Burj al Arab Hotel, Dubai
Reviews - Burj al Arab Hotel
- Age Group: 31 - 40
- From: United States
- Traveller type: Business Traveller
- Age Group: 51 - 60
- From: United Kingdom
- Traveller type: Mature Couple
Read 865 additional reviews of Burj al Arab Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Dubai
Historical Traveller Reviews of Burj al Arab Hotel
Heaven on earthfrom A TripAdvisor Member
From the moment we arrived, we were treated like royalty. As regards the children, aged 2 and 4 years the had the time of their lives. So often hotel staff treat children as an annoyence, how ever the staff at Burj treated them as visitors in their own right. Nothing was too much trouble.
The food was excellent and the room service as you would expect always ensured that extra touch.
As regards relaxing, at the outside pool, we were continually provided with sun barriers and water sprays.
You also have free access to the water park to pass the time
Everything about the burj excellent - my personal recommendation is that you can not judge other hotels until you have experience this
Awesome experience of a lifetime!from lanie
Overwhelming - Fantastic!!from Evos
absolutley fabulousfrom boltontraveller
Too Flashy - Not the best hotel in Dubai by farfrom MiaMclean
If you are a visitor the waiters will treat you like dirtfrom freeflight
From the doorman, who would not assist my wife to get out of the car, things went downhill from there.
The receptionist could not be bothered to find out where we should be going to waiters who kept whispering about us and being surly about serving us..,it was truly an insulting event that has led me ( unusually ) to pitch in a formal complaint.
At the end of the day the hotel is just a building, albeit , a grand and splendid one. My perception is that the junior staff have a superiority complex above their station in life and treat residents with due reverence and visitors with distain and that after paying about £110 for a cup of tea and a few sandwiches and cakes.
Out of this worldfrom A TripAdvisor Member
If only we'd stayed a week rather than just one night!
not worth itfrom luxurytraveller21
The lift to the skybar and the views over the Arabian Gulf are breathtaking but not as breathtaking as the price of the drinks when you get there!
The al maha restaurant was ok, but I have had better meals for a lot less.
I don’t mean to sound like a skinflint but I did not think it was worth the money. If you are seriously loaded I’m sure it would be great fun, but there are many other hotels in Dubai that are just as good.
The best things were the pool, the fountains and the aquarium in the entrance (although you can’t take photos in case you frighten the fish).
And yes that ride in the Rolls Royce limousine still brings a smile to my face.
A little over-rated!!from sian27
Not for the faint heartedfrom A TripAdvisor Member
The Burj is unique and worth staying a couple of nights just to savour the experience and the glamourous surroundings......Be sure to take the Rolls to the airport when you leave.
Top Local Tips for Dubai
ladies dress code Be respectful of where you are. Always wear a wrap if you have a tank top or bare evening dress. While no one may say anything to you if you don't, you will be offending. Just imagine if you were at the pool in a Disney resort and there were bare chested thong wearing women walking around.
Eating out The best place to eat out for really cheap and lovely food is Meena Bazar. Just catch a taxi which will cost you about 35 dhirams...A meal for 2 will cost you about 2 or 3 pounds. This is a very fat food kinda area. If you want something a bit more upmarket then go to the souk at Madinat Jumeriah.
DESERT ADVENTURE THIS IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE MIDDLE EAST.
Other names for Burj al Arab Hotel
- seven star hotel dubai
- seven star hotel
- dubai burj al arab
- burj al arab rates
- burj al arab prices
- burj al arab price
- burj al arab hotel dubai
- burj al arab hotel
- burj al arab dubai
- burj al arab
- al arab burj hotel
- 6 star hotel dubai
- Address: Jumeirah Beach Road - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Burj al Arab Hotel
- Sheraton Jumeira Beach Resort Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates Distance: 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
- Palace of the Royal Mirage Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates Distance: 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
- The Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Habtoor Grand Resort Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates Distance: 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates Distance: 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Resort & Marina Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates Distance: 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
- Atlantis The Palm Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates Distance: 7 km / 4.3 mi
- Grosvenor House West Marina Beach Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates Distance: 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
- Le Meridien Royal Beach Resort Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates Distance: 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
- The Ritz Carlton Dubai Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates Distance: 8.1 km / 5 mi
- Oasis Beach Tower Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates Distance: 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
- Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates Distance: 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
- Regent Beach Resort Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates Distance: 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
- Al Maha Desert Resort and Spa Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates Distance: 59.7 km / 37.1 mi
- Ibis World Trade Centre Dubai Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates Distance: 13.6 km / 8.4 mi