Ramada Inn & Suites Hotel, Vancouver
Reviews - Ramada Inn & Suites Hotel
Read 235 additional reviews of Ramada Inn & Suites Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Vancouver
Historical Traveller Reviews of Ramada Inn & Suites Hotel
Great value for the money!from dsc434232
My room was generously sized, especially the bathroom, and faced an interior courtyard. While the view was a bit plain, it was great in terms of having no street noise at all, and the wireless internet worked perfectly. I also found the staff to be really friendly when it came to helping with luggage and directions.
This hotel comes highly recommended if you are looking for functional, high-value accommodation in a central area.
satisfactory, nothing amazingfrom djpiebob
although the wireless access point was apparently right above my room (6th floor), the signal was very weak, and i could not maintain a connection. the signal was much stronger in the excellent pub downstairs, however.
the area was somewhat sketchy, but not scarily so. lots of cheap places to eat in the area. the club next door, ginger sixty two, is super trendy. parking at the hotel was reasonably priced, although i did check on my car each time i went by a side window, just in case.
i would probably stay here again, although i'm tempted to try somewhere else in the area next time, just for variety.
Hotel not bad, lousy areafrom lazy_diver
Great location!from A TripAdvisor Member
Great Economy Convention Hotelfrom trvltheworld
Parking rates are reasonable and about half the cost of the bigger hotels. Consider staying here instead of paying HIGH convention rates. Everything is a short walk away and you'll be glad you did.
I have business in Vancouver about 4 times a year and I will definately be back.
Not a good choice.from A TripAdvisor Member
Great Location and they even filmed a movie herefrom greatdancer
The staff was wonderful from the start. They were filming a movie in the restaurant during our stay which took up the entire parking lot so they had a valet attendant (nice aussie boy) who looked after car for us and even took the luggage into the hotel for us. Someone took our luggage to own room while we checked in so it was there when we arrived. The hotel is a little older and the rooms a touch small but when I asked for a bit larger room overlooking the street, they were great in getting it set up and again moved our luggage for us. It was nice to have wireless internet during our stay as I always travel with my laptop now (helps in planning on the road). The room we stayed in had all the standard amenities and was very clean.
Unfortunately the Morrissey Restaurant was closed for filming (Very Unique little Irish Pub) but the hotel had arranged for Complimentary breakfast across the street at a little place called Two Parrots.
Being on Granville Street and having read the reviews just before we left I was a little concerned that we had made a bad choice in location but we didn't have any problems in the area and never felt unsafe. In fact, there were more people "aggressively" begging for money on Robson Street (the main upscale shopping district).
Vancouver, much to our surprise, we found had a very open policy to drug use very much like Amsterdamn, but that was closer to the cruise ship terminals in the area between Gastown and Chinatown and should be avoided. (not a good area).
We will stay again and we suggested this place to friends taking an Alaska Cruise later in the summer. Don't be so closed minded, this is a Safe area an a great hotel.
Not as bad as expectedfrom A TripAdvisor Member
WHAT A DUMPfrom A TripAdvisor Member
this hotel rocks, eh?from A TripAdvisor Member
This hotel is an amazing bargain, with a great location. Walking distance to GM Place, BC Place, and the Underground Mall. This is possibly the greatest deal in Vancouver.
Top Local Tips for Vancouver
Chinatown Boss Bakery and Restaurant Very good Chinese food in Chinatown. Recommended by the dressmaker. The noodles were scrumptious. Cash only.
Vancouver has alot of attractions and night life. China Town and Stanley Park were great! If you have a car, plan on going to Whistler.
Great Walking, Biking and Jogging Trail around the perimeter of Vancouver A great, walking/jogging/biking trail Yaletown to the other side of Vancouver. This trail goes all the the way around Stanley Park and it's paved!!
Other names for Ramada Inn & Suites Hotel
- vancouver ramada
- ramada vancouver
- ramada inn vancouver
- ramada inn hotel
- Address: 1221 Granville Street - Vancouver - British Columbia - V6Z 1M6 - Canada
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Ramada Inn & Suites Hotel
- Best Western Downtown Vancouver Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Best Western Chateau Granville Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Executive Hotel Vintage Park Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Vancouver Central Lodge Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Cascadia Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Quality Hotel Downtown Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Burrard Inn Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Opus Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Comfort Inn Downtown Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Club Intrawest Vancouver Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Century Plaza Hotel and Spa Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- 910 Beach - Apartment Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Sunset Inn and Suites Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- The Wedgewood Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi