Hilton Warwick Hotel
Reviews - Hilton Warwick Hotel
Read 237 additional reviews of Hilton Warwick Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Warwick
Historical Traveller Reviews of Hilton Warwick Hotel
Excellent servicefrom flashgord
Worst Hotel in Warwickshirefrom 951357852654258
t fault itfrom poppyland3
Breakfast again was excellent, all buffet but just about everything you could want. One of the nicest things about the restaurant was they had plenty of staff around, and they all knew what they were doing so you never waited with a dirty plate in front of you and were always checking for coffee or juices refils.
Since I am a Hilton Honours Gold member, our rooms were upgraded and there was a bottle of wine and some chocolates waiting for us when we arrived. Check in was quick and efficient, the staff were all very polite. The room was more than adequately equipped, all lovely smellys and things in the bathroom as well.
If I had to pick fault it would be the prces in the bar. A glass of wine and a G&T was £11.00. Bit OTT if you ask me!!
Parking is plentiful and I think it was £3.00 a day.
Very nice and a good pricefrom msganc
Overall a very pleasant stay, good service, nice room, no noise and at £100 bed and breakfast I thought it was good value. Dont understand the other reviews which say the hotel is shabby - they either stayed before the refurbishment or maybe all rooms haven't been refurbished yet. The club rooms are excellent and would recomend a stay here. Very convenient from motorway and just outside Warwick.
Another average but expensive hotel in Englandfrom Dansladen
not as bad as others sayfrom merionvw
Poor valuefrom laretal
Overall - 3 star accomodation at 5 star prices. Not recommended.
excellent value-if you get a good rate!from BarryMLondon
I asked for a quiet room and got one; I noticed no noise from inside or outside the building.
There was no aircon in the room, but a big fan was in the cupboard.Everything worked and the room was very clean.
The TDH dinner is a bit pricey at £24.95 for 3 courses (coffee extra) and it was all self-service but this is ideal if you are in a hurry.The quality was good and you could have as much as you wanted, but it's worth noting the Holiday Inn over the road. This has a Wetherspoon-type pub attached for cheaper meals-and you can sit outside.
Breakfast was good and plentiful, but expect to queue if they're busy; unlike some hotels, they are not good at clearing dirty tables quickly.
I'm not saying you would want to spend a week here but for a short break it's more than OK.
Price tip! If you are aged 50 or over, book with Hilton Central reservations and request the Saga rate (you'll have to give your date of birth!).In July and August, it's only £61 for 2 nights b+b at the weekend,including dinner on the first night! You can stay for up to 4 nights pro-rata and there is no single supplement on Fri-Sun nights.They are far more likely to have availability than many of the over-priced establishments in Stratford-upon-Avon and remember that bus service!
Awful Foodfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Location wise it is slightly out of town, 2 miles to nearest town so would need a car, although there is a great pub across the road and bus stop right outside hotel.
The room i was in was clean and comfortable, if a little on the small side. No mini bars or air conditioning etc but for one night not an issue for me.
Has a living well which i couldnt use due to lack of time but it looked quite decent.
Given the large numbers staying i would have to say the speed of service for food, drinks and check in etc was quite slow, The big drawback was the food, simply appaling. A lunch that cost £9 per head was worth barely a third of that and the £30 per head dinner was equally appaling. This hotel obviously caters for large events etc so i would expect them to be better prepared and the quality of the food was frankly un satisfactory regardless of how busy the place was.
Having said that the staff were friendly and polite, helpful when available and my concerns would appear to be more strategic that the hotel at management level need to review the quality of service when catering for large events as im sure the oridinary guests arriving for a quiet weekeknd away and not connected to the conference suffered just as badly as i.
Top Local Tips for Warwick
eating out The Porridge Pot is a family Restaurant across the road and they do a lovely carvery each night.Also a nice Ask Restaurant (italian) in Warwick town centre.
exellent Great hotel ample parking
Warwick Castle Visit the castle it really is a good day out - get discounted entry tickets from the hotel reception and save about £6 per person.
Other names for Hilton Warwick Hotel
- warwick hilton international
- warwick hilton
- hilton warwick
- hilton international warwick
- Address: A429 Stratford Road - Warwick - England - CV34 6RE - United Kingdom
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Hilton Warwick Hotel
- Adams Hotel Leamington Spa, England Distance: 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
- Victoria Park Hotel Leamington Spa, England Distance: 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
- Holiday Inn Leamington Spa-Warwick Hotel Warwick, England Distance: 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
- Angel Hotel Leamington Spa, England Distance: 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
- Eaton Court Hotel Leamington Spa, England Distance: 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
- Mallory Court Relais & Chateaux Hotel Leamington Spa, England Distance: 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- The Glebe at Barford Hotel Warwick, England Distance: 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- The Chesford Grange Hotel Kenilworth, England Distance: 8 km / 5 mi
- Stoneleigh Park Lodge Hotel Coventry, England Distance: 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
- DeMontfort Hotel Kenilworth, England Distance: 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
- Days Inn Warwick North Warwick Welcome Break Service Area Hotel Warwick, England Distance: 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
- Clarendon Hotel Redcar, England Distance: 10 km / 6.2 mi
- Warwick Arms Hotel Warwick, England Distance: 10 km / 6.2 mi
- The Charlecote Pheasant Country Hotel Warwick, England Distance: 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
- Premier Inn Coventry-A45 Hotel Coventry, England Distance: 14.7 km / 9.1 mi