Vincci La Rabida Hotel, Sevilla
Reviews - Vincci La Rabida Hotel
Read 497 additional reviews of Vincci La Rabida Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Sevilla
Historical Traveller Reviews of Vincci La Rabida Hotel
Great hotel.from A TripAdvisor Member
Stay here - great location and lovely hotelfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Great hotel!!from A TripAdvisor Member
Beautiful hotelfrom jwall
The rooms are large, with a nice bathroom. The rooms have spanish tile flooring. **Ask for a room with a balcony overlooking the central terrace.**
PROS: Beautiful hotel. Large rooms with great decor. Location is fantastic, minutes from the Catedral, Alcazar, and Barrio Santa Cruz. The bar/terrace on the rooftop overs wonderful views of the Catedral. Too bad they never seem to use it (tried several times to get a drink up there and never found the bar open).
CONS: The hotel has a weird layout, where we had to go up one flight then walk through the hotel, then down another flight of stairs to get to our room. The breakfast IS included. They didn't inform us of this or mention the breakfast at checkin so we missed it the first day.
The front desk staff were pretty rude and offered little help. But the staff in the restaurant were great.
Great choicefrom dave1h
Plus points :
- very centrally located on a quiet side street - easy to walk to the Cathedral and main sites
- building very atmospheric, with the lobby area situated in the "inner courtyard"
- staff polite and smartly dessed
- roof top terrace, with loungers and even a jacuzzi (although not working in March), afforded good views over the city
- extensive breakfast in a grand dining room - (alternatively can be taken outdoors in the patio garden)
Minus points :
- bedrooms not over-large and views from the rooms must vary - but this is obviously an old building
One point to mention - if you visit in Holy Week before Easter, be prepared for total chaos - the streets outside get packed solid and to cross a road requires determination and/or lengthy detours. However, sitting on the roof terrace and listening to the bands play below added an extra dimension to the holiday.
very good choice!from A TripAdvisor Member
location is superb. building itself is wonderful. staff was very helpful and accomodating (more on that later). breakfast was good (we couldn't get the inclusive rate, so we had to get breakfast elsewhere most of the mornings. however, the day of departure we had no time to go out and ate in the hotel, which was quite good). generally, no complaints or problems at all.
now, somehow we had an impression that we need to request a room with a bed for two vs. the typical two double beds you get in europe. so, i started the email campaign about a month in advance (all emails were replied to, but no specific promises to meet our requests were made). Apparently, there are very few rooms with queen sized beds in the hotel (something like 4 or 5). Anyhow, upon arrival I again asked to get one. (I should've known better! :) and they were able to accomodate. Unfortunately, those few rooms are quite tiny and I felt a little stupid to ask to change it again. Should've taken a room with two beds and enjoy the extra space! :)
In short, excellent hotel. Definitely recommended!
Great hotel, wonderful locationfrom someholiday
Room was well laid out with everything required.
Hotel kept spotlessly clean. Staff were all very friendly
Location is superb in a quiet street yet, a short walk from Cathedral and main sights.
Thoroughly recommend this hotel.
Great Breakfastfrom LuckyduckBristol
Rooftop has nice views of city with bar, not open in March, with chairs and loungers. Plunge pool is tiny.
Good central location, five minutes to cathedral. We had a good stay here.
Good valuefrom RLD
Good Hotel, great locationfrom A TripAdvisor Member
Top Local Tips for Sevilla
Driving in Seville Driving to Seville from Malaga was simple....until you arrive in Seville. There are a lot of roadworks ongoing, as well as bus/taxi lanes that are hard to avoid when battling with traffic. My tip would be to find a centrally located hotel such as the Vinnci La Rabida, park the car and forget about it for the rest of the time in Seville. We arrived on a bright Sunday afternoon and took a few attempts to get to our destination...avoid arriving at night or in peak times if at all possible!
Taxi from airport Tha cost on the journeys to and from the airport to the Vincci la Rabida were exactly the same ie.27euros although one was made at 21.00 and the other at 18.30 hrs.
Timing Be aware that a LOT of people in Seville go to the bullfights.Check finishing times if you are going to be on the streets as it is akin to getting caught up in a departing football crowd!
Other names for Vincci La Rabida Hotel
- vincci seville
- vincci la rabida
- Address: Castelar, 24 - Sevilla - 41001 - Spain
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
- Loading Image...
Hotels Near Vincci La Rabida Hotel
- Adriano Hotel Sevilla, Spain Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Maestranza Hotel Sevilla, Spain Distance: 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
- Inglaterra Hotel Seville Sevilla, Spain Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Europa Hotel Sevilla, Spain Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Simon Hotel Sevilla, Spain Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Confortel Puerta de Triana Hotel Sevilla, Spain Distance: 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
- Hotel Montecarlo Sevilla, Spain Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Plaza Sevilla Hotel Sevilla, Spain Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Melia Colon Hotel Sevilla, Spain Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Eme Fusion Hotel Sevilla, Spain Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Las Casas de los Mercaderes Hotel Sevilla, Spain Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Zahira Hotel Sevilla, Spain Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Londres Hotel Sevilla, Spain Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Paris Hotel Sevilla, Spain Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
- Dona Maria Hotel Sevilla, Spain Distance: 0.9 km / 0.6 mi