Benedicts Hotel, Belfast
Reviews - Benedicts Hotel
Read 427 additional reviews of Benedicts Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Belfast
Historical Traveller Reviews of Benedicts Hotel
Great weekend - would definately recommendfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Thanks to everyone and we hope to see you very soon
stag weekendfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Great location , great nightlife , and the staff really made it special.
The executive suites with the spa baths really put the bubbles in all the right places.
I would recomend it to anybody.
Whats not to love about Belfast!from A TripAdvisor Member
Poor Standardsfrom Onslow
Excellent !!!from A TripAdvisor Member
Breakfast was fine. In the evening, if you have dinner at the hotel, you will be completely involved in the Irish world.
THIS IS DEFINITELY A PLACE TO STAY.
Great valuefrom check81
Should we have the fortune to visit Belfast again, we will surely try to stay at Benedict's.
DISAPPOINTINGfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Very funkyfrom Zarek
The restaurant and bar are buzzing with life and the food is good quality. The meals are a little bit pricey, although if you choose a 'beat the clock' option this brings the cost down a bit - although the most appealing dishes tend not to be on this offer. Breakfast is substantial and included in the room rate.
The location is a blessing and a curse. The hotel is right in the thick of the "Golden Mile" and only a short walk to the City Centre, Botanic, Stranmillis. This location and the popular bar does make it very noisy at a weekend - the bar is definately not the place for a quite drink then. When we came back to the hotel at midnight on a Saturday the street outside was filled with emotional binge drinking young people. And they seem to employ someone with the sole purpose of hosing down the pavement the next morning. Ask for a room at the back or on the top floor if you are a light sleeper.
Overall, in our view, much more fun, less claustrophobic and better value than staying in a national chain hotel.
Friendliest Staff Ever!from Bertie06
The breakfast was also fantastic, choose from 4 cereals, toast, fruit salad, yougurts and of course the full irish cooked breakfast. I had one of these 3 days running and am sure i've put loads of weight on but it was worth it as really was cooked to perfection. Again the restaurant staff were extremely friendly suggesting places to visit whilst in Belfast.
We also ate in the restaurant on Mothers Day though didnt arrive til 9pm. Stil they sat us straight down and took our order, it was a set menu for mothers day - what a bargain. The food was presented so well it looked too good to eat but once we tasted it we soon ate more. Will definitely be going back if only to eat in the restaurant again....
The only downside was that it was very noisy due to the bar below but we still managed to get to sleep and had we of had the energy would probably have joined the noisy people in the bar for some good guiness and craic...
Will definitely be going back and would recommend a visit to all.
Top Local Tips for Belfast
Rugby Trip to Ravenhill Basically if your team get drawn against Ulster in the Heinekin Cup get yourself to Belfast and go to the game. Ravenhill as a ground is a little bit run down but the atmosphere is great and the Ulster fans very welcoming. The ground is only about a mile or so from Belfast City Centre and the pubs and nightlife in Belfast are great. Particularly recommend the Empire and the Botanic Inn for good places to go.
Black Taxi Tours Took a Black Taxi Tour around the area of the "Troubles" - Shankill Rd, Falls Rd etc. Very enjoyable and informative guide, who could give a personal insight into growing up during the height of the problems. Took us into areas that we wouldn't have found (or possibly wanted to venture into) ourselves to see the murals. peace wall etc. Even arranged for Gerry Adams to be leaving the Sinn Fein HQ while we were parked outside!! Good value for money at £25 for three of us. Would definately recommend
St.George's market. If you find yourself in Belfast early on a Friday morning, go see this market. You can take a short train journey from the train station on Botanic Avenue just round the corner from Benedict's hotel to Central train station, and the market is very close by. Fruit and vegetables, meat, cakes, cheeses, flowers, household items, bric-a-brac, and an amazing array of the freshest fish - it's a great way to start the day, just wandering about, people-watching.
Other names for Benedicts Hotel
- benedicts hotel belfast
- benedicts hotel
- belfast benedicts hotel
- belfast benedicts
- Address: 7-21 Bradbury Place - Belfast - Northern Ireland - BT7 1RQ - United Kingdom
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Benedicts Hotel
- The Crescent Townhouse Hotel Belfast, Northern Ireland Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Days Hotel Belfast Belfast, Northern Ireland Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Jurys Inn Belfast Hotel Belfast, Northern Ireland Distance: 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
- Dukes Hotel Belfast, Northern Ireland Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Europa Hotel Belfast, Northern Ireland Distance: 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
- Ten Square Hotel Belfast, Northern Ireland Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Malone Lodge Hotel and Apartments Belfast, Northern Ireland Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Malmaison Hotel Belfast, Northern Ireland Distance: 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
- La Mon Country House Hotel Belfast, Northern Ireland Distance: 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
- Best Western Wellington Park Hotel Belfast, Northern Ireland Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
- Park Avenue Hotel Belfast, Northern Ireland Distance: 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
- Balmoral Hotel Belfast, Northern Ireland Distance: 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
- Hilton Belfast Hotel Belfast, Northern Ireland Distance: 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
- Hastings Stormont Hotel Belfast, Northern Ireland Distance: 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
- Rayanne House Hotel Holywood, Northern Ireland Distance: 8.3 km / 5.2 mi