Sheraton Tucson Hotel and Suites
Reviews - Sheraton Tucson Hotel and Suites
Read 249 additional reviews of Sheraton Tucson Hotel and Suites at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Tucson
Historical Traveller Reviews of Sheraton Tucson Hotel and Suites
This is nicefrom TX_Carolyn
Call hotel for directions. Do not depend on any online direction sites.
Hotel lovely. Rooms are smaller than I expected from a Sheraton but it was fine for one night. We spent most of the evening at the pool which was clean and a nice layout to the pool area. Pool was located in the center of the hotel surrounded by the rooms so you didn't hear any traffic. Beds were quite comfortable and the hotel was quite.
Has one washer/dryer for the hotel located in an dimly hallway and behind a huge slat door. It was a little creepy.
Continental breakfast was a disappointment. Nice room to eat in and the buffet looked nice but the eggs were gross and the bacon skimpy. The IHOP next door probably would have been a better choice if we had time.
I would stay here again, but would skip the breakfast.
Outstanding for the off-season pricefrom dhammer53
The regular suites reminded me of an Embassy Suites.
At check-in, I was upgraded to a speciality suite on the 4th floor.
These suites are hugh. The living room area was roughly 200 sq ft. Couch/chair/table/sink/dining table.
Nice pool area. Lobby atrium. Business center (room) just to the right of the front desk. If you ask, they'll let you check your e mail no charge (unoffically anyway). :)
The hotel is located about 6 miles east of I-10 on a major throughfare (Grant Ave).
It's 10 minutes away from Univ of AZ. This hotel is 15-20 minutes away from downtown Tucson. There's not much in the way of hotels downtown, unless you count the 'chains' at I-10
A hot/cold buffet breakfast is included at this hotel (for everyone).
We'd go back.
Disappointed this yearfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Tried to use starpoints to get the internet in our room...it worked last year...but this year they would not do it! So much for 'tell us your problems and we will fix it for you'. At $10 a day for internet service I could have a month of service for $40 at home. Forget it! We went out and bought a G card for WiFi cheaper!!!
We do like this hotel but at todays prices unless you get some kind of great deal or a good package deal I will be looking for another place next year to see what I can get for the $$$. I don't expect something for nothing...but I do expect my years of loyality to stand for something!
nice hotelfrom reauxdog
Not a four star hotelfrom Dejaisadog
Great Hotel. Beautiful Rooms.from tonyk81
One night the high speed internet wasn't working. They made an immediate attempt to resolve it but wern't able to. I was able to use the business center for $9.95 but when the manager found out about the problem we experienced she removed the charge and gave us some Starpoints toward a future stay.
The last thing was we forgot a pillow at the hotel. Not only did they find it, they volunteered to mail it back. We were still in Tucson so didn't need them to do that, but the offer that they care about their guests that much is a great feeling.
Sheraton was nicefrom elo455
This hotel is a top choice among hotels in Tucson.
Really Enjoyed My Stay!!from Gippy26
No time to enjoy the pool, but it looked very nice. The free breakfast was an added bonus - plenty of good quality food.
The Sheraton is located in a nice area of Tucson, with plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby. I did hear the helicopter land once at the hospital across street (like some others have commented on), but it really wasn't a distraction.
I'd would most certainly consider staying here again in the future!!
small and darkfrom A TripAdvisor Member
clean and spacious suite...noisy at night.from zonitraveler
Great deal! If you missed breakfast, IHOP is a few steps away. Now, MY ONLY NEGATIVE - if you desire a quiet night, forget it! I did not count sheeps, I counted the # of helicopters whirling up the rooftop (seemed like it) taking off from a helipad (the medical center maybe?) not far from the hotel...So much for the Sheraton sleeper beds! When I checked out, the front desk clerk asked how our stay was: I was yawning...
Top Local Tips for Tucson
Restaurant Suggestion Terra Cotta restaurant was very good (but not close to this hotel)
4th Avenue. Funky, interesting. Small area with plenty of cafes, neat shops, and lots of hippies. Give it a try!
Other names for Sheraton Tucson Hotel and Suites
- tucson sheraton
- sheraton tucson hotel
- sheraton tucson
- Address: 5151 East Grant Road - Tucson - Arizona - 85712 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Sheraton Tucson Hotel and Suites
- Extended StayAmerica Hotel Tucson, Arizona Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Varsity Clubs of America Tucson Chapter Hotel Tucson, Arizona Distance: 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Embassy Suites Hotel Tucson Williams Center Tucson, Arizona Distance: 3.3 km / 2 mi
- Residence Inn by Marriott Hotel Tucson, Arizona Distance: 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Viscount Suite Hotel Tucson, Arizona Distance: 3.3 km / 2 mi
- Residence Inn by Marriott Williams Hotel Tucson, Arizona Distance: 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Courtyard Tucson Williams Centre Hotel Tucson, Arizona Distance: 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon Hotel Tucson, Arizona Distance: 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Lodge On the Desert Hotel Tucson, Arizona Distance: 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- Randolph Park Hotel Tucson, Arizona Distance: 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Doubletree Tucson Reid Park Hotel Tucson, Arizona Distance: 4.8 km / 3 mi
- Arizona Inn Hotel Tucson, Arizona Distance: 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
- Super 8 Motel Craycroft Hotel Tucson, Arizona Distance: 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
- Hilton Tucson East Hotel Tucson, Arizona Distance: 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
- Windmill Suites at Saint Philips Plaza Hotel Tucson, Arizona Distance: 6.9 km / 4.3 mi