Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport
Reviews - Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport
- Age Group: 18 - 25
- From: Ireland
- Traveller type: Young Couple
- Age Group: 26 - 30
- From: South Africa
- Traveller type: Business Traveller
Read 902 additional reviews of Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Manchester
Historical Traveller Reviews of Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport
Good Valuefrom A TripAdvisor Member
In February our room was in the original part of Bewleys, in April we were in the new build. From the outside it looks like a completely different hotel, doesn't blend in with the original at all, a little strange really. Inside, the new room was virtually identical to the old. Rooms were clean, comfortable and well appointed. Just a word of warning about the electrics in the new rooms - I used the dreaded hotel hairdryer, where you have to keep the button pressed in, and managed to blow the fuse for the whole room. I don't have long hair so it wasn't switched on excessively, but it did seem very hot. Didn't have time to phone for maintenance as we had a flight to catch, so husband had to shave in the half-dark!
Front desk staff are friendly. Long-stay car parking arrangements are convenient and good value. Breakfast buffet was fine, not as good as the Radisson but half the price, and certainly better than anything available in the airport.
By the way, speaking of the airport, be warned - we were there on a Thursday night and everything in T1 closed by 2000hrs, some even earlier. That included the pub, the shops and the eateries. So, if you want to eat or drink while waiting for a late-ish flight, take your own supplies because the airport obviously don't think you'll be hungry or thirsty!
Back to Bewleys. Okay, I do miss the views over the airport that I've enjoyed at the Radisson, particularly from the top floor (I'm not sure how a previous reviewer has managed to obtain a room at Bewleys with a view over the airport apron given the various roads, petrol station, elevated walkways, terminal buildings etc in between, but perhaps if you're on a high floor in the new build you can see over these things). But they are not worth the considerable difference in cost - in April the Radisson wanted almost twice the price, not including parking. Overall, Bewleys is excellent value and I would thoroughly recommend it.
Full marksfrom BoxerV
Fantastic Value for money!from kr203040
sfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Great stayfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Pretty impressive - will stay there againfrom Jason42
Bewley's are building a big extension next door and so have warning notices in the rooms that there may be some noise during the day. Apart from some hammering at 0830 I didn't notice anything.
This might be my new favourite economy Manchester Airport hotel. Surprisingly quiet and not much more than a Travel Lodge with no need to find an early morning taxi
Good value for moneyfrom A TripAdvisor Member
All in all it was good value for money, some people expect too much for what they have paid. If you want 5* accomadation pay 5* prices.
Excellent hotel at bargain pricesfrom Alijazz
The rooms are spacious, nicely decorated and very clean indeed - something I must have. The staff are helpful. The food good and also very good value. Room service is a limited menu but tasty and cheap.
I loved this hotel. It is a cross between a TravelLodge and a four star hotel. It has good points of both. Great rooms at great prices. And mega convenient for the airport.
I wish they would open one of these in Basingstoke where we often need to stay. Bewley's are you listening?!!!!
Excellent Hotel!!from daisygirlholidaymad
There was a double bed with table chairs and a setttee!! Bathroom was extremely spacious too!!
If staying at machester i would recommed staying here!!
Top Local Tips for Manchester
What a great place! Take a couple of days to visit the city itself; use this hotel as a base and take the train into the city centre to enjoy the shops, restaurants, entertainment.
Piublic Transport Use airport train station. Much cheaper than taxis but for some reason 2 single tickets appear cheaper than a return!
Other names for Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport
- bewleys hotel manchester
- airport bewleys hotel manchester
- Address: Outwood Lane - Manchester - England - M90 4HL - United Kingdom
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport
- Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel Manchester, England Distance: 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Radisson SAS Hotel Manchester Airport Manchester, England Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Etrop Grange Hotel Manchester, England Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Forte Posthouse Manchester Airport Hotel Manchester, England Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport Hotel Manchester, England Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Premier Inn Manchester Airport Hotel Manchester, England Distance: 1.6 km / 1 mi
- Pymgate Lodge Airport Hotel Manchester, England Distance: 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
- Hilton Chambers Hotel Manchester, England Distance: 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
- Hallmark Manchester Hotel Wilmslow, England Distance: 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Premier Inn Manchester (Cheadle) Hotel Cheshire, England Distance: 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Stanneylands Hotel Manchester, England Distance: 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Menzies Pinewood Hote Manchester Hotel Manchester, England Distance: 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
- Premier Inn Manchester Airport South Hotel Wilmslow, England Distance: 4 km / 2.5 mi
- Best Western Cresta Court Hotel Manchester, England Distance: 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
- Britannia Ashley Hotel Manchester, England Distance: 5.2 km / 3.2 mi