den with a fireplace in the lobby. The staff was VERY friendly!!!
When we got to our room, I was just taken back!!! The bed was SO fluffy and large! The kitchen was well-equipped (even though we never ate in the room). Our room faced the street, but was never noisy. This place reminds me of Old Hollywood (I'm young, but I've seen pics and can imagine)!
The beach is across the street(if that's what you want to call it - most use it for jogging and walking their dogs!).
I promised when we return to Carlsbad, this will be my home!!!
This is the place to be!!!!
Places to eat: A mexican restaurant (can't think of the name - a 1 min walk on the same street as hotel)a door or 2 down from Stone Creamery and for seafood Fish House Vera Cruz up the street (a 4-6 minute walk). Excellent!!! It's best to make reservations here as they stay PACKED on the wknds. For breakfast, The Daily News (adjacent to the hotel - 30 seconds, max).
Great Place to Stayfrom A TripAdvisor Member
carlsbad inn OKfrom mugsthree
Carlsbad Inn is terrific!from maryBTucson_AZUSA
Great location and Relaxing!from A TripAdvisor Member
Call It Luck!from A TripAdvisor Member
Beware: Timeshare!!!from A TripAdvisor Member
Carlsbad Inn Absolutely Fantastic!from mattsmom64
Top Local Tips for Carlsbad
Yummy pizza Most people like to go to Pizza Port. It was soooooooo loud in there. So we checked out a little "hole in the wall" called New York Pizza, just down the block on Roosevelt. It was fantastic! We got a pizza with that had onions and peppers in it and our 3 year old son even ate it!
Breakfast Must have breakfast at the Daily News Cafe. Be warned that you'll have to wait for a table but well worth it.
Places to Eat Definitely have to have breakfast or lunch at the Daily News Cafe. There is a wait time but it goes quick and well worth it. The waitstaff is friendly and the food is delicious! Another great place for dinner was called Jay's. We have friends who live in Carlsbad and they recommended it. Right near the Inn. Small and very busy. We went one night and the wait was way too long. We came back the next night, earlier, and was not disappointed! Great waitstaff and delicious meals. We even ordered a pizza to go! The best part was when one of the waitstaff noticed by daughter had the hiccups and brought her a to go cup of water and lemon . . . now that's service!
Other names for Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort Hotel
- carlsbad inn
- carlsbad hotel
- carlsbad bed breakfast
- Address: 3075 Carlsbad Boulevard - Carlsbad - California - 92008 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort Hotel
- Surf Motel Carlsbad Hotel Carlsbad, California Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Best Western Beach View Lodge Hotel Carlsbad, California Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Tamarack Beach Resort & Hotel Carlsbad, California Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Ocean Palms Beach Resort Hotel Carlsbad, California Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Beach Terrace Inn Hotel Carlsbad, California Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Extendedstay Carlsbad Hotel Carlsbad, California Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Comfort Inn Near Legoland Hotel Carlsbad, California Distance: 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
- Inns Of America Suites Hotel Carlsbad, California Distance: 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Oceanside, California Distance: 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach Hotel Carlsbad, California Distance: 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- Holiday Inn Carlsbad Hotel Carlsbad, California Distance: 4.9 km / 3 mi
- Grand Pacific Palisades Hotel Carlsbad, California Distance: 5 km / 3.1 mi
- Econo Lodge Hotel Oceanside, California Distance: 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
- Comfort Suites Marina Hotel Oceanside, California Distance: 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Blue Whale Resort Hotel Oceanside, California Distance: 5.8 km / 3.6 mi