Hyatt Regency Vancouver Hotel
Reviews - Hyatt Regency Vancouver Hotel
Read 684 additional reviews of Hyatt Regency Vancouver Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Vancouver
Historical Traveller Reviews of Hyatt Regency Vancouver Hotel
great location and great servicefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Nice and Cleanfrom Bobkatevan
Convenient and Good Service Overallfrom Beardad
We checked in during rush hour, yet the valet, bellman and front desk did not make us feel rushed. Check in process was quick and we actually were able to upgrade to the Regency Club. The rooms were nice and well appointed, with comfortable beds (Not Heavenly Beds though....come on Hyatt!!!) with a well appointed bathroom. Housekeeping was good as was all other service. Found the Regency Club to be a nice respite to the crazy days of exploring. Car was always available when we would call and be going out. Bellman was quick when we were checking out, and nicest of all...it was close to the Avis Car Return as well as Canada Place where we boarded our ship. Great place to stay overall.
Long weekend in RainCityfrom AFrequentTraveller
Checked and upgraded to Regency Club - front desk staff very efficient and friendly. Took the lift to level 29 and we were greetd by the Club Concierge and shown to our room - that's never happened before.
The rooms are of a decent size and ours had great views of downtown Vancouver.The hotel is well situated for shopping and local attractions and is surrounded by restaurants and bars.
The Regency Club was much better than average although the warm food in the evenings was a little strange. The Club Concierge, Isabel, is a real gem and she will do whatever she can to make your stay more enjoyable - a very enthusiastic young lady with lots of local knowledge.
The Regency Club provides a very good continental breakfast. In the restaurant there is a choice of buffet or a la carte. The Canadian breakfast we had was very good but the buffet breakfast was dreadful - the food was barely warm and inedible - never again.
All in all a very good hotel in a great location with friendly staff
Good location and servicefrom hacmco
Dining in the hotel is somewhat limited, but there are a number of restaurants just outside the hotel, so this was not a problem.
Found the rooms clean and comfortable, though nothing out of the ordinary. Service, however, was very good.
The room was nice, but there were some mix-upsfrom snowBoardBunny
The hotel was nice enough and the staff were polite enough, except at the front desk. I liked everyone else that they sent my way to help out. But why would it take so long to find my reservations? Both times I arrived? I was there for the first week in October 2004.
The best thing about the hotel had to be the underground tunnels to the mall --- Busines Depot, Tim Horton's, McDonald's and a convenience store --- all without getting wet since it rained for 3 or 4 days of my stay. Also the rooms were a fair size ... and well indistinguishable from all the other 4-star business-targetted hotels that I've stayed at.
The worst thing about the hotel is that you always need to enter your room card to go up and down in the elevators and I had to get my card re-magnitized once since apparently, they lose their information easily if near computers or check-outs. One poor lady had had her card re-activated for the 4th time!!! How annoying. Why don't they just enforce that for after 9 pm or something? Does it have to be every single time?
Valet parking was expensive but well worth it for downtown Vancouver.
It was easy enough to find from the airport and for doing all the travel and touristing.
I might try out a different hotel in downtown for my next stay.
Good travel experiencefrom lexjax
Excellent bargan for the area.from abovocom
Parking is extra, about $25 (CA) per day.
post cruise stayfrom msmith
Top Local Tips for Vancouver
Richmond Night Market Outstanding evening (Th, F, Sa Su from late spring to mid fall) 12631 Vulcan Way, Richmond, BC Features all sorts of Asian (primarily Chinese cuisine). Also all sorts of inexpensive clothing, shoes, electronics in a veritable import flea market. Great crowds, camaraderie, tastes, and scents. It's in a rustic old industrial area by the Fraser River, with parking at $5 with fairly long 2-3 block walks.
The Grouse Grind If you are looking for some outdoor activity, I highly recommend climbing Grouse Mountain. You can take the gondola, but this is far more satisfying and the view is spectacular. It's a short drive from downtown Vancouver and takes about 1 - 1.5 hrs to climb. I recommend wearing comfortable shoes and a long sleeved layer to wear at the top for when you cool down.
Great Middle Eastern Tapas - Sanafir Great spot for dinner. Very reasonable prices, chic decor and great service make this a great dinner spot. Make a reservation early and request one of the beds for a great dinner.
Other names for Hyatt Regency Vancouver Hotel
- vancouver hyatt regency
- vancouver hyatt
- hyatt vancouver
- hyatt regency vancouver
- Address: 655 Burrard Street - Vancouver - British Columbia - V6C 2RL - Canada
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Hyatt Regency Vancouver Hotel
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Four Seasons Vancouver Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Le Soleil Hotel and Suites Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Shangri La Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
- Days Inn Vancouver Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- The Wedgewood Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Renaissance Vancouver Hotel Harbourside Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Blue Horizon Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Delta Vancouver Suite Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Pacific Palisades Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
- The Westin Grand Vancouver Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Ramada Limited Downtown Vancouver Hotel Vancouver, British Columbia Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi