Bay Landing Hotel, Burlingame
Reviews - Bay Landing Hotel
Read 455 additional reviews of Bay Landing Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Burlingame
Historical Traveller Reviews of Bay Landing Hotel
Will stay there again!from A TripAdvisor Member
Since we visit Burlingame often, we will go back to Bay Landing again.
What a Great placefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Great value for the Travelerfrom oceanliner1
The rooms were inviting - with nice bed linens and headboards. Work desk was a nice extra. One negative was that the bathroom did not have fan ventilation as most hotels do - which is helpful in reducing unwanted odors.
The breakfast offerings were quite adequate, with a waffle maker and the usual assotment of fruits, cereals etc. It should be noted no eggs or meats are provided - this would be a nice addition.
The staff was quite helpful. All in all, quite a value for business or pleasure. Suggest if your primary use is a couple hours of relaxation and sleep that you opt for the street-side room to save the extra paid for a bay view.I plan to try the others but would stay here again.
Amazing, Wonderful Hotelfrom Phantom03
Bottom Line: This hotel is a superb value at less than $100 a night, very convenient to the airport and perfect for those night before flight stays. It also would be a great option for an extended stay for business in the area and for pleasure if you don't mind taking the train up into SF. Highly recomended!
Very good value.from judi666
There is a lovely bayfront boardwalk in front of the hotel. My husband and I enjoyed walking a few miles and watching the various birds , as well as the planes taking off and landing at SFO.
There is no restaurant or bar in the hotel, but a Elephant Bar and El Torito is right next door. There is a Benihana and various other restaurants just a block or so away.
All this for less than $80 a night. If you are looking for a nice convenient place to stay in the Airport area, this is the one.
Beautiful bay area hotelfrom A TripAdvisor Member
What a deal!from A TripAdvisor Member
I first checked for availability with the hotel and was told the four days I needed were not all available. I checked with Expedia and found the days open and booked them at a steal of $69 per night.
The lobby is impressive with a small library and computer\printer for guests use. I had the workout room to myself and that was a great release. The morning breakfast selection was nice. Plenty to choose from and the waffle makers were great. The outdoor seating are overlooking the bay was nice.
The room was a good size for the proce. I enjoyed the room safe that was large enough to put my laptop in. Free hi-speed internet (wired), Refriderator and microwave made it like home.
The Mrs. got a kick over the stuff in the bath room and bribed the maids for extra little soap bars. I did miss there was no restaurant in the place but there are lots of choices nearby. I had a car so that was problem. Burlingame is peaceful and quite, I went into SF several days and it was hectic and congested. That was like being at home.
I will stay here again with no hesitation.
great placefrom DMB41Michigan
Awesome Deal!from Etrnlife
Fantastic Hotel!!!from luzababy
Top Local Tips for Burlingame
Pack warm clothes. The weather along the ocean and the bay is colder and breezier than we expected. Be sure to pack sweaters and comfortable walking shoes. Plan to layer your clothes so you can add or take off as the temperature varies greatly from the coast inland and from morning to afternoon and evening. Dress casually and comfortably.
Marriott Steak House This is a pricey steak house inside the Marriott hotel, just down the street from the Bay Landing Hotel. It was very good steak, but for the money I wish we would have gone into San Francisco to eat.
Burlingame Avenue Get a cab to Burlingame Avenue, great restaurants, shopping and some nightlife.
Other names for Bay Landing Hotel
- hotel bay landing
- bay landing hotel
- bay landing burlingame
- Address: 1550 Bayshore Hwy - Burlingame - California - 94010 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Bay Landing Hotel
- Vagabond Inn San Francisco Airport Hotel Burlingame, California Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport Hotel Burlingame, California Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Hampton Inn Suites Burlingame Hotel Burlingame, California Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Burlingame, California Distance: 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
- Marriott San Francisco Airport Hotel Burlingame, California Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- The Westin San Francisco Airport Hotel Millbrae, California Distance: 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Doubletree Hotel San Francisco Airport Burlingame, California Distance: 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Red Roof Inn Hotel Burlingame, California Distance: 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- Travelodge SFO Airport South Hotel Millbrae, California Distance: 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport Burlingame Hotel Burlingame, California Distance: 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Hilton Garden Inn SFO Burlingame Hotel Burlingame, California Distance: 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Quality Suites Hotel Millbrae, California Distance: 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- Sheraton Gateway SFO Airport Hotel Burlingame, California Distance: 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Best Western El Rancho Inn & Suites Hotel Millbrae, California Distance: 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
- Comfort Inn Airport West Hotel Millbrae, California Distance: 3.4 km / 2.1 mi