Milan Hotel, Mexico City
Reviews - Milan Hotel
Read 22 additional reviews of Milan Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Mexico City
Top Local Tips for Mexico City
Parque Mexico on a Saturday One of the best places in the city to sit and people watch, get some sun in the shade of trees, see chilangos (Mexico city folk) at play with their families, eat very good food, sip a cold drink, and just hang out. Parque Mexico is in the Condesa district, 2 blocks from Avenida Insurgentes and encircled by Calle Amsterdam (also a blissful tree-lined walk). Lots to do for young kids, from toddler to about 7 or 8 - painting, battery-powered cars, street theatre acts, a duckpond, library, musicians, trampolines. A good place to bring your dogs for a walk, relax on a bench, sit by a fountain, eat an ice cream, munch fresh fruit from street vendors, watch Mexico city life going on. There are often special festivals going on in the central amphitheater, a mixture of the commercial and cultural with unusual things to buy. All around the park are restaurants for lunch or to sit outside and relax. Or get some provisions from the Superama half a block away on Calle Michoacan and have a picnic!
Everybody smokes in mexico city. be resigned to it :), some places have non-smoking areas but you know how that goes...
Bisquets Obregón for Tasty, Varied, Moderate Priced Dining The chain of restaurants, Bisquits Obregón has locations all over Mexico City and elsewhere. The ones on Aveniida Alvaro Obregón are the originals. They serve breakfasts, lunch and dinners. They aren't fancy, but the food is tasty and generally well prepared. Service is excellent, despite the crowds of customers who fill the place.Try the soups. There are specials, so check the table top advertising and the drop-ins inside the menu. Eat some of the justly famed pan dulces (sweet rolls and cakes) made in their in-house bakery. Get a café con leche to go with the pan dulce.
Other names for Milan Hotel
- milan hotel mexico city
- Address: 94 Av. Alvaro Obregon - Mexico City - 06700 - Mexico
Hotels Near Milan Hotel
- Victoria Hotel Uruapan, Mexico Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Casa Condesa Extended Stay Mexico Hotel Mexico City, Mexico Distance: 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
- Casa Del Balam Hotel Merida, Mexico Distance: 1011.6 km / 628.6 mi
- Segovia Regency Hotel Mexico City, Mexico Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Hacienda Temozon Hotel Merida, Mexico Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Hostal Del Peregrino Hotel Merida, Mexico Distance: 1011.4 km / 628.5 mi
- El Castellano Hotel Merida, Mexico Distance: 1010.6 km / 628 mi
- The Villa Merida Hotel Merida, Mexico Distance: 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
- Del Gobernador Hotel Merida, Mexico Distance: 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
- Villa Maria Hotel Merida, Mexico Distance: 1011.3 km / 628.4 mi
- La Casona Hotel Mexico City, Mexico Distance: 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Marco Polo Hotel Mexico City, Mexico Distance: 1.7 km / 1 mi
- Benidorm Hotel Mexico City, Mexico Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Maria Del Carmen Hotel Merida, Mexico Distance: 1010.3 km / 627.8 mi
- Best Western Maya Yucatan Hotel Merida, Mexico Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi