Clark's Sunny Isle Motel Hotel, Summerside
Reviews - Clark's Sunny Isle Motel Hotel
Read 189 additional reviews of Clark's Sunny Isle Motel Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Summerside
Historical Traveller Reviews of Clark's Sunny Isle Motel Hotel
The Best Motel in PEIfrom limesshecky
The room was very clean and spacious and the owners are absolutely kind and friendly.
You will not regret your stay here. We hated to leave.
Best Ever!!from ABird
Thanks, (Alyson Bird, Jennifer Polischuk, Leslie & Kelsey & Gail Hinko) from Stony Plain, Ft. McMurray and Ft. Saskatchewan AB
Another Satisfying Visit.from PaulDWhitbyOntario.
I stayed at the Sunny Isle when my parents used to visit the island and now I stay when visiting around Summerside, or travelling through the island golfing.
It is very reasonably priced and acceptionally clean.
It's a family run business...and they make you feel like family.
Rooms have a small fridge...no phones (but one is available).
Comfortable beds...air conditioned rooms.
There's a good walking trail behind the motel and a nice area to sit and read.
It's a quiet motel.
There's no restaurant but it's a one minute drive to everything Summerside has to offer.
I'll be back again this year and look forward to seeing the Clark's again.
Good value, good experiencefrom Patsina
Need a Great Rest?from shining1
We stayed here at Clark's Sunny Isle Motel for a week. It was a most relaxing time. The units are well kept and the service is perfect. The surrounding grounds are very beautiful and it is a pleasure to walk and enjoy. We cannot immagine a better place to stay a week and relax. Brad, you and your staff are the tops in motel work. Thank you all.
Any people out there who are considering a vacation in PEI, stay at this motel. You will not regret it.
John & Ruth Gilchrist
Great Motel in Summerside, PEIfrom WillyMoe
The location is nice with plenty of parking. Quick drive to town. We also explored the half side of the island from there.
Best of all, Myles, who's a lifetime local, is very informational and helpful for places to eat and see!
t find a better dealfrom mombo52
If you are going to be anywhere in the vicinity of this little gem, do yourself a favor and check in for a wonderful stay.
I will return!from A TripAdvisor Member
I spent three nights at the Sunny Isle Motel on my first visit to PEI and have nothing but praise for the Island and the motel.
The bed was dreamland comfortable, the room as neat as a pin and absolutely clean.
As an Internet addict, having access via their wireless network was vital and much appreciated.
If you take the stroll on the wonderful trail (pictured) be sure to use insect repellant as the mosquitos can be rather aggressive -- but Myles assured me that this is the worst he's seen in some time.
The Clarks work hard to win our dollars and I'll be back (soon, I hope).
Great Place in Summerside PEIfrom A TripAdvisor Member
I stayed their on business for almost a month, and highly recommend, first class and very very clean.
Rate was very very fair
One week in the Maritime-best motel in the price rangefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Accomodations were clean and modern, our sleep undisturbed and peaceful, beds very comfortable. (management spaced guests at intervalls.-when not full)
Treatment was most congenial and helpful, and the contimental breakfast excellent.
Extras, like free nternet cable or wireless connection, was also provided and appreciated.
Without hesitation we can recommend this motel to anyone- even to one with high expextations.
Hartmut & Irene Gorbahn,
Top Local Tips for Summerside
Spinnakers Landing It's free, and very entertaining. Musicians gather at Spinnakers Landing to play during evenings and it's free to sit and listen. There is usually a large crowd and people dancing to the sounds of the island music. There are lots of small shops at the landing as well wher you can get a nice momento or souvenier of your stay. PEI dirt shirts are sold there
Beautiful landscape Follow the well marked tour routes around the island which will lead you to beautiful scenic areas along the ocean.
Starlite Diner Great breakfasts at really good prices. Also, the frozen fries (I know its the home of the potato, and you should probably eat the home fries) are really good
Other names for Clark's Sunny Isle Motel Hotel
- clarks sunny isle summerside
- clarks sunny isle hotel
- Address: 720 Water Street East - Summerside - Prince Edward Island - C1N 4J1 - Canada
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Clark's Sunny Isle Motel Hotel
- Cairns Motel Hotel Summerside, Prince Edward Island
- Quality Inn Garden of the Gulf Hotel Summerside, Prince Edward Island Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Silver Fox Inn Hotel Summerside, Prince Edward Island Distance: 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
- Causeway Bay Hotel Summerside, Prince Edward Island Distance: 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- Kindred Spirits Country Inn Hotel Cavendish, Prince Edward Island Distance: 30.3 km / 18.9 mi
- Stanhope Beach Resort Hotel Stanhope, Prince Edward Island Distance: 47.3 km / 29.4 mi
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island Distance: 48.5 km / 30.1 mi
- Comfort Inn Hotel Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island Distance: 48.8 km / 30.4 mi
- Rodd Mill River Resort Hotel Woodstock, Prince Edward Island Distance: 49.1 km / 30.5 mi
- Traveller's Inn Motel & Convention Centre Hotel Alberton, Prince Edward Island Distance: 51.8 km / 32.2 mi
- Dundee Arms Inn Hotel Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island Distance: 51.6 km / 32.1 mi
- Auberge Rollo Bay Inn Hotel Souris, Prince Edward Island Distance: 51.6 km / 32.1 mi
- Quality Inn on the Hill Hotel Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island Distance: 51.6 km / 32.1 mi
- Islander Motor Lodge Hotel Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island Distance: 51.6 km / 32.1 mi
- Delta Prince Edward Hotel Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island Distance: 52.2 km / 32.5 mi