The Peninsula Beverly Hills Hotel
Reviews - The Peninsula Beverly Hills Hotel
Read 199 additional reviews of The Peninsula Beverly Hills Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Beverly Hills
Historical Traveller Reviews of The Peninsula Beverly Hills Hotel
I want to live in this hotel!from A TripAdvisor Member
t come cheap... but you get what you pay forfrom theLuckiestGuy
If you are the type of person who gets tummy-butterflies when you get the bill you may find some reason to gripe; but if you really don't care what it costs and you want to be treated perfectly, then THIS is "the" Beverly Hills hotel for you.. if you are lucky enough to find a large enough room that is. We asked to reserve the suite above ours to be closer to the pool for our next stay, however the guest in that suite is staying for a year. 'That' speaks volumes in our opinion.
Good, Sometimes Greatfrom FlyOneWorld
I have booked via Amex on several occasions. I have never received an upgraded room as described by Amex, yet the hotel insists I got my upgrade, this is annoying. During my last stay the water boiler failed to make hot water on our floor. After 1.5 hours of waiting for a shower, I complained for a second time, they agreed to extend a free evening for our troubles. I find that attitude refreshing and in contrast to how they handle Amex upgrades.
Some rooms can be noisy or very sunny early in the morning so keep that in mind when you enter the room so you can match the room to your tolerances.
Talk About Over Ratedfrom PacificAndyLa
Shaky front desk service but otherwise a very nice hotelfrom A TripAdvisor Member
As honeymooners we were given a bottle of Perrier Jouet and chocolate covered strawberries. The room attendant who prepared it all made a fuss of us and even went down to the bar to fetch us another complimentary tipple to have after the champagne. The plush room furnishings are lovely (as they are in all the Peninsula hotels, with exception of slightly shoddy NYC branch), the roof pool and views of the hills beautiful (even if the pool is much smaller than given to believe from pictures) and the food/service at the Belvedere excellent. Two major plus points of the hotel is that it operates a non-smoking policy and a 24 hour check-in/check-out policy, which meant that we were able to keep our room until late evening the next day before catching a late long haul flight, at no extra charge (compare with The Four Seasons which will charge 50% of the room rate for this facility). Additionally when another guest trumped us to our pre-booked taxi down to Hollywood, a hotel car was arranged at no extra cost and the same driver even came back to fetch us later that afternoon.
A great hotel, but its front desk staff need better hospitality training and should be more organised with guests' rooms especially when they are arriving off long haul flights.
Royal Ripofffrom A TripAdvisor Member
World Classfrom tonytelecom
An equal suite in a hotel as good as this in London would in my estimation set you back about $3000.
Im not very easily impressed as Ive had the good fortune to stay in many 5 star hotels,but the attention to detail and ratio of hotel stafff to guests is better and higher than ive seen anywhere.It would seem every member of the staff knows your name and every enquiry and request delt with the upmost efficency.To give an example,we asked the concierge to get us a reservation at a very nice restaurant.They arranged for us to be taken there and back in the hotel rolls royce at no charge and when we got our bill we found that the hotel had arranged for our desserts to be on the house.Impressed indeed!
bedding is phenomenalfrom A TripAdvisor Member
6 Pillows for a single King bed!!!from A TripAdvisor Member
Of course one considers the location, the room and the experience of staying at one of the World's best hotels.... I usually stay in lesser hotels (where at this cost one could reside for 3 days), yet one look and it's worth the bucks.... and damn, those 6 wonderful pillows!
Thanks Zeus I wasn't paying the bill.... business trip and all that...
Excellent Experience!from A TripAdvisor Member
Top Local Tips for Beverly Hills
Great travel lunches If you are departing to catch a plane...get one of the take-away lunches. Fantastic.
Two things one can't miss in LA Museum of Radio an Television - has an amazing library of archived TV programming from the second world war and onwards. Ghetty Centre - one of the most stunning architectural buildings in LA, with an abundance of interesting objects on display.
Other names for The Peninsula Beverly Hills Hotel
- peninsula beverly hills
- beverly hills peninsula
- Address: 9882 Little Santa Monica Blvd - Beverly Hills - California - 90212 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near The Peninsula Beverly Hills Hotel
- Maison 140 Hotel Beverly Hills, California Distance: 0.1 km / 0 mi
- The Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills, California Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Hilton Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills, California Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Luxe Hotel Rodeo Drive Beverly Hills, California Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Beverly Wilshire (A Four Seasons Hotel) Beverly Hills, California Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Westin Century Plaza Hotel & Spa Los Angeles, California Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Montage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills, California Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- The Crescent Hotel Beverly Hills, California Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- InterContinental Los Angeles Century City Hotel Los Angeles, California Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- InterContinental Los Angeles Hotel Los Angeles, California Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Thompson Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills, California Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel Los Angeles, California Distance: 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills, California Distance: 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- The Tower Beverly Hills Hotel Los Angeles, California Distance: 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Raffles L'Ermitage Beverly Hills Hotel Beverly Hills, California Distance: 1.6 km / 1 mi