Omni Tucson National Golf Resort & Spa Hotel
Reviews - Omni Tucson National Golf Resort & Spa Hotel
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Tucson
Historical Traveller Reviews of Omni Tucson National Golf Resort & Spa Hotel
Second chance, no cigar.from A TripAdvisor Member
1. Free parking or $10 valet, if you chose valet - the bellmen could drive you to your room via one of the many golf carts on property.
2. Surroundings were tranquil and well-maintained. I saw loads of quail and rabbits - a perk since I am an animal lover.
3. Comfortable bed with lots of pillows.
1. Staff too casual for a property that charges these rates. We have stayed at other pricier properties and were treated with a little more respect.
2. Bathrooms seemed to be an afterthought to the rest of the design - poor water pressure and the tub/sink needed re-caulking. One had to hold down the arm of the toilet to ensure a proper flush.
3. High speed internet in rooms closest to the main reception area. If the property is going to advertise this and offer wi-fi, then make it truly available in all of the rooms or offer high speed via Ethernet cord in the rooms that are too far away.
4. Staff forgetful unless it was a golf issue. We arrived early and the front desk agent said they would call our mobile phone when housekeeping had finished the room. After eating and then driving around to kill time, I had to call them to check on the room and was told "oh yeah, it just got finished."
I think this property might be better suited for golfers, older patrons and those wanting to celebrate something special. We were the youngest guests that I encountered, with the exception of some young men fresh from a Bar Mitzvah!
We honestly tried to return to this location with an open mind but even from check-in when they did not have the proper room that I requested, it did not bode well for our single night stay there.
If ever we find ourselves in Tucson again, we will definitely seek other accommodations.
great vacation spotfrom gymgirl
Perfect setting for family who love to golf and relaxfrom travelinggirlfriend
I have to agree that after 11 years that there is some upgrading to the rooms which would nice. One thing for sure would be to put a microwave in the kitchen,make sure that all the dishes are in place before people check in and improve the shower as it is very small and dark. However, the spa charge is included in your room rate and I go up every morning and shower,relax and read the newspaper. The pools are great kept clean and very close to the hacienda so the kids can go back and forth easily. The grounds are beautiful but they do start to cut the grass too early in the morning. At Christmas 2004 we saw that they closed the restaurant by the pool and the spa which is a bummer as it was great to eat outside (with a full menu) in your bathing suit and watch all your pool stuff. Now they have a limited menu poolside or you have to eat upstairs in the main restaurant. All in all Tucson National is been perfect for us...it is not a 5 star resort but it does not say that it is. The golf is great,the spa is relatively new and very nice and you can't beat the price. We will for sure go back as it is almost our home away from home(we always stay in the same hacienda so the kids know what roomwe are in!)
badly in need of upgradefrom Regulus
At our arrival, the door to the room could not be opened due to the fact that the room had actually two doors and one of the them was deadbolted, a small detail the hotel staff forgot to mention.
To be fair, there are some good things about this property. The grounds are very well kept, at times, I felt they paid more attention to the grounds then to the accomodations. In addition, the spa services are fantastic. The massages are excellent and the staff is friendly. However, for a spa with this rating it is tiny with only a very small locker area that only fits 4 people at a time.
The highlight for us was the 24 hour availability of the business center which allowed us to print our boarding passes online and saved us a lot of time in the morning.
Bottom line, visit the spa and the golf course, skip the stay.
Had a fantastic timefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Quite nicefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Not disappointedfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Very Nicefrom HeatherSanDiego_CA
Could not have been betterfrom JackieCalifornia
exceptionalfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Top Local Tips for Tucson
wonderful restaurant experiences; great shopping at la encantada The Calamari salad and everything else at Terracotta. North was a delight.
Off 5th - Saks Outlet is Awesome The Off 5th store was full of amazing bargains! Even though it is an outlet, the staff were really helpful.
Tucson Mall Looks to be the nicest mall in Tucson, is very close to the Omni. Same stores you'll find at home but convenient if you need anything or enjoy shopping at nice malls.
Other names for Omni Tucson National Golf Resort & Spa Hotel
- tucson omni
- omni tucson national resort
- omni tucson national hotel
- omni tucson
- Address: 2727 West Club Drive - Tucson - Arizona - 85742 - United States
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Omni Tucson National Golf Resort & Spa Hotel
- Comfort Inn North Hotel Tucson, Arizona Distance: 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
- Red Roof Inn Tucson North Hotel Tucson, Arizona Distance: 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Tucson Hotel Tucson, Arizona Distance: 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- The Golf Villas at Oro Valley Hotel Tucson, Arizona Distance: 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- Westward Look Resort Hotel Tucson, Arizona Distance: 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- La Quinta Inn & Suites NW Marana Hotel Tucson, Arizona Distance: 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
- Best Western Innsuites Hotel and Suites Tucson, Arizona Distance: 4.9 km / 3 mi
- Hilton El Conquistador Golf Hotel Tucson, Arizona Distance: 7 km / 4.3 mi
- Hampton Inn and Suites Tucson Mall Hotel Tucson, Arizona Distance: 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
- TownePlace Suites Tucson Hotel Tucson, Arizona Distance: 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
- La Posada Lodge and Casitas Hotel Tucson, Arizona Distance: 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Tucson North Oro Valley Tucson, Arizona Distance: 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
- Comfort Suites at Tucson Mall Hotel Tucson, Arizona Distance: 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hotel Tucson, Arizona Distance: 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
- Windmill Suites at Saint Philips Plaza Hotel Tucson, Arizona Distance: 9.7 km / 6 mi