Novotel London Tower Bridge Hotel
Reviews - Novotel London Tower Bridge Hotel
- Age Group: 51 - 60
- From: Netherlands
- Traveller type: Weekend Breaker
- Age Group: 41 - 50
- From: United Kingdom
- Traveller type: Family Traveller
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in London
Historical Traveller Reviews of Novotel London Tower Bridge Hotel
Good Family Hotelfrom Akba
Great Find!from beewax
I called up a week before we went to ask for an upgrade, they don't actually do upgrades but they put us in one of the best rooms 641-would definitley recomend this room as it has a fabulous view on the Tower of London and London Bridge!.
From staying at other hotels round London I found this one of my favourites-this should be rated a 4* not a 3* hotel.
Great location - reasonable pricefrom A TripAdvisor Member
Rooms were clan and well suited to our requirments (young couple).
We would suggest travelling via tube to other areas to dine out as options are limited in the area of the hotel.
Hotel breakfast was good and reception staff friendly.
Great for weekendsfrom RobFindlater
We arrived on a Saturday afternoon and the place was really quiet.
Check-in was swift and as I'd requested we had been allocated 3 rooms on the top floor -(its quieter on the higher floors). Rooms were very modern, functional, clean and of minimalist design.
The beds were comfortable - without being too soft - and all services worked without a hitch - (shower, tv, tea & coffee making facilities).
As a lot of people have already stated, the location is excellent. Most tourist attractions are only a short walk / tube / bus / cab ride away, and personally I was far happier staying in a very quiet part of town and travelling to somewhere with more action than staying in the busy West End.
The breakfast in the morning was excellent. I've read another review where some of the food ran out by 9:30am, but we didn't experience this and all the food and drinks we had were great and in good supply.
Checking out was as straightforward as checking in and as we had been advised by the hotel we were parked in an NCP car park about 500 yards away in the Minories. We were heading out of London by 11am on the Sunday and the overnight parking only cost us £2 which I thought was amazing value.
Overall I'd say if you want a cheap no nonsense hotel accommodation package in and around the City of London, the Novotel Tower Bridge is an excellent choice. Definately book ahead of your visit though as we paid £52.50 per person including breakfast per night - which I thought was great value in Central London, but the prices you are charged walking in off the street as listed as over 3 times as much.
I'd definately be happy to stay there again at the weekend.
Excellent hotel, highly recommendedfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Would stay here again! Will use tripadvisor again too if I book any hotel, great service, wished I'd known about before now avoid those hotel shockers!
Bit of a let down!from Cash_tree
superb locationfrom KenRoss
Rooms are nicely sized, but a bit of a squeeze if you have a family room with four. For two there is plenty of space.
All staff were courteous and polite.
Breakfast was very good.
Weekend package breaks are superb value and are worth seeking out.
Would recommend to anyone travelling to London for the mix of value, facilites, service and location.
Brilliant Location, Brilliant views, Brilliant Breakfast!!!from A TripAdvisor Member
A great hotel, great area! great breakfast!from travelcritic
Have a wonderful trip!
Fab hotel for familiesfrom sparklyfenella
Top Local Tips for London
Bus or Tube? Buses were cheaper and ran all night, although you have to use a machine to purchase in advance for the night service, bus drivers won't accept cash at night!
Two for one deals If you've travelled by train, you may be able to get a two-for-one deal with your ticket on the attraction you are visiting.
Underground Check the London Underground website for Station Closures. We didn't and discovered on arrival three lines were closed. Also get an Oyster card - you can get them on line and they reduce the cost of travelling by about 2 thirds
Other names for Novotel London Tower Bridge Hotel
- novotel tower bridge
- novotel london tower bridge
- novotel london hotel bridge
- novotel london
- london novotel
- Address: 10 Pepys Street - London - England - EC3N 2NR - United Kingdom
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Novotel London Tower Bridge Hotel
- Ew Grange City Hotel London, England Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- The Chamberlain Hotel London, England Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Club Quarters Gracechurch Hotel London, England Distance: 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
- The Tower Hotel London, England Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Andaz London Hotel London, England Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- City Hotel London, England Distance: 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
- London Bridge Hotel London, England Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- London (Southwark) Premier Lodge Hotel London, England Distance: 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
- Novotel London City South Hotel London, England Distance: 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
- Mercure London City Bankside Hotel London, England Distance: 1.7 km / 1 mi
- The Mad Hatter Hotel London, England Distance: 2 km / 1.2 mi
- Malmaison Charterhouse Square Hotel London, England Distance: 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
- Citadines London Holborn Hotel London, England Distance: 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
- Swissotel The Howard London Hotel London, England Distance: 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
- One Aldwych Hotel London, England Distance: 2.9 km / 1.8 mi