Le Meridien Royal Beach Resort Hotel, Dubai
Reviews - Le Meridien Royal Beach Resort Hotel
- Age Group: 41 - 50
- From: United Kingdom
- Traveller type: Mature Couple
- Age Group: 51 - 60
- From: Spain
- Traveller type: Family Traveller
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Dubai
Historical Traveller Reviews of Le Meridien Royal Beach Resort Hotel
Best holiday everfrom andypromclub
We were upgraded to a Delux Suite in the main building which was out of this world. Had Champagne every day (free of charge) delivered to the room.
Service is impeccable and food out of this world.
I have never been so utterly thrilled with a choice of holiday in my life and I have travelled quite a bit throughout the world but I think this will take some beating.
Am already booking to come back in October with my two young children.
wowfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Superb hotelfrom MattBatt
We upgraded to a tower room which gives you a complimentary airport transfer in a hotel car - book in advance with the hotel though - you get your room fully cleaned twice daily, a free bottle of wine/fizzy every day plus other little extras such as them coming round to your room with bits of food, chocs etc. at regular intervals. The room itself was excellent - plenty of space, king size bed, lovely bathroom with separate shower area and bath. The grounds of the hotel are spacious - I suspect the hotel was full at the weekend but it never seemed crowded...l there are 2 pools surrounded by sunbeds, a large lawned area with pristine grass and a private beach. There are plenty of loungers and shades so no need to reserve unless you decide on a favourite spot.
The food was excellent although some of the restaurants are pricey and the mark up on drink is high. About £1.50 or $3 for a soft drink or small beer, 3 times the price of outlets in the city. The Italian restuarant Ossigeno was our favourite, excellent food there but we thought the Steak outlet was expensive and the food average.
One or two more things to bear in mind are that the hotel is at the far end of the Dubai strip and is 25 mins from town on a good day although it took us well over an hour in a cab one evening. The free bus from the hotel to Dubai was efficient and there was plenty of space on Saturday morning when we went in.
One last point is that we reserved on the hotel web site directly and I thought it was not made clear at all that the price excluded the 20% mark up for taxes and service. This made a big difference to our holiday cost.
But overall we'd definitely go back and this is an excellent choice for a holiday.
Great Hotelfrom reynard
it has an excellent gym which has a massive local membership. it also houses some of the best restaurants, in particular "Fusion".
From the personal greeting at the airport until you leave the resort, this is the height of luxury. Excellent staff, excellent pool, excellent beach, excellent dining and more.
If you want to relax by the pool with fabulous service this is the place to go.
Can highly recommend a tower room.
It's hard to put into words just how good this hotel is, you really need to go there to experience it yourself. Enjoy.
Excellent - recommendedfrom gp171080
The beach was georgeous and the swimming pool was lovely also. The breakfast offered in the morning was more than enough for my appetite, there was so much on offer.
Our room was very spacious and clean and had a good view out on to the desert (although don't know what that is like now with the construction work going on!!).
Would definately recommend this for anyone looking to stay at the Jumeriah Beach. Good location with good facilities
Royal treatmentfrom Blackjack1957
We booked a tower king room that is just wonderful. Everyone is friendly and they pampered us as sultans. If you can afford this is the plase to be. Excellent restaurants too.
Over the top !!!!
Fabulous, despite the construction!from Dubai123
The Royal Meridien is a wonderful hotel - well run, clean, modern and ideally situated. The service is first class as is the pool, the beach area, the food and the staff.
The room was perfect due to the great attention to detail. Flowers, fresh fruit, water and the odd chocolate, very nice! Lots going on inside the hotel, hammam pools, steam rooms, think the whole spa experience. Breakfast was good if a little slow at times (compared to the service at some of the hotels in Dubai). This is not neceserally a bad thing, depends on whether you´re the type of person who likes their teacup refilled as soon as its empty...
The hotel had a good mixture of nationalities and age groups, although less geared towards families than the Jumeira Beach, for example.
If the Dubai Marina is still under construction when you go, be sure to ask for a seaview and not a marina view or you may end up with a digger and a bunch of builders outside your balcony. This is a problem that is affecting all of the hotels on that strech, not just the Royal Meridien.
Courtesy minibuses run during the day to the souks and shopping centres. Two pool areas and a nice private beach. Great restaurants and chilling areas...and a piano player. What more can I say?
Top Local Tips for Dubai
want to watch the Premier League live ? go to the "Underground Bar" at the Habtoor Grand - next to Le Meridien Hotel & Spa.
Emirates mall Absolutely massive mall - shops for ALL budgets - contains the indoor ski dome - so much fun - plenty of affordable places to eat - to suit all tastes
Using taxis Best value with metered taxis rather than private limo.
Other names for Le Meridien Royal Beach Resort Hotel
- royal meridien hotel dubai
- royal meridien dubai
- royal meridian hotel dubai
- royal meridian dubai
- meridien dubai
- le royal meridien dubai
- le royal meridien beach resort spa
- le royal meridien beach resort dubai
- le royal meridien beach resort & spa
- le royal meridien beach resort
- le royal meridien
- le royal meridian
- Address: Sheikh Khalifa Street - Dubai - 24970 - United Arab Emirates
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Le Meridien Royal Beach Resort Hotel
- The Ritz Carlton Dubai Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Grosvenor House West Marina Beach Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Oasis Beach Tower Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Regent Beach Resort Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates Distance: 20.2 km / 12.5 mi
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Resort & Marina Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates Distance: 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Habtoor Grand Resort Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates Distance: 3.2 km / 2 mi
- Al Maha Desert Resort and Spa Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates Distance: 60.3 km / 37.4 mi
- Ibis World Trade Centre Dubai Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates Distance: 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
- Sheraton Jumeira Beach Resort Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates Distance: 1.7 km / 1 mi
- Palace of the Royal Mirage Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates Distance: 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Atlantis The Palm Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates Distance: 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
- Courtyard by Marriott Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates Distance: 6.4 km / 4 mi
- Burj al Arab Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates Distance: 7.8 km / 4.8 mi