Kingsmills Hotel Inverness
Reviews - Kingsmills Hotel Inverness
Read 389 additional reviews of Kingsmills Hotel Inverness at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Inverness
Historical Traveller Reviews of Kingsmills Hotel Inverness
Wonderful breakfrom sulumac
We stayed in a standard double room. The room was fantastic, the bed was massive and had the most amazing fluffy mattress. It was well stocked with tea,coffee, hot choc and the usual biscuits. Everything was spotless.
We stayed bed and breakfast. Breakfast was 6am till 11am except on sunday when it was from 7.30am until 11.. we were very impressed at getting a long lie! For breaklast there was an amazing buffet selection of continental and traditional cooked items as well as cereals.. Tea, coffee and fruit juices in big jugs which you could help yourself to as your required them.
You had full use of the leisure facilities which were fantastic. They were open from 6am till 11pm.. we made use of the pool, sauna, steam room and the gym.. there is also a beauty therapy and hairdressers which could be handy if you needed them. The whole of the health club was always spotless and the staff were very helpful.
The hotel itself is a short taxi away from the town centre about 5mins.. on a nice day it would maybe take 15mins to walk into town.
I can't really fault anything about the stay. We Had a wondeful time and will be back.
Fantastic Weekend Breakfrom Miketvp
The hotel itself was lovely, very comfortable and well looked after. The main restaurant, although not particularly cheap, was exceptional! The service and food was just superb! Cheaper food could also be purchased in the more relaxed conservatory, and again was of a very good quality.
We also both made use of the pool and spa, and they were well kept, clean and were not at all busy.
Apart from the initial booking in problems, we loved the hotel, and really enjoyed our weekend in Inverness, we would definately return to the hotel in the future and would recommend it to others.
Wonderful stay!from V57
Lounge with fireplace: perfect to relax at the end of the day with an aperitif. the restaurant in the conservatory looked very nice, a bit too quiet though. But definitely the room and the breakfast were the best part of it.
Nice hotelfrom ash108
Food was very good especially the breakfast. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Lounge bar was dull with no real atmosphere. They have a pianist in the lounge most evenings which is a bit annoying. Could do with adding a bit more of traditional scotland to the mix instead of the afore mentioned piano muzak.
Recommened for the room standards and food though
Value for money at lastfrom STIRLING26
Didn't eat main meals at the hotel as with most they were above average price , however there are dozens of places to eat in town which is only a 5 minute drive away.
Would thoroughly recommend a stay here.
Also has its' own leisure centre which we didn't have time to use but looked good.
Yes,some of the decor in the public areas/stairs were showing some wear and tear from heavy use but nothing to make you question the standard of the hotel.
As always with Marriott - great beds and plenty of pillows.
lovely hotelfrom brushtracy
Excellent hotel, location and staff.from ScottGlasgow
The hotel itself is extemely easy to find and is only a £2 taxi ride into the heart of Inverness. The hotel is located next to a golf course and a park and is extremely peaceful.
The staff we have always found to be extremely helpful, particularly the staff on teh front desk who were always happy to recommend and book restaurants and order taxis etc...
The rooms were large and bright and breakfast in the morning was also excellent with the full range of fruit, continental and cooked breakfast available.
If we go back to Inverness in the future I would stay here again no question.
Great Bed, Poor Service.from Loganbdm
Service with a snarlfrom spikeyd
Extremely disappointing and not worth the expensefrom Marsm
Top Local Tips for Inverness
Fly don't drive Inverness is a pain to get to from England. If / When I go back to the Scottish Highlands we'll be flying and then hiring a car, rather than driving up
Comfortable shoes! Wear comfortable shoes if you have to tackle that big hill on the edge of the town! It's also a great town to walk around site seeing. Be sure to visit the tourist agency and take some day trips, especially to Loch Ness and Isle of Skye. The coffee shop opposite McDonalds has good food. I loved Inverness!
Restaurant Reservations Essential At busy times, you should absolutely call ahead for a dinner reservation.
Other names for Kingsmills Hotel Inverness
- kingsmills hotel inverness
- Address: Culcabock Road - Inverness - Scotland - IV2 3LP - United Kingdom
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Kingsmills Hotel Inverness
- Craigmonie Hotel Inverness, Scotland Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Crown Court Hotel and Restaurant Inverness, Scotland Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Heathmount Inn & Restaurant Hotel Inverness, Scotland Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Glenmoriston Town House Hotel Inverness, Scotland Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel Inverness, Scotland Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Glen Mhor Hotel And Restaurants Inverness, Scotland Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- The Maple Court Hotel Inverness, Scotland Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa Inverness, Scotland Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Ramada Jarvis Inverness Hotel Inverness, Scotland Distance: 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Royal Highland Hotel Inverness, Scotland Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- Moray Park Hotel Inverness, Scotland Distance: 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
- MacDougall Clansman Hotel Inverness, Scotland Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- The Inverness Thistle Hotel Inverness, Scotland Distance: 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Glendruidh House Hotel Inverness, Scotland Distance: 1.7 km / 1 mi
- Express by Holiday Inn Inverness Hotel Inverness, Scotland Distance: 1.9 km / 1.2 mi