Sheraton Park Tower Hotel, London
Reviews - Sheraton Park Tower Hotel
- Age Group: 31 - 40
- From: United States
- Traveller type: Business Traveller
Read 298 additional reviews of Sheraton Park Tower Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in London
Historical Traveller Reviews of Sheraton Park Tower Hotel
good - but not perfectfrom F.R.M.
High Quality Hotel (by London Standards!)from namenotinuse
The location is tremendous for Kensington & Chelsea and the Underground is nearby.
Had a corporate rate which brought it within budget otherwise would've picked a Hilton probably.
s Standardsfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Everything a top notch hotel should befrom MrClean69
nearly perfect !from ima_gypsy
Room: Very spacious, light and bright, recently redecorated. Wonderful air conditioning ! Dark Pergo floor and large double door closet in entryway. Patterned carpet in main part of room, faux burled wood built-ins, chic banquette sofa, desk with 2 chairs, wide screen TV, DVD, and playstation in an armoire. TV has English (both UK and US), French, German, Russian, Polish, Italian, and Arabic language stations. Dimmable halogen lighting in addition to standard lamps. My room had fax hidden away in built-in cabinet (nice touch, hate to see these ugly things out in the open). Lots of sockets for electronic equipment, including a US-type 3-prong socket (not sure if it was 110V or 220V). 2 terry robes, hair dryer. 2 hopper-style windows can be opened (always nice to be able to open the windows !) Bed linens were very very nice, down duvet in a pristine white cover, clean down and poly pillows.
Bath: Very large ! Clad floor-to-ceiling in gray marble. Separate tub (with handheld sprayer) and spacious shower (separate spray and temp controls, variable spray showerhead), toilet/bidet combo (handheld bidet sprayer), black granite console sink with lots of surface space, good lighting. Towels all looked brand new, nice and fluffy.
Service: Request for ironing board filled within 5 mins. Room service meals delivered within 20 mins, all prepared exactly as requested. Housekeepers respected "do not disturb" sign. Room was super clean. (I tip daily, does this make a difference ?) All service staff were polite and friendly.
Location: Hard to beat. 1 block to Knightsbridge tube station. 3 blocks to Harrod's. Much shopping/dining in immediate vicinity. V&A easy walking distance. Double decker tour bus stops in front of Harrod's. City buses stop within a block of the hotel.
Could be improved: Rooms suffer from noise transmission, not a prob if your neighbors are quiet, might be a problem if they are not. I think room above me was entirely Pergo'd, and on my last night constant clicking of heels was disturbing, as was frequent toilet lid and closet door slamming. Mattresses could be more plush. Wish they had in-room coffee/tea equipment and a socket for hair appliances in the bathroom. Also would be nice if they had a minifridge instead of the auto-minibar (you touch it, you buy it).
Check out hotel's individual web site for deals. I got 3-nights-for-price-of-2 which was not available from the Starwood web site.
I would definitely stay at this hotel again. Highly recommended !
Great Hotelfrom A TripAdvisor Member
True modern classicfrom AndreyBY
I would place Sheraton Park Tower among the top hotels in London, but a few things might be improved:
- although I would not say bed are uncomfortable, you get in most cases a kingsize bed with two separate matraces which I find to be odd
- the doorman stuff could be more active as they are at Four Seasons
- they have good br which works late, but their crew must be replaced - they are too slow and not friendly enough.
Very nice hotelfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Amazing Views. Great Rooms. Great Servicefrom A TripAdvisor Member
The restaurant serves an amazing breakfast to suit all tastes from all around the world. Next time I visit, I'm looking forward to dinner in the restaurant!
The location can't be beaten by many other hotels in London for the retail lovers. Harvey Nichols is literally next door! Harrods is up the road a few hundred yards, and Sloane Street is just around the corner. You can get the underground, buses or taxis straight into the hustle and bustle of Leicester Square should you so wish.
Fine hotel, outstanding servicefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Top Local Tips for London
take the tube from Heathrow If you don't have too much luggage and can carry it up a short stair climb, take the $8.00 tube ride rather than the $100.00 taxi to and from Heathrow. The picadilly line which you can catch at the near by knightsbridge underground station is a straight line to and from Heathrow.
London, overated, ugly and overpriced. Paris is by far, much prettier, and a better place to visit.
coming and going. if you are coming into london, leave it immediately and go to Paris.
Other names for Sheraton Park Tower Hotel
- sheraton park tower
- sheraton park hotel
- sheraton london
- london sheraton
- Address: 101 Knightsbridge - London - England - SW1X 7RN - United Kingdom
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Sheraton Park Tower Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park Hotel London, England Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- The Capital Hotel London, England Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- The Lowndes Hotel London, England Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- The Berkeley Hotel London, England Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- The Halkin Hotel London, England Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Knightsbridge Hotel London, England Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- The Cadogan Hotel London, England Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- The Lanesborough Hotel London, England Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Diplomat Hotel London, England Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- InterContinental London Hotel London, England Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- Jumeirah Carlton Tower Hotel London, England Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- The Dorchester Hotel London, England Distance: 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
- Grosvenor House Hotel London, England Distance: 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- The Rembrandt Hotel London, England Distance: 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
- Draycott Hotel London, England Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi