Listel Vancouver Hotel
Reviews - Listel Vancouver Hotel
- Age Group: 51 - 60
- From: United States
- Traveller type: Weekend Breaker
Read 466 additional reviews of Listel Vancouver Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Vancouver
Historical Traveller Reviews of Listel Vancouver Hotel
Nothing to rant and rave about.from JavaHeaven
Long strands of hair on drying off towels, almost everyday of housekeeping changing the towels.
Hair in the ice bucket, and very dirty ice bucket.
Nasty stain on the sheets
Red splatter on the inner part of the duvet cover, the part where you would have touching the shoulder while you sleep
A long strand of hair on the duvet cover, which did not match my hair color
Called valet 5 min prior to leaving, our car was NOT waiting for us. We had to wait 10 min until figuring out no one called for our car to valet. This happened 2 days in a row. This was my only complaint to the front desk. Strawberries were waiting for us when we arrived.
Beware of booking thru travel sites. If you booked a stanadard room, you get standard service, which is slim to none. We tried to park our car and were told it was valet ONLY. So we assumed we tip the valet for parking. Well little did we know we were getting jipped $19/day for parking. So we were charged dbl for parking.
Front Desk needs a little adjustment with the way they treat guests. We werent treated badly at all, we werent treated they way you are suppose to be treated staying at a facility paying that much money. No one offered to carry our bags to the car when we left. Instead we were slapped with a fat bill underneath the door prior to checkout, we woke up and that bill was the first things we saw. All they want is money, they will not go the extra mile to make sure you feel welcomed.
I felt as if I were staying at a Motel6. If I had to rate this hotel it would not be above 2/3 stars. I see nothing to rant or rave about. Unfortunatley Hotwire picks the hotel you stay at after you pay, I will book directly with a hotel next time. I would refer going to the Fairmont Waterfront or Renassiance. I stayed at renassiance years ago and it was superb. Paid $400 for the room, but well worth it. Sometimes depending on the hotels you book with good deals does not mean you will get what you pay for. Not at this hotel atleast.
This whole time I did not complain once, only about the car. I decided to save my review for tripadvisor.
Clean, efficient and very well located.from thx1138
Listel - Convenient Downtown locationfrom A TripAdvisor Member
We found the location very convenient for the downtown part of the city, Stanley Park and Coal Harbour. The lobby of the Listel is small but nice. We stayed in one of the Artist Suites which I think was about $400 a night. We stayed 4 nights. Our view was between two tower blocks into the harbour which was an okay view but we were very aware and sorry for people who may get a room at the back of the hotel which looks out to a back alley and garbage cans. As mentioned, the bathroom is a bit wee (small) with hardly any room for toiletries. We liked the room though. It had a desk, some nice artwork and was nicely furnished. Big thick curtains to shut out the light if required and I liked the couch beside the bed, by the window to sit and talk on. A good size desk to sprawl out your tourist bits and pieces and the lounge was spacious and comfortable. I feel for the price breakfast should be included but most hotels don't so I can accept this. There are plenty of places to go for a cheaper breakfast but we tried once and it was okay. Hotel staff were not the best and not the worst. I sensed some attitude but none was directed my way so it was okay.
Yes, we enjoyed the hotel and if we had views to the water we'd book again.
Great location but bad customer service....from A TripAdvisor Member
Great Locationfrom A TripAdvisor Member
A good choice.from A TripAdvisor Member
Very nice stayfrom A TripAdvisor Member
We stayed on the museum floor and loved the room, tho not huge, it was certainly well appointed.
The staff was very pleasant and helpful. I didn't particularly care for O'doul's, the attached restaurant/bar, but it didn't much matter in a city with such great places to go.
We had only planned on staying two days but opted for a third day because we were enjoying the city and liked the hotel. I think it's a very good deal in the heart of Vancouver.
t stay in the cheaper roomsfrom A TripAdvisor Member
s best, but a good choicefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Top Local Tips for Vancouver
Skytrain nearby Skytrain allows you to travel across Vancouver quickly and effortlessly. The stations and the trains are fully accessible to those carrying luggage as well as to those with disabilities.
O'Doul's Definitely eat a dinner at O'Doul's - the food is amazing & the live jazz can't be beat. It was a perfect way to start off our romantic honeymoon!
Beluga Encounter at the Vancouver Aquarium If you get the chance and don't mind the $150/person pricetag, I would HIGHLY recommend doing the Beluga Encounter at the Aquarium - you get up close and personal with the whales, touching them, feeding them and getting them to do tricks for you!
Other names for Listel Vancouver Hotel
- the listel hotel vancouver
- Address: 1300 Robson Street - Vancouver - British Columbia - V6E 1C5 - Canada
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Listel Vancouver Hotel
- Tropicana Suites On Robson Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.1 km / 0 mi
- Empire Landmark Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Pacific Palisades Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.1 km / 0 mi
- Blue Horizon Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Shangri La Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- The Westin Bayshore Resort and Marina Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Pendrell Suites Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
- Renaissance Vancouver Hotel Harbourside Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Hyatt Regency Vancouver Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Coast Plaza Hotel and Suites Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- The Wedgewood Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Century Plaza Hotel and Spa Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi