Comfort Inn Clifton Hill Hotel, Niagara Falls
Reviews - Comfort Inn Clifton Hill Hotel
Read 354 additional reviews of Comfort Inn Clifton Hill Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Niagara Falls
Historical Traveller Reviews of Comfort Inn Clifton Hill Hotel
Nice Location, older hotel.from shakejackson
We requested a balcony room which we received and found to be very nice. My 52 year old mother watched us play Dinosaur Mini Golf from the balcony. The room was very clean, the beds were comfortable and even had real fitted sheets.
The downside to the older hotel is no elevator. We were on the second floor and had to carry all of our stuff up the flight of stairs. The worst part of the whole experience was the parking situation. Upon checking into the hotel, they asked me to drive around back and park near our room. Unfortunately, there were no available parking spots there and the only other area that we could find to park was pay only. I went back to the checkin area and asked what to do and they assisted me with moving some cones from the reserved parking area which allowed us to park on the opposite end of the hotel. We not only had to carry our luggage up the flight of stairs but also what seemed to be a half a mile to our room. When we finally were able to park, we were afraid to drive our car again and lose our parking spot.
We found the room to be very clean and well stocked with towels. Even though the balcony overlooked a crowded area, the rooms were surprisingly quiet when we were ready to go to bed. The rooms do not have a refridgerator or high speed internet access. No fridge was a little of an inconvenience since we were traveling with a cooler stocked with water, sodas and food. There is no place close by to get a bag of ice and the hotel does not allow you to fill your cooler from the ice machine. When I asked to staff where I could get a bag of ice, they said that I would have to drive to a gas station a couple of miles away. They did offer that I take some ice from the ice machine to keep my food from spoiling.
Overall, not a bad place to stay, but if I were returning to this area, I would probably try out different accommodations.
Great location but pretty mediocrefrom A TripAdvisor Member
great hotelfrom kcp5
What a great hotel!from Jen798
In the center of everything!from Alex1967
Great Locationfrom lantonio
Pretty good for a Comfort Innfrom A TripAdvisor Member
thumbs upfrom A TripAdvisor Member
It was interesting to see the room layout - two rooms connected sharing one bathroom. He normally stays at the Quality Inn and tried the Comfort Inn for the first time. We were all very satisfied. Location is the best!
Best Niagara Falls Hotel On Clifton Hill!from KStewart
We absolutely love Clifton Hill, this is one of the hot spots we always visit every year, sometimes twice a year during spring and summer. It is a very enjoyable, relaxing place to be at. The Comfort Inn is very clean and the staff treat you extremely well. After staying at a few other Niagara Falls hotels, this hotel offers you a lot more for the money. We are definately coming back next season.
Kyle & Melissa
excellent place to stayfrom tish the dish
Top Local Tips for Niagara Falls
Cross Border Shopping If you plan on shopping in the states, make sure you do it in one day only. If you are lucky and do not have to pay duty on purchases and then return the next day with those purchases you could be asked to pay duty on those purchases for the second trip. Stay in the states overnight and shop. 2 days overnight in the states entitles you to $400.00 each.
A lot more to do on Canada side, than the American. Change over some of your $, at convienant exchanges, to shop, eat and attractions.
Hit Victoria Avenue for Restaurants One block of Clifton Hill is Victoria Ave with a lot of great, small, local restaurants. Avoid the overpriced chains (like The Keg) and hit these. We highly recomment Monticello. We spent about $120 US (with tip) and loved it. Food was great and the service and atmosphere were friendly and cozy.
Other names for Comfort Inn Clifton Hill Hotel
- niagara falls comfort inn
- comfort inn niagara falls
- comfort inn clifton hill
- Address: 4946 Clifton Hill - Niagara Falls - Ontario - L2E 6S8 - Canada
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Comfort Inn Clifton Hill Hotel
- Hill Top Motel Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Travelodge Clifton Hill Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 0.1 km / 0 mi
- Victoria Motor Inn Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Niagara Family Inn Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Chalet Inn and Suites Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Blackstone Inn Motel Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Oasis Motel Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Howard Johnson by the Falls Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Brock Plaza Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Days Inn Near the Falls Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Inn By The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Niagara Gateway Motel Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Niagara Falls Courtyard Hotel By Marriott Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Sheraton On the Falls Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Travelodge by the Falls Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi