Eden Hotel, Sorrento
Reviews - Eden Hotel
Read 9 additional reviews of Eden Hotel at TripAdvisor.
Want to see more hotels? View all hotels in Sorrento
Top Local Tips for Sorrento
Out & about - Sorrento, italy Make use of the local transport- buses, trains & boats. Lots of places worth visiting - Capri by boat , go as early as possible and don't wait for the last boat to get back. Positano - by bus, the road hugs the cliffs & its a bit of a thrill getting there, it also means you can start your visit to the town at the top with spectacular views.. get a boat back from the harbour. Pompeii - by train, you get off about 2mins walk from the entrance - wear sensible shoes,flip flops are not suitable & give yourself plenty of time, if you can carry it all day bring some water & lunch with you the one cafe/restaurant inside the site is very busy. Getting round Sorrento by local bus is cheap & fun - 1euro bus tickets once validated last for 60mins, you can get longer journeys & they do have inspectors who will appear to check that tickets are validated. Tourists not "dinging" their tickets on the bus don't do us any favours!
Bus tickets in Sorrento If you try to buy tickets for the SITA bus that takes you across and around the peninsula, in a tabacchio or a bar, as recommended, they may say "finito", meaning they are finished, they don't have any more. This happened to us. These tickets actually are tourist tickets that allow you to hop on and off anywhere along the route, and they're cheap. So they are in great demand. You can't buy them on the bus. There is a place in the train station to buy them but it's confusing to find - upstairs in the bar. But if you can't find a ticket, go ahead and get on the bus anyway (there will probably be a line, so arrive early). The stop is just outside the train station in Sorrento. When you get on the bus, explain to the driver, and he will hopefully, as he did with us, tell you to just buy them (to buy = comprare) in Positano or Amalfi or wherever you are headed. Another thing - if the bus is crowded you may have to stand the whole way - at least it's a great view.
Hotels Near Eden Hotel
- Europa Palace Hotel Sorrento, Italy Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- Carlton International Hotel Sorrento, Italy Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Royal Hotel Sorrento, Italy Distance: 0.1 km / 0 mi
- Grand Hotel Excelsior Vittoria Sorrento, Italy Distance: 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Excelsior Belvedere Hotel Ischia, Italy Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Capri Hotel Sorrento, Italy Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Central Hotel Sorrento, Italy Distance: 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
- La Meridiana Hotel Sorrento, Italy Distance: 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
- Parco dei Principi Hotel Sorrento, Italy Distance: 1 km / 0.6 mi
- Palazzo Guardati Hotel Sorrento, Italy Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Grand Hotel Ambasciatori Sorrento, Italy Distance: 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
- Michelangelo Hotel Sorrento, Italy Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Plaza Hotel Sorrento, Italy Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Cesare Augusto Grand Hotel Sorrento, Italy Distance: 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
- Grand Hotel Riviera Sorrento, Italy Distance: 0.5 km / 0.3 mi